State rests rebuttal case - thread #167

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on the top 3 validity scales - overall this test is determined to be valid.

there is a tendency for this person to perhaps look a little better

still going to look @ high scales but it may mean these scales probably would be up a little higher - just in general (did that help? - not really)

desireability scale - we are talking about working hypothesis and not diagnose someone on just one test.

borderline personality disorder . . . one subscale indicated score of 11 if anything of the low of the low average category . . . indicate the working hypothesis not really correct.

under hypothesis anxiety, @ the clinical level
PTSD - 2nd highest scale - not in clinical area but elevated so it supports working hypothesis for PTSD.

if i had only given this test I wouldnt say they have borderline but if anything support anxiety

PTSD is still going with working hypothesis . .. theoretically next steps then test that . . .to assess trauma.

Trauma Inventory was given to JA - right
Trauma Inventory TSI 1 can be handscored

JW asks to approach exhibit #628 and #629 and #646

handscored is plotted on a graph . . . and computer print out of the scoring of the test.

compare computer score match handscore?
the scales on this form all match the computer score.
hand scores have no summary scales - computer score - his staff did it and he checked it - ran on the computer - they have the score profile on this test - since they were a research test site - they have one for MPMI and MCMI.

he had raw data - JA's answers fed into computer to get the score.

He has never met JA - working from what he has received = #646 is accurate scoring of the raw data Dr. Demarte gave to him . . . summary scales from computer scales - they make sense with raw data going in.

move to admit

man read the body language on Jodi

I know some may not like this ... but seriously, her body language, facial expressions, etc., are very interesting to watch ...

I would like to hear more from the body language expert on this !

MOO !

Ted Bundy was diagnosed with a personality disorder and it didn’t save him from the DP.

yeah and bundys crazy arse was so nervous on his dead man walking day that he needed a guard on each arm to support his wobbly knees.

Funny. Wilmott implying that his interpretations are OBJECTIVE because he never met JA!!!!

Watching this trial is great right now!! Oh, did I forget to tell you I am on mute? :) Well, as long as the defense is up, mute means the same as listening to Wilmott with her witness.

Does Willmott intentionally try to break the rules of the court? Move to admit without JM even seeing it? Crazy

The purpose of an expert is for them to KNOW or at least have an opinion to a reasonable degree of medical certainty. His opinion is worthless otherwise...

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
Just saw the cup toucher put a question in the basket. #JodiArias
ReplyRetweetFavorite

Wild About Trial funny commentating! Is that Alison Triess?

JW: So you've never met Miss Arias, correct?

RG: Yes, ma'am.

If he's never met her, he hasn't yet apologized to her!

Has he given her any books or magazine subscriptions?

Not even a greeting card?

This guy's not qualified to testify for the Defense!

They're really tripping over themselves. They haven't tied any of this together. PTSD. Ok...maybe she does have PTSD...so what? What conclusions are they trying to draw?

PTSD is a huge element for her self-defense case.

I know some may not like this ... but seriously, her body language, facial expressions, etc., are very interesting to watch ...

I would like to hear more from the body language expert on this !

MOO !

JA's body language is the only interesting thing about watching this testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callumh804