State v Bradley Cooper 4-27-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I haven't seen all the evidence on that.

Keep in mind you are of course entitled to your own conclusions before seeing all the evidence. It just makes that conclusion less sound. Take this trial for instance. Some have done just that.

Thanks so much! I thought Mrs. C looked like she was going to cry as well (I probably would have!). Cummings was a bully. Did the court give any indication what type of employer the juror had?

No, the Judge made no allusion to the employer's identity. This was a part time job for the juror. From what I could piece together, the employer just got tired of having to work around the juror's schedule and asked the juror to tender their resignation. The juror was brought into the courtroom and questioned briefly and then the judge took it from there.

No, the Judge made no allusion to the employer's identity. This was a part time job for the juror. From what I could piece together, the employer just got tired of having to work around the juror's schedule and asked the juror to tender their resignation. The juror was brought into the courtroom and questioned briefly and then the judge took it from there.

This morning's N & O indicated that it was some sort of collection agency. She worked the 5pm-9pm shift. The deputy talked to her employer and she can now report to work at 630.

I know this is here, but is court this morning or afternoon. THanks.

This morning's N & O indicated that it was some sort of collection agency. She worked the 5pm-9pm shift. The deputy talked to her employer and she can now report to work at 630.

Figures it's a collection agency!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members