Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does Drew's Brother live at???

Any information we have on him???

Oh Indy, please keep us posted.

Everyone, Drews brother is in the video I linked about the search being called off. He gets irate that the camera is on him.

Not sure, but I think that video was taken yesterday as it was reported that the senior Petersons and brother had arrived.

Indy:

Thank goodness for boys!!! :) I can't wait for Jewel.............which means you need sleep!!! LOL

OK. you need some shut eye, relaxation..............

EVENTUALLY, IN MY OPION, the LION IS GOING DOWN!!!

Indy:

Thank goodness for boys!!! :) I can't wait for Jewel.............which means you need sleep!!! LOL

OK. you need some shut eye, relaxation..............

EVENTUALLY, IN MY OPION, the LION IS GOING DOWN!!!
No sleeping tonight, I have a feeling something is going down....I am resting though. Planted my bootay in front of puter is resting...LOL

Indy:

Take the OT to a......football forum!!!

LOL

Nate I am sure is upset with the BROWNS LOSS...

This was a station identification broadcast.....

NOW RESUMING TO WS..............

I think the new info I linked was different than that. It says LE requested that searches be called off.
Why would LE request that searches be called off? Are they afraid that Drew supporters would destroy evidence if any were found?

Did you all hear that Tim Miller spotted a shallow grave (from the air?) about 7' x 3'. Tim said that it probably was not Stacy, but it might be Lisa Stebic's. Wouldn't that be something?

Why would LE request that searches be called off? Are they afraid that Drew supporters would destroy evidence if any were found?

Good question. I'm not sure why the request. But as someone pointed out, the may be from last night? BTW, thanks for the link, it worked great!

Okay I feel dumb now. I think the video is wrong..LOL This was just updated 20 minutes ago per google.

http://cbs2chicago.com/local/weekend.wrap.up.2.565358.html

Most of the searchers took the day off Sunday and handed out flyers along with State Police officers, who also reviewed high resolution aerial photos taken from a plane.

"We're still concentrating on water areas, we have people out today," said Tim Miller, founder and head of professional search team Texas Equusearch.

Miller is not leaving until at least midweek, but says plans are in place for this week's searches to go on in his absence.

"This search is gonna continue, we want it to continue," Miller said. "We're still optimistic between what's going to be done and what law enforcement is doing -- that we're going to get some closure in this."

and

ETA

Dobrich hinted that evidence was found in the recent searches of the Peterson house, perhaps computer evidence which is changing the nature of this case.

Okay so I often get made fun of in a kidding way when a forum starts because I start threads right away...LOL Should we start some and start breaking this all up

Okay all done with those I can think of, anyone else have more they want to add please do!!!!

THANKS CHICO!!!!!

Did you all hear that Tim Miller spotted a shallow grave (from the air?) about 7' x 3'. Tim said that it probably was not Stacy, but it might be Lisa Stebic's. Wouldn't that be something?

nan, I heard that and wondered why he thought Stebic instead of Peterson.

The only thing I can think of now is that he might have been tipped off Peterson is in the water (if the rumor about DP's brother is true) leaving Stebic to be possibly in that "grave". Hmmm...so many mysteries.

I was in error when I said that the Geraldo program was from last night. It was a new program, but they were showing excerpts from last night's program.

One of the Fox News staff there in Bolingbrook was asked what's happening today, and the staffer said that Tim Miller has requested some sophisticated equipment for water searches. He said Tim feels strongly that this case will be similar to the Lacy Peterson case, and Stacy will be found in water.

The staffer also said that he talked to one of three lead detectives on the Peterson case and the one detective said he wouldn't be surprised if the Lisa Stebic case didn't somehow play into this.

I'm waiting for the repeat of Geraldo in a couple of hours to listen to the whole program.

Who's the guy in Boston that killed his girlfriend a few years ago, blamed it on his other girlfriend (after denying it of course) and then had his brother help him throw her overboard off his boat in a cooler....sounds like this case all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member