Stacey Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
good evening all anyone want to chat? I got a lot of answers to the questions..also wife number one was his HS Sweetheart..they went to school in Lombard..anyone have access to the HS site? He may have gone there in 71-73 we think..

Oh ok I see... this guy knows the in's and out's of this town esp. from being a cop for so long... but I hope he knows that there always is and always will be someone one step ahead of him..it might take a little longer but it's not in anyway impossible.

The airport is small and has no taped security cameras just a web cam type set up. (He would have been well aware of the set up, too. He did have a plane there.)

If her car was in a airport parking lot then don't the airports usually have survelance cameras in their parking lots?... It would show exactly who parked her car there etc etc..
I thought Greta said when she talked to the husband for the first time at his home that he said she left but never took her car. I thought the friend also said that in the interview. I remember thinking that was odd since he said she was supposed to be "meeting" someone to paint as opposed to being "picked up". My thought was how would she have gotten there if she didn't take her car? Also he stated that she told him that when he got home, but he was not awake when she left around 9:00, yet he was able to give a description of what she was wearing that day. That doesn't jive.

I don't recall Drew ever saying she left without her car. I know he did tell her sister that she left the car at the airport. He has denied telling the police that though.

Welcome Grace. I'm not sure what the policy is regarding that. You may have to ask a mod. You could send them a private message with the link and ask? Sorry it took awhile to answer your post.
Is it ok to post a link from another forum? I'm new here and don't want to get in trouble my first time posting. Thanks

That's the insurance money he saved from his 3rd wife's death.:loser:

Hasn't he ever heard of investments? banks? bonds? etc. For a cop that has been accused of being on the take, having that much cash in a safe looks hinky.

This is a pretty loosy-goosy system. On the Riley Fox case, it wasn't held for months after Riley's death and lots of misinformation was presented. DA said that Riley was alive when she went into the water, when in fact that never occurred.

It is for coroner's like what the grand jury is for prosecutors, I have also heard it called a coroner's inquest. The coroner takes the case info to the jury and they make a decision on how to rule on it. Several of the media articles that discuss Kathleen Savio's death mention the coroner's jury.

Edited to add: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coroner's_jury

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/newreply.php?do=newreply&noquote=1&p=1776795

"We've had the complete cooperation from the family and from Drew," Illinois State Police Trooper Mark Dorencz said Wednesday. "We're still hoping she'll just call us."

Police have used dogs and airplanes with heat-seeking devices in the area of the Peterson home. Dorencz said there has been no contact from Stacy Peterson, but he would not comment on whether there has been activity on her credit cards. He also declined to say whether investigators have received tips on her whereabouts or possible sightings.

Peterson said he was not surprised his wife has not used her cell phone. "She knows you can find people with the phone," he said, adding the couple shares a family cell phone plan.

Peterson said he was not surprised his wife has not used her cell phone. "She knows you can find people with the phone," he said, adding the couple shares a family cell phone plan.
my underline

Ugh, golfmom, why does that one response alone make me sick to my stomach?

Count me in with that also:sick: . We are sick over that statement because we have common sense, he is such a loser.

Hi grace60, and welcome.

The advent of local forums has been very interesting when reading about true crime events. I love it when people that know the suspect or victim speak freely on these forums.

Thanks for sharing!!

My friend and I were discussing this case last night. Only a man would say "she took her bikini with her"
Every woman knows that if you took money and were really leaving for ,say,a warm country with a beach you would buy a new bikini (or two or three) when you got there.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member