State vs. Jason Lynn Young 02-29-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurors like visual information. I think he might be going to discuss the print near the closet door. I could be wrong.

DT has a right to put their witness up on the stand to discuss the evidence in this case.
This is true, I hope they have something, because if this guy keeps dragging this on and has nothing, jury will remember DT is grasping at twigs.

At least he doesn't say "umm" a million times. I know this is cumbersome, but it's important. I wonder if DT called him last night to come in today.

Didn't he say he received this stuff on Nov 10, 2006? Where has he been all this time?

Of course, he hasn't made a point yet (has he?). I feel like I'm in ballet class with all these positions. And it seems he would be a photography expert as well. He sure does like to hear himself speak.

I'm thinking that he really doesn't add anything to the case. He's being used just to try to confuse the jury and add another layer of speculation.

Didn't he say he received this stuff on Nov 10, 2006? Where has he been all this time?

Of course, he hasn't made a point yet (has he?). I feel like I'm in ballet class with all these positions. And it seems he would be a photography expert as well. He sure does like to hear himself speak.

In fairness, I nodded off a few times at my desk during the prosecution CIC. I have the pleasure of not having sound today. That's why I'm still awake. lol

I'm thinking that he really doesn't add anything to the case. He's being used just to try to confuse the jury and add another layer of speculation.

I think the case-in-chief for the pros did enough of that.

I had to turn this one off. Was putting me to sleep.

That juror that I saw nodding off when they played JLY's video testimony must be in a coma by now.

Was it the one in the upper right? I saw her doze off yesterday during HC's extra-LONG cross.

So is he going to end up saying we can't tell anything about anything???

Defense attorney: Mr Ludas, did you have occasion to analyze fingerprints found in the master bedroom door frame at the Birchfield residence?

Ludas: Yes I did

Defense: Would you please summarize your conclusions?

Ludas: x, y or z

This is like Henry Lee. All of the evidence showed OJ did it, but he was a sort of mystical character and his famous "something wrong" helped lead to a jury nullification verdict.

My gut feeling for some reason is he is leading up to something big, my heart is pounding.

Was it the one in the upper right? I saw her doze off yesterday during HC's extra-LONG cross.

No, it was the African-American gentleman in the center of the front row. But I did notice the woman you mentioned and she didn't look terribly excited that day either.

This is like Henry Lee. All of the evidence showed OJ did it, but he was a sort of mystical character and his famous "something wrong" helped lead to a jury nullification verdict.

That must be what I am feeling... as if something similar is going to happen.

The only thing I can think of is a "hint and a wink" that LE or SBI screwed up the evidense?
Sloppy investigation???? (off for more java)

When I DVR something and the inevitable car or foot chase breaks out, I skip forward to the capture. So, instead of cutting to the chase, can we please cut to the capture?

I thought they indicated yesterday that they had 2 witnesses for today and that was it. This is their 2nd witness today, so I'm assuming the's the last one.

I think they said 2-3...which made me think the 3rd could be JY and he hadn't decided yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaleyilene01