State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fine with Pros asking these questions, but since the Defense did not bring it up then why is the State allowed to ask it?

That's a reach for the jury to assume, don't you think? Especially because it's not obvious the chain is there.

Neither were her earings visable..I am sure the jury will want to revisit that video.however, I think it more important IF Nancy was wearing it at the party..we know she still had her earings on when she was murdered and dumped..So not so sure this really helps Bradley so much..other than trying to suggest her friends were all liars..

That video was not good enough quality to prove NC not wearing her necklace. Sorry, but it was grainy.

I'm going with testimony from multiple witnesses who saw NC in person that day.

Well the notion she never took off a necklace was so far fetched I didn't give it any heed. Not seeing the trial right now but if they are debunking that one, I'm not surprised.

That's the problem with using words like "never" or "always".

I don't think I would have brought HP's name up on cross. Her and JA's stories are falling apart and I think the state (and LE too) is starting to look gullible for having put so much weight on them. JMO obviously.

That's a reach for the jury to assume, don't you think? Especially because it's not obvious the chain is there.

Perhaps for a predominately *male* jury, not so sure about this mainly female jury.

I don't think I would have brought HP's name up on cross. Her and JA's stories are falling apart and I think the state (and LE too) is starting to look gullible for having put so much weight on them. JMO obviously.

I was thinking the same thing. That seemed to be heading down the same path as the fabulous Cummings duck revelation.

I've never been able to figure out why Brad would stop for a drop cloth on his way to work, when:

1. Nancy didn't use a drop cloth but a towel.

2. He wants us to believe she didn't plan to paint that day, but his buying a drop cloth would contradict that?

interesting,
fran

1. It could have been needed to cover furniture.

2. Who said the plan was to use it the next day? I don't think there is a contradiction there.

What kind of dog? One of ours had the dog equiv. of, what is it, ACL?? ALC surgery last fall. Had a metal plate inserted into her left rear leg. The top bone and the bottom bone were each cut and then inserted into the metal plate. Poor thing, we thought 8 weeks of cage rest, but it took so much longer. She had the surgery around labor day, and it wasn't until the beginning of january before we were finally able to allow her outside, off leash, alone in the yard, meaning without the other two dogs, to potty late at night. Nearly killed hubby & me, having to walk her each and every time she needed to go out. We didn't keep her completely caged, what we did was hook up an eye bolt to the baseboard and then let her be on a six foot leash, so she didn't feel like she was in jail. Hope your fella feels better soon.

Demonic Cocker Spaniel.

I've done ACL surgery- that's a walk in the park compared to this.

He had a genetic abnormality that causes a huge weakness in his elbow (front leg) and both the "condyles" broke off one bone, and a triangular shaped piece chunked out of the other. 2 plates, 9 screws, 2 wires. Iv'e asked for the xray in a jpeg (or maybe a .cur file!) All this damage without trauma- usually they said this would be caused by being hit by a car, but he did it alone at home.

He's also VERY high energy (think he's part Springer) and has some behavioral issues. That's why I ended up with him in rescue.

Made good improvements, but he's not a fan of confinement. The vet school pretty much could not do anything with him so they said he could come home early. (translation - you deal with him...)

So far, so good - almost 24 hours. 8 weeks is gonna be a long haul. But so far, I am proud of him.

Back to tracing routes to and from Harris Teeter - sorry to interrupt THAT barnburner.

Perhaps for a predominately *male* jury, not so sure about this mainly female jury.

I'm a female, and I see no necklace and a black dress (meaning BC did not intentionally "compromise" someone's memory). Just sayin'....

Mr Hodges had to be at the light at Lochemere & Kildaire and not the one by whole foods because he said he thought the van was making the u-turn by the entrance to the golf course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire