State v Bradley Cooper 5-3-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't hinge on that call. Can you explain the google search of where the body was found of his wife and the mother of his children?

It actually does all hinge on that call. If that call was made, it doesn't just mean that BC is "not guilty". It means BC is innocent.

Guilty people walk this earth every single day. He might also. OBL just got his due - Bradleeee might not see his just reward in a WC court room, but he will get his due, sooner or later.

Wow, you did not just go there! Completely out of line, IMO.

I just rewatched that interview, it is here.

Mr. Rentz was, in my opinion, very open to different possibilities, despite his belief that Brad had done it. I was quite impressed with the interview.

Thank you so much for sharing this link. I just watched it for the first time.
I have said it before but it is worth repeating--M & M R. are a class act. And Mrs. R. was just beautiful in this interview. Inside and out.

I guess I must have the anomaly. He vacuums, he dusts and he does all the grocery shopping. He also cooks. (How did I get so lucky?) But he doesn't touch the laundry. I had to go somewhere one day and asked him to put the dog bed/blanket in the dryer. I was walking out the door and said, "If you can figure out how to turn on the dryer". If was a joke but not. He hasn't done the laundry in over 30 years.

I lucked out too. My husband vacuums, cooks, grocery shops, etc. He doesn't dust though, but he does everything else.

But if there is one thing I hate to do, it's laundry. From the photos of the home, it looks like NC and I both had that in common.

And my husband does the laundry more than I do. And he sometime does my laundry one it piles up.

I guess I must have the anomaly. He vacuums, he dusts and he does all the grocery shopping. He also cooks. (How did I get so lucky?) But he doesn't touch the laundry. I had to go somewhere one day and asked him to put the dog bed/blanket in the dryer. I was walking out the door and said, "If you can figure out how to turn on the dryer". If was a joke but not. He hasn't done the laundry in over 30 years.

Wow, YOU are 1 lucky woman!:crazy:

It actually does all hinge on that call. If that call was made, it doesn't just mean that BC is "not guilty". It means BC is innocent.

There was a call from the home number to his cell phone. There is zero proof that Nancy made that call. MOO

I turned to my husband during the defense closing and said, "I hope neither of these defense attorneys ever speed in Cary, NC."

Given the corruption shown in the Cary NC PD during this trial, I would avoid it at all costs regardless at this point.

Really though, what man dusts? If my husband cleans (which is unusual) he would never think of dusting. He doesn't even see it.

OK, so maybe I am unusual (lol, like that is a MAYBE) but dust is one thing that I will do when some other stuff probably should be done. For some reason the dust on surfaces gets under my skin. I fall very far short on many household chores, but if I see something that is dusty I am all over that.

BTW, I am a guy, and I do most of the grocery shopping and when I am home a pretty fair share of cooking. I have been verboten to touch laundry.

And it does why? This guy is covering tracks. Did you watch the HT videos of him in the store. The guy was like a maniac watching his steps, looking behind him, looking at his phone. Sorry not normal. That phone call was made just as explained. Sorry to disagree but watching the HT videos and knowing now he took the router to prove it, that's all for me.

I know people have their opinions about what the verdict would be, but I'd be interested to hear if anyone would be surprised by an NG verdict?
Yes, I would be very surprised, but I've been surprised before. I'm still predicting Guilty, but hoping for a hung jury.

There was a call from the home number to his cell phone. There is zero proof that Nancy made that call. MOO

You keep saying this, but really, how does anyone ever prove that someone made a phone call? She lived there, it is on the phone records, she made the call.

Can you prove all of your daily phone calls?

I lucked out too. My husband vacuums, cooks, grocery shops, etc. He doesn't dust though, but he does everything else.

But if there is one thing I hate to do, it's laundry. From the photos of the home, it looks like NC and I both had that in common.

And my husband does the laundry more than I do. And he sometime does my laundry one it piles up.

Seriously I need to talk with my husband I guess. I don't work and stay online watching this d*** trial all day, but would like help from him with housework when he gets home from his long day at work! That will go over well. I could be the next trial forum on here!

You keep saying this, but really, how does anyone ever prove that someone made a phone call? She lived there, it is on the phone records, she made the call.

Can you prove all of your daily phone calls?

And they proved she made the call. Not thinkin. Where did they say she made this 6:40ish phone call to send him back to HT?

But there is zero proof she did not make that call too.

True, but it is not possible to prove that she did not make that call. Either there is proof that somone else or some other device made the call or there is proof that she made the call. Since there is no voicemail with her voice and there is no other communication from her to anyone else that morning, the last known evidence that she was alive was when she walked across the street the night/morning from the D's house. The last known person to see her alive is Brad. MOO

But there is zero proof she did not make that call too.

Something else I wanted to interject since the phone call is still being talked about.

I dont see the big deal about the Google search for the sole reason that I think Google Maps would be worthless for finding a body dump site. Why? Because the maps are usually several years old and you dont have any idea what condition the area is in currently.

Case in point. Google my address and the streetview photo is AT LEAST 2 years old. I know this because there is a vehicle parked in the driveway for the previous owner and Ive been here about 2 years.

A 40 second search and you take it as the gospel and if he did a dry run, wouldnt someone have seen his car down in there? Sounds like people watched what came in and out of there.

Lastly, people talk about his actions and demeanor... I guess you dont know a lot of IT nerds. I am not cut from the mold most IT people are. Im outgoing and social.. 99% of the IT nerds out there are the exact opposite and the smarter they are, the more weird they are.

OK, so maybe I am unusual (lol, like that is a MAYBE) but dust is one thing that I will do when some other stuff probably should be done. For some reason the dust on surfaces gets under my skin. I fall very far short on many household chores, but if I see something that is dusty I am all over that.

BTW, I am a guy, and I do most of the grocery shopping and when I am home a pretty fair share of cooking. I have been verboten to touch laundry.

Honestly, I do not think it's unusual for men my age (I am the same age as NC) to do household chores on a very regular basis. I don't know any men my age who are helpless with household duties.

Which is why I never put much weight into the whole "BC would never clean/do laundry argument". JMO.

I work and my husband works. We share chores. This past week-end he did the laundry, I swept the wood floors and rugs and cleaned the bathroom. Is there something wrong with that. We have a functional marriage and this one was way past dysfunctional. I am sorry it turned that way and NC felt the need to share it but it obviously might prove to be in her best interest. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isenhartba