Stacy Ann Peterson, Bolingbrook IL #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
The $25,000 amount that DP said Stacy took, has always stuck in my mind. Why that amount??? How did he know???

I had theorized at one time somewhere that $25,000 was the amount that he paid someone to help him out with disposing Stacy (whether he knew it was Stacy in a barrel or whatever, of he OUTRIGHT helped DP out with Stacy's body) is something I don't know.

DD:

Because maybe this person is a person with a past that has straightened out that part of their life. Now Drew appears in their life again with a request. Maybe they feel like Drew and their past life is a monkey on their back, one they just will never shake. Usually suicidial thoughts come when people think there is no other way out..maybe Drew gave this person that impression that he'll always be asking for favors to do horrible things..it isn't ever gonna end not until the day you die. Drew is very manipulative..I'm sure he knows just the right things to say to certain unsavory elements to get their attention. Especially if those people are trying to get their life straightened out..those are the people he would want to have a hold over because they could suddenly start confessiong and Drew could go right on down with them. So he needs to keep them involved in his little games.

Also, the $25K is meaningless to me because Drew said it was from the home safe. First of all, who other then Drew could verify how much money was ever in his home safe? I think that was said by Drew so that people wouldn't question her not using checks, ATM cards or withdrawing money from their bank account. It was part of the story where Stacy is running away with another man..so far not one part of that story has proven to be true.

Obviously, I haven't gotten the "copy" thing down yet.

I can see Drew P involving an innocent person. I just don't know what would be a good enough excuse to convince an innocent person why there would be a barrel in a bedroom and why it needed to be moved.
So maybe an innocent person that Drew P had some type of hold over- maybe blackmail or a person who feared Drew P for some reason.

If they were feeling guilty and scared enough to commit suicide, why didn't they go to LE in the first place. Emotional ties would explain part of it, but I can't imagine emotional ties strong enough to make a person commit suicide rather than to turn Drew P in.

myster:

I did not think it was a family member to begin with, but now with reading a "person" has tried to commit suicide, I am rethinking that thought.

Someone that DP might have paid off would not (IM0) commit suicide once he/she thought that they had a part in Stacy's death/removal, but a family member would.

How many of us could look at our Mom/Dad, brothers, sisters, etc. and have to say..................I helped out my brother?????

I haven't heard from Ric or Steve in a while, so I am still hoping/thinking it was one of them and they got out from the hospital and have been helping along????????

myster:

I did not think it was a family member to begin with, but now with reading a "person" has tried to commit suicide, I am rethinking that thought.

Someone that DP might have paid off would not (IM0) commit suicide once he/she thought that they had a part in Stacy's death/removal, but a family member would.

How many of us could look at our Mom/Dad, brothers, sisters, etc. and have to say..................I helped out my brother?????

I haven't heard from Ric or Steve in a while, so I am still hoping/thinking it was one of them and they got out from the hospital and have been helping along????????

I moved my post which Myster was replying to to the Blue Barrel thread.
However, since the comments are here, my thoughts are that the person DID involve LE from the beginning.
LE released the info regarding a " Blue barrel" very very early in the investigation.

I think there is only ONE sociopath involved in this and related cases, and it's DP. Not any person who may have aided him in disposing of Stacy's body, unaware.
I also think this is why LE has released a specific search site area to the public and why Equusearch released the photo of A blue barrel ( not THE blue barrel) to the local TV news station.

They KNOW pretty much what she was put into and where it was dumped from the testimony of the person who asisted DP in his gruesome task of disposal. JMO.

just an FYI

...per the guy with the name rmucha, over at ctv....he states that Steve, DP's son, is not out of the country, & is working....

Jana:

Your right about the blue barrel being released early in the case. It was first mentioned on 11/3 in Thread #2.

Stacy went missing on 10/28 (SOMEONE SEND ME A VERY MEAN PM IF THAT DATE IS WRONG!)

