State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither were her earings visable..I am sure the jury will want to revisit that video.however, I think it more important IF Nancy was wearing it at the party..we know she still had her earings on when she was murdered and dumped..So not so sure this really helps Bradley so much..other than trying to suggest her friends were all liars..

All the state witnesses said she never took it off, we just saw that she did, that is what is relevant.

Neither were her earings visable..I am sure the jury will want to revisit that video.however, I think it more important IF Nancy was wearing it at the party..we know she still had her earings on when she was murdered and dumped..So not so sure this really helps Bradley so much..other than trying to suggest her friends were all liars..

BBM

After what we heard the last few days, that testimony from her friends continues to get on shaky ground. I don't know how much weight they can put to their testimony anymore.

Demonic Cocker Spaniel.

I've done ACL surgery- that's a walk in the park compared to this.

He had a genetic abnormality that causes a huge weakness in his elbow (front leg) and both the "condyles" broke off one bone, and a triangular shaped piece chunked out of the other. 2 plates, 9 screws, 2 wires. Iv'e asked for the xray in a jpeg (or maybe a .cur file!) All this damage without trauma- usually they said this would be caused by being hit by a car, but he did it alone at home.

He's also VERY high energy (think he's part Springer) and has some behavioral issues. That's why I ended up with him in rescue.

Made good improvements, but he's not a fan of confinement. The vet school pretty much could not do anything with him so they said he could come home early. (translation - you deal with him...)

So far, so good - almost 24 hours. 8 weeks is gonna be a long haul. But so far, I am proud of him.

Back to tracing routes to and from Harris Teeter - sorry to interrupt THAT barnburner.

so sorry to hear, sounds like you will have your hands full. Best thoughts to you both.

It felt like the state wasted a lot of time and really dragged things out unnecessarily. Defense is straight to the point, just the facts. Much easier to understand and follow, imo. I think the state presented so much stuff that it was difficult to wade through everything to discern what their point was.

I've never been able to figure out why Brad would stop for a drop cloth on his way to work, when:

1. Nancy didn't use a drop cloth but a towel.

2. He wants us to believe she didn't plan to paint that day, but his buying a drop cloth would contradict that?

interesting,
fran

JA admitted that NC spilled paint and that she covered some of her furniture in the middle of the room. Also, my understanding is that the Cuppers were also doing stuff in their own home. As for #2, if it was bought for NC, it doesn't have to mean it was for Saturday morning.

They are going to bring in JA's calendar? Did I miss that already being admitted?

I hope thy go through Mr. M's soup du jour, joi de vie, whatever it is called.

Fielding Dr. Sorry.

I was wondering about that, too. I think it was okay to point out about the cash since so much testimony has gone on about that. As far as asking about timing a drive to Fielding Dr. or sitting out there, it seemed out of the scope of testimony. I'm not an attorney and have never closely followed a case, so I have absolutely no basis for my opinion, but it just seemed outside the scope to me. Gritguy, can you weigh in? :)

At the beginning of the video, I thought I saw a necklace, but it was kinda' like blurry.

Of course they didn't stop the video there.

I also didn't see a necklace at the end, but I did see a discoloration in the area where the necklace SHOULD have been.

just sayin'
fran

Neither did the prosecution. And you know they saw this video before today. We are watching over the internet. I'm sure what they see is a lot different from what we see over the internet.

I'm a female, and I see no necklace and a black dress (meaning BC did not intentionally "compromise" someone's memory). Just sayin'....

Brad would have had no idea what Nancy was wearing that afternoon (July 11) as he was at work..or should I say out to lunch with co-workers at that time...but, I do agree, many men just have no clue about what their wives wear, or dates for that matter....and I wont even go into remembering dates of importance.....I do think Brad was guessing, Dont think he spent much time even looking at his wife by this point in their relationship...Course it could have been emblazened in his mind if she was wearing it at the time of strangulation...but that is just speculating..

I wish he would have just said..He had no idea what she was wearing and leave it at that......

Can someone post a link? I closed the browser and now can't find the live video on wral or abc?

Forget it, I got it.

Neither did the prosecution. And you know they saw this video before today. We are watching over the internet. I'm sure what they see is a lot different from what we see over the internet.

True we saw a broadcast video of a video so probably some resolution lost.

There has been no suggestion and/or testimony that she always wore earrings. There has been lots of testimony that she always wore this necklace and NEVER took it off. The earrings don't make a bit of difference in this video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong