State rests rebuttal case - thread #169

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically the Judge's sustained s don't mean anything because Willmot will approach and get another go at the question.

I'll say one thing for Willmott. Blue is her color. Lawyering, not so much. moo.

It sickens me to think how many fathers have lost custody of their children based on these "experts". :puke:

Anyone ever notice how Jodi ALWAYS uses her right hand to sip water now and when she was on the stand she ALWAYS used her left?

She was showing the jury how her hand looks "normal" despite the finger injury because Juan busted her with the photo with her sister. She thinks she's so clever.

Sooooooooo very close, you guys!... we are almost there.. To Travis' beautifully strong siblings the long, excruciating wait is almost over..Justice will prevail for your brother, Travis!

I can see the bright, vivacious light of Travis' soul shining down while cheering on his hero, Juan as he brings it on home in delivering this long awaited justice on Travis' behalf!

please let the Judge live up to her words.....as long as it takes b/c as soon as she backs down the DT will want to bring in a medical doctor...well not a real one but he plays one on tv:drumroll:

Or he stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night! :floorlaugh:

the defense needs May we approaches uses limited to like say a time out in sports.. if you use them all up youre SOL lol

shout out to all you lurkers - come in and join our discussion we really do want to hear your experience, expertise, thoughts and honest evaluation of todays trial!

so the judge and everyone else in the child custody case was wrong and the Dr. was right.

Riiiiiight

Willmott should wait for a ruling before she continues with questioning the witness when Juan objects.

JA started with 4 pencils this AM - now I see 2 and she is using 1. Where is the 4th one?!?!?!

I like to think Travis is there in the courtroom looking lovingly at all his family and friends.

Definitely!!

532043_618535481508436_842809538_n.jpg

Justice!

no jury will convict her and do not forget this little tidbit
"IF I KILLED TRAVIS I WOULD BEG FOR THE DEATH PENALTY" start begging

I have a special fondness for Samantha and her brother to her right. Such haunting expressions they have....:(

..... the family/friends are so strong/brave/stalwart.....love/strength/prayers to them all....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23