State vs. Jason Lynn Young 03-01-12 (A.M. session: DT closing arguments)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My hubby always identifies himself by name when he leaves me a message....should I be worried :what: LOL.
Did he jack up your life insurance to $4,000,000 last month?
Is he having affairs and totally disrespects you?
Is he a sociopath?
If so, run.:escape:

:greetings:
This is my first post and I'm a fairly new lurker; be gentle please!

Is it possible that JY stopped for gas to top off his tank somewhere around ... say, outside of Greensboro and paid in cash?

And a separate question about the unidentified finger prints - did they ever say if the unidentified prints in the master bedroom were possibly from the same person or were they unable to make that conclusion?

Thanks!

:greetings:

Welcome--glad you posted!

The comparison in witness treatment between Gracie and Cindy are miles apart.

Gracie fit, so she was their "star".

Look at the make over she got from one trial to another.

But, Cindy ruined things for the state so they had to go get her boss to say mean things about her.

Doesn't matter what they say though, her story never changed.

She saw a car at 5:30 coming out of the driveway at 5108 Birchleaf that am, no matter how the state tries to discount her, discredit her, or spin it.

Cindy held on fast and firm.....
They didn't touch her on the stand.

JMO

Each witness is evaluated independently and just because we have feelings about one witness - how does this translate to how another witness is treated?

Wasn't it established that there was no forced entry into the home? If everyone who had a key (access) was eliminated with the exception of JY, isn't that a fairly compelling piece of evidence? Isn't it fairly well established that MY was attacked in the bedroom and in bed?

I think it was MF who said the door from the garage was never locked...

The comparison in witness treatment between Gracie and Cindy are miles apart.

Gracie fit, so she was their "star".

Look at the make over she got from one trial to another.

But, Cindy ruined things for the state so they had to go get her boss to say mean things about her.

Doesn't matter what they say though, her story never changed.

She saw a car at 5:30 coming out of the driveway at 5108 Birchleaf that am, no matter how the state tries to discount her, discredit her, or spin it.

Cindy held on fast and firm.....
They didn't touch her on the stand.

JMO

Each witness is evaluated independently and just because we have feelings about one witness - how does this translate to how another witness is treated?

I have to say - you guys are quite intimidating! ;)

Just jump on in, itism3. We won't hurt ya! After all, Cammy is still here, right?

(And of course I'm just teasing, Cammy. You know I have total respect for your posts. Even if they leave me :waitasec:. I appreciate that there are a few of y'all out there that point things out that force me to consider the other side, for a nanosecond, anyhow.

I may have eaten all the chocolate. I'm admittin' to nuttin' though! My highly paid, personally retained lawyer told me to say nuttin' to nobody.

My hubby always identifies himself by name when he leaves me a message....should I be worried :what: LOL.

Perhaps this piece of the puzzle (JYs message) is only compelling with the other evidence in the case. Obviously it's normal for some people to identify themselves to their spouse over the phone.

And the discussion about CY answering the phone, that must depend on the child as well. My DD never had an interest in answering the phone, or talking on the phone. She's just 14 (not a typo), and she still doesn't have any interest unless phone talk is necessary.

"She saw a car at 5:30 coming out of the driveway at 5108 Birchleaf that am"

No, that was NOT her testimony!

To me, her supervisor seemed businesslike in his evaluation of her workplace behaviors. Notice the Defense did not question him at all.

Wouldn't Cassidy have answered the phone during that morning "alibi call" if she heard Daddy's voice (if she had not been drugged and sleeping)? Did Jason call to see if she would answer and if she was ok? Was Cassidy not answering the phone the reason for his frantic calls later to Meredith and his mom?

#1 I think CY was too young to answer the phone (not too young to talk on the phone if an adult hands it to her). My 6 year old doesn't even answer the phone, but my 10 year old does.

#2 I think CY was supposed to be at daycare so I don't think JY should have expected her to be home.

JMO

Time to head over to the afternoon thread, peeps! Locking this one up very soon & we don't want anyone's fingers pinched in the door when we close up. Scoot scoot scoot!

Afternoon thread here.

Gee........here we go again.

Is anyone else having problems getting their posts to load???:maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads