State v Bradley Cooper 04-15-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here come the "maybe he did ___ or ____ and that's why ____ seems to be ____"

What a lucky guy that Brad is. Multitudes of people are desperately trying to help him out out this mess he made for himself by imagining all kinds of possibilities that could have occurred in an alternate/parallel universe--the one where space, time, hard drives, Cisco networks, and physics don't exist.

He erased his samsung...that's where the proof was
Faking an alibi is common.
They will see right through it, cause they will use common sense.

BBM - 'Nuff said. :gavel:

Salut my friends..Great Day in the Courtroom..I refuse to get sucked in ..so will return tomorrow or much much later..I will NOT respond to hyperbole ..So catch ya all later gators:seeya:

Actually, DD said that there wasn't one thing that led them to the conclusion that Brad did it.....but a number of factors. Tension over finances being one.

He said the motive was anger. WRAL has it plastered all over their website. He said there were multiple things that led him to BC as a suspect.

Oh and in case anybody missed this part of the testimony. Even CPD doesn't believe the motive was money. Can we finally put that argument to rest?

Yes, I did hear that DD thought it was pent up anger and frustration which cause BC to kill - he was like a pressure cooker - but what caused the anger and frustration to build up? T'was the root of all evil... money.

Originally Posted by gracielee
Well if my husband or child was missing, I'd haul my hiney anyplace I was asked to go to find out where he was, who took him, and how can I get him back home with me again. Much like John Walsh, Mark Klass, Mark Lunsford, Steve Groene, Sharon Rocha, Ron Grantsky, etc.

Even if all your husband's neighborhood friends fingered you with biased and identical reports of your husband's hatred of you and then lobbied the PD to arrest you? Did that happen to any of the folks you listed above? (and you might want to check one of those names off the list)

Yes, in fact it did. Mark Lunsford was accused of drugs, biker stuff, his father, Jessie's grandpa, was accused of child sexual abuse. Steve Groene, much the same. Accused of being part of the 'criminal element'. No matter what the press through at 'em, how drug through the mud their reputations were, they kept showing up, cooperating with the authorities, taking polygraphs, and begging for the return of their family members.

Me? I wouldn't have any idea what my neighbors were saying, because I'd be worried sick, frantic, out of my mind with worry. What you suggest is not the truth to begin with. In those first 2 days, nobody knew what happened to Nancy, & Brad was hob-nobbing with the neighbors, leaving his kids with them, and sharing a beer in the circle that evening.

Oh and in case anybody missed this part of the testimony. Even CPD doesn't believe the motive was money. Can we finally put that argument to rest?

it is weird that he tried to get her to make a will a couple of months before she died

I don't believe that you believe this.
Clearly he could have had a device in his home (perhaps a router with a vox port) that made the call, and then the device was removed and hidden or destroyed. Most folks here believe this is what happened.
Destroying evidence of crime does not equal no crime occurred.

No way to initiate the remote call without a data trace. REMOTE CALL is the operative word here. All BC calls that morning were accounted for. On cross PG admitted as much. The remaining speculation was that he may have programmed the call at 6:25, but guess what? If he did there would be evidence.

Some of you seem to think that when you delete your phone history, the call/data logs at the carrier magically disappear. Not so.

Yes, I did hear that DD thought it was pent up anger and frustration which cause BC to kill - he was like a pressure cooker - but what caused the anger and frustration to build up? T'was the root of all evil... money.

Well if you look at it as NC hounding him about money and embarrassing him in front of the neighbors which is what DD looked at then I guess you could say money was the motive. But then that typically gets thrown out as blaming the victim.

Fact is BC was not hoarding money, building up a cash cow while leaving the rest of the family destitute. It has been proven that NC would make up stories about what she needed money for and where that money got spent. There is nothing to show that BC was in any way keeping some sort of excess money from her.

The basis for many of their disagreements was over money. He used money as a means of controlling her, far and above trying to manage a household budget. He wouldn't allow her to go to Canada because of what he perceived to be a large amount of money he'd have to pay for the next 16 yrs. And yes, he was angry too. Very angry.

So angry that he figured out he'd get rid of her instead of divorcing her.

There is no innocent spin to what he did at his office on Fri July 11 at 1:15pm.

None.

He specifically found the place he wanted to dump her body.

And lo and behold he did exactly that, early the next morning.

Cummings has a poor opinion of eyewitnesses. Wow, so unprofessional.

But Wow, so true. They are the :weaklink: in any case.

(Ask 5 eyewitness to describe the bank robbery getaway car:

red pickup truck
white minivan
blue convertible
green cooper
black buick

then catch the silver Mazda with all the $$ in it and the robbers, too.)

The human memory coupled with the adrenalin of the moment can be very faulty at a time like that.

wral WRAL NEWS in NC
Det. Daniels: We put Nancy's cellphone in a locked police drawer. We were focused on other things to find her at that time. #coopertrial

I would have thought that would be one of the first things to look at considering how often people use them for calendars these days.

The basis for many of their disagreements was over money. He used money as a means of controlling her, far and above trying to manage a household budget. He wouldn't allow her to go to Canada because of what he perceived to be a large amount of money he'd have to pay for the next 16 yrs. And yes, he was angry too. Very angry.

So angry that he figured out he'd get rid of her instead of divorcing her.

There is no innocent spin to what he did at his office on Fri July 11 at 1:15pm.

None.

He specifically found the place he wanted to dump her body.

And lo and behold he did exactly that, early the next morning.

Since I don't believe the "He wouldn't let her go to Canada because of money story" that doesn't hold water with me.

There are way too many questions concerning the July 11th search so still waiting to hear the other side of that story.

As I mentioned before the search also does not exclude my potential SODDI theory either so, as I said, waiting to hear more on that story.

what do you think his motive was, then?

I believe in the Detectives theory that she was mean to him at the party in front of their friends..where he preferred to keep all the nastiness behind close doors. She was probably still nagging him for money which he hadn't given her yet..he just got really angry

This is odd from DD. We are to believe because her family said that was her own email account that BC didn't use that that is the truth, but her family also told police he wouldn't sleep with the children because he slept normally with Nancy. We know that is not true.

http://www.wral.com/specialreports/nancycooper/video/9449741/#/vid9449741
20:30 minutes

Her family didn't say 'he normally slept with Nancy', they said *she* normally slept with the children.

what do you think his motive was, then?

Hey Star. I think the motive was more than just money. I think it was also pride, anger from NC arguing in front of others and telling everything to her friends (that really provoked him and actually it would have angered me not to point of hurting her), and financial disaster from the divorced. Knowing his personality, he also may have had problems making friends as she did.

Obviously, money was a big factor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member