State v. Bradley Cooper 4-6-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
424242 is the actual pin and this was presented in testimony.

Does he have multiple accounts? It sounded like he wanted to turn the mwi light off of that phone. I missed it...did they indicate if it was the same userid on that phone?

Lunch Break, just when it was getting exciting (maybe??)

Well the witness sure thought it was odd he sent himself a "test" voicemail from Ireland!!! This is very interesting...

I have sent test voicemails from another country to my account. It's the nature of doing my job since we are an international company. If he was responsible for a live system with users on other countries, then there is nothing fishy about that at all.

Do you send many at 0' dark thirty on a Saturday morning--especially THIS Saturday morning? I find it odd given all the other vmail gyrations.

Sent himself an vm from Ireland to RTP. Yea, that's makes no sense.

It might make sense in the course of his job. It makes no sense in the prosecutions case considering this all happened after the last HT trip. I certainly don't understand where they are going with this. It sounds like he got home and was testing something work related.

After he screwed up with the first pin, he entered 424242 which was the correct pin.

and then just after he finally got the right pin number entered he hit 1 twice--within 300 miliseconds. Or whatever that tiny amount of time was. I say the boy was nervous to the extent his fingers weren't working very well.

From what I've seen (the last half hour) this witness is great.

He is explaining a wide variety of technologies and techniques clearly.

Brad did a lot of bizarre things that morning, and his telephone activity seems to be included in that.

I think the prosecution is going somewhere with this witness.

What makes his actions odd is he was doing this according to him while running back and forth to Harris Teeter and giving the child a bottle, etc.

I don't think the defense is going to get somebody to buy that he was just doing some random testing on Saturday morning while running errands.

It might make sense in the course of his job. It makes no sense in the prosecutions case considering this all happened after the last HT trip. I certainly don't understand where they are going with this. It sounds like he got home and was testing something work related.

Just guessing, but perhaps a possible theory was he needed to put another vm on his work vm to justify why he called his voicemail at 6:45?

NCSU95, gotta love your dedication to finding the facts and proof. You are like a stone wall and if I am ever arrested for anything I hope you are my jury foreman! I say that in the spirit of love :)

and then just after he finally got the right pin number entered he hit 1 twice--within 300 miliseconds. Or whatever that tiny amount of time was. I say the boy was nervous to the extent his fingers weren't working very well.

I wouldn't say that was nerves. If you are used to using the voicemail system you don't have to think about which buttons to push. He just "double clicked" 1 to start playing the 1st message from the beginning.

Going back to previous comments about Nancy sending a message at 4:42 a.m. and in the message saying she was going running, it didn't specify running outside. There has been testimony about her running at LTF and it is open 24/7.

What makes his actions odd is he was doing this according to him while running back and forth to Harris Teeter and giving the child a bottle, etc.

I don't think the defense is going to get somebody to buy that he was just doing some random testing on Saturday morning while running errands.

He seemed a bit too busy with the phone for a guy that doesn't know how to use a phone.

No its the afternoon break..will be back in about 15 minutes or so :seeya:

Thanks Lyndyloo for that, different time zone, I was getting ready to pack up and go to bed, but I can wait for a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
uncommongrackle