Who the heck is this rmucha person??? Link for greta please??

just an FYI

...per the guy with the name rmucha, over at ctv....he states that Steve, DP's son, is not out of the country, & is working....

i just left a question for this rmucha, asking if Steve was EVER out of the country on vacation....they haven't answered yet..

just an FYI

Could it be possible that if Steve is the person who Drew duped in to helping with the barrell, LE let Drew think Steve went ahead with his plans to leave on vacation but really they kept him close by to help with the investigation?
Maybe Drew chose Steve because he thought that since Steve was leaving town shortly, he wouldn't be around if police started questioning family members. Remember, when DP moved the barrell, he still may have thought that his story about her leaving would keep police at bay longer than it actually did. Drew did not expect the poop to hit the fan so quickly. Steve probably did not even know Stacy was missing until the next day.

TGI:

Don't give away things! :):)

Could it be possible that if Steve is the person who Drew duped in to helping with the barrell, LE let Drew think Steve went ahead with his plans to leave on vacation but really they kept him close by to help with the investigation?

You never know who is reading! This is very possible..............or it could be someone else!! (I know the media is saying family member...........but I am not buying it).

Maybe Drew chose Steve because he thought that since Steve was leaving town shortly, he wouldn't be around if police started questioning family members. Remember, when DP moved the barrell, he still may have thought that his story about her leaving would keep police at bay longer than it actually did. Drew did not expect the poop to hit the fan so quickly. Steve probably did not even know Stacy was missing until the next day.

hmmmm, guess it's possible!

As far as the theory that Drew killed Stacy elsewhere, that would have eliminated the need to have help moving the barrell from the bedroom.
Putting the nightstand or other items in the barrell to get rid of them makes no sense to me since it looks much more suspicious to be moving a big blue barrell than it would look to just break it in to a couple of pieces and toss it a box to get rid of it.
I think the most practical reason for the barrell is to move the body.

I believe the kids must have known not to disobey or question DP since he is so violent. I don't believe for a minute that man had kids because he loves them so much. He needs them to feed his self-image. they are possesions to him, to be used to control the woman in his life. Kids keep her busy so he can be free to do as he pleases and he uses them to keep her from leaving. Those poor children are his pawns.

Susan

TGI:

Don't give away things! :):)

You never know who is reading! This is very possible..............or it could be someone else!! (I know the media is saying family member...........but I am not buying it).

oopsie! Does Drew still have his computers? :waitasec:

Oh, hello Mr. Brodsky!:razz:

Susan

Drew's computer and ohter computers were removed from the home by LE..I'm sure he has another computer by now though. Drew would have valued the children over anyone else except himself..to him they were little me's. He kept reproducing because he needed the power over so many wives, and to know that there were so many little me's of his out thee. It isn't the way you and I think, but it is the way narcistic people think..it is very much ego driven..they aren't children as much as a product that they have produced that is second only to them.

Your link doesn't work.

I think this will work. It's a link to Jamie Colby's interview with Mrs Morphey, Drew's mother.

Drew Peterson’s Mom Speaks Out in a Fox Exclusive

In that interview, Betty Morphey mentioned that her husband has had a heart attack this year and she's trying to keep all this away from him, so her husband is still alive, but recovering from a heart attack.

by Greta Van Susteren
[URL="http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com/2007/11/images-13.jpeg"]http://gretawire.files.wordpress.com...images-13.jpeg[/URL]
I just got word from OTR Producer Steph Watts in Bolingbrook, Illinois that he and Mark Fuhrman have just gottn a very, very, very important scoop!
What is it? I will let one of them tell you….at 10pm eastern tonight ….ON THE RECORD…..and, after you hear this, you tell me, am I right? is this a big deal in the investigation?
DON’T FORGET - WE NOW HAVE ON GretaWire A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN POST ANONYMOUS TIPS TO HELP US INVESTIGATE OUR STORIES!!! (CHECK THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF GretaWire!)

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2007/11...eaking-news-8/

Since Thomas has been named now, I would suspect that one of the kids said Uncle Thomas was here Sunday and helped Dad move some things?

Still wondering what Drew did with Stacy's things that normally would have gone with her even on a car ride and painting party...eye glasses /contacts, her purse, her wallet, her house and car keys..maybe they are disposed of separately from the body..dumpsters he knew would be picked up soon.

Still wondering what Drew did with Stacy's things that normally would have gone with her even on a car ride and painting party...eye glasses /contacts, her purse, her wallet, her house and car keys..maybe they are disposed of separately from the body..dumpsters he knew would be picked up soon.
No..he did nothing. What is missing actually will probably be the bikini. You KNOW where I think that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea