State v Bradley Cooper 04-19-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! :seeya: Have been following this since day 1 when NC was reported missing. Have watched the whole trial and witnessed this forum, compelled to read on. Have read on comment sections on newspaper and TV reports and have been horrified with the apparent campaign to smear the victim, NC and the other victims, her dear friends. Does the Innocence Project give a hoot about her innocent children? I don't think so, and after all, the children ARE absolutely innocent, unlike the brad......:loser: I've never seen this in my life, and think that is horrific. It is as if the abuser has continued abuse, and has 20 pairs of hands typing on his behalf.
(IMHO, and H stands for horrified) Jenny

:wagon:

:welcome4:

:Banane59:

Totally agree with you. If anyone has made Brad Cooper aware of his *popularity* in certain forums, I'm sure he's sitting in his cell smirking away. His arrogant attitude 'of course I'm 'not guilty', cuz I'm way smarter than these country bumpkins." "I'll 'get off', the bi$ch got what she deserved, and I'm off to France and my 'new love.' "

< sarcasm off >

Finally got through his whole thread.... whew!

One thing I'd like to add. Some people are still critical of the prosecutions inability to PROVE that BC made the 6:40 call implying that bringing it up is just CE or pointless speculation. If proven, it would certainly bolster their case. However, this call is BC's only alibi. By showing several ways it could have been spoofed (or made by his daughter) shows that his alibi is not solid.

Did you miss the FBI comment about Vista?
You were in court that day, correct?

My understanding was it was an IBM thinkpad laptop with 64 bit Vista as an underlying operating system that was not approved by Cisco Security, so it had been back revved to XP Pro SP3.

The verbage may have been that it was "overlayed". I don't think that's possible, but I know that the flaws in Vista were beyond much for the Cisco network.

My understanding was it was an IBM thinkpad laptop with 64 bit Vista as an underlying operating system that was not approved by Cisco Security, so it had been back revved to XP Pro SP3.

May be...I know the FBI said it had Windows Vista installed.

Over 1,400 posts in 24 hours - whoooooohoooooooo. We are on it like stink on doody!!!!

Finally got through his whole thread.... whew!

One thing I'd like to add. Some people are still critical of the prosecutions inability to PROVE that BC made the 6:40 call implying that bringing it up is just CE or pointless speculation. If proven, it would certainly bolster their case. However, this call is BC's only alibi. By showing several ways it could have been spoofed (or made by his daughter) shows that his alibi is not solid.

Thank you - heck we could speculate that he duct taped his child's finger to the redial button in her sleep or "medicated" sleep. It is entirely possible for that call to have been in some other fashion than for Nancy herself to have made it - I mean, since she was already dead and all. Brad, and Brad alone, needed the alibi.

the brad could have built a press o matic button with an erector set.

whirrrrrrrr................whirrrrrrrrrrrr...........whirrrrrr................It WORKS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea