State v. Bradley Cooper 3-29-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just downloaded the latest version of adobe flash and I am not getting buffering this morning now. Could be good luck, or I did something right.
Try it out if you are having issues..

Buffering hasn't really be an issue for me until around lunch time.

I don't see that as being proof one way or the other. The witnesses didn't smell the dress until after a period of time and after the dress had been in a paper bag.

Since there is no proof either way (in your mind) maybe we should stop talking about the dress. The early laundry was supposed to be because he had to wash the evidence, the dress. But there are more signs it was not washed than signs that it was. This has already been eliminated from my mind as any proof of anything crime related.

Defense asked a few times if the dress smelled of detergent. Each witness responded they did not note the scent of detergent.

They would not smell detergent if he used All Free & Clear.

You do know that government workers make more than private sector workers now, don't you?

What is his salary? I'm curious.

Good grief - I'm saying all police, fire, EMS, military - are grossly underpaid for the work they do. Yes, I work for a municipality. My husband served his country in the military (on income alone, we qualified for food stamps - was rejected tho because we were in the military), and he worked the streets as a patrol officer and narcotics officer. Those people put their life on the lines every single day, every moment of the day - on duty or off - and YES, they are grossly underpaid for the job they have to do.

SG, just to finish the conversation of the lying of the dress vs. the truth of the bra:

If it is true that he was buying time to launder that dress because it still wasn't done at 3PM on Saturday, then he's just not smart, he's an idiot. He's doing all that laundry the morning of, how was that not the 1st thing that went in the washer.

Not only that but he made no effort to hide it.

Exactly.

Good grief - I'm saying all police, fire, EMS, military - are grossly underpaid for the work they do. Yes, I work for a municipality. My husband served his country in the military (on income alone, we qualified for food stamps - was rejected tho because we were in the military), and he worked the streets as a patrol officer and narcotics officer. Those people put their life on the lines every single day, every moment of the day - on duty or off - and YES, they are grossly underpaid for the job they have to do.

We will have to agree to disagree. My husband served in the military too, a combat veteran.

I don't see that as being proof one way or the other. The witnesses didn't smell the dress until after a period of time and after the dress had been in a paper bag.

They did say something about white *deodorant* streaks on the inside of the dress, but that's happened to me before on a couple of articles of clothing, even after laundering. I thought it probably depended upon the particular deodorant, particular fabric type, how quickly I'd put the clothing on after putting my deodorant on, & how hot it was that day....

I will be out for the next several hours. Hope I don't miss too much:).

They did say something about white *deodorant* streaks on the inside of the dress, but that's happened to me before on a couple of articles of clothing, even after laundering. I thought it probably depended upon the particular deodorant, particular fabric type, how quickly I'd put the clothing on after putting my deodorant on, & how hot it was that day....

I saw another nike shirt they had a picture of and it had massive deoderant spots on the side.

On a different note, I was not watching the trial in initial days, so I missed Jessica Adams testimony.

I've heard comments that Nancy had an affair with JA's husband, and that JA should have been investigated for the murder.

Can anyone who saw her testimony state their thoughts on JA? I read accounts of her testimony on the local news sites, and it sounds like she was a neighborhood busybody. But other than that, why is there such a strong negative reaction to JA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by less0305

----

Totally agree with you here, less0305.

So the necklace wasn't broken at the end of October. It was also found in a drawer in Carol Cooper's room, which was Brad's room on 7/12. Of course, that means nothing since it was 3.5 months later. And if the theory is that Brad put it in there on the morning of 7/12, then why wouldn't he have taken it to his room later? It looks like the necklace is another non-issue in my point of view.

On a different note, I was not watching the trial in initial days, so I missed Jessica Adams testimony.

I've heard comments that Nancy had an affair with JA's husband, and that JA should have been investigated for the murder.

Can anyone who saw her testimony state their thoughts on JA? I read accounts of her testimony on the local news sites, and it sounds like she was a neighborhood busybody. But other than that, why is there such a strong negative reaction to JA?

I'm just going to sit back and watch the fireworks on this one... :fireworks:

I viewed her as a busybody. jmo Didnt she also tip the judge off for juror misconduct?

So the necklace wasn't broken at the end of October. It was also found in a drawer in Carol Cooper's room, which was Brad's room on 7/12. Of course, that means nothing since it was 3.5 months later. And if the theory is that Brad put it in there on the morning of 7/12, then why wouldn't he have taken it to his room later? It looks like the necklace is another non-issue in my point of view.

If this is the same necklace, I'm very surprised it wasn't seized in the early days of the investigation. Unless he repaired it himself (doubtful), they may have been able to determine where and when it got repaired (assuming it was damaged to begin with).

Finally, TWC phone records entered into evidence. Hopefully we will get details soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa