State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-13-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe there's testimony during the first trial, so there probably will be again. We just have to hurry up and wait!

fran

Fran, they only covered it in closing.....no testimony other than what we just heard.

Day over !!

We just got to the SUV.

Sounds like this witness will be on a lot of the day tomorrow too.

Wish we has someone in the courtroom to tell us how the jury looks, etc.

Are there any good MSM tweeters that you know of?

Hot off the presses!

Crime scene agent describes bloody scene at Young home

RALEIGH, N.C. — Testifying Monday in the retrial of Jason Young, a crime scene investigator described for jurors the grisly scene in which he found Michelle Young's body inside the couple's Raleigh home more than five years ago

full article at link ................. http://www.wral.com/specialreports/michelleyoung/story/10721740/ .

Yes, and back at it tomorrow at 9:30 a.m., which is 6:30 a.m. for me.

fran

That is way too early for me.

I have to get up just to get my b/f up and out the door, and if I want the car, I have to take him to the train.

I will be glad when the weather is nice, he can take his motorcycle and I can stay in bed.

:innocent:

Sounds like this witness will be on a lot of the day tomorrow too.

Wish we has someone in the courtroom to tell us how the jury looks, etc.

Are there any good MSM tweeters that you know of?

Mostly WRAL tweeters......

I have two questions. Did they identify the hair in her hand and how long had she been dead before her sister found her? tia to anyone that can help.

I have two questions. Did they identify the hair in her hand and how long had she been dead before her sister found her? tia to anyone that can help.

Hair belonged to Michelle, and no idea how long she had been dead, but she was found at 1:30 pm.

We have never had a TOD, not even approximate and the ME has already testified and left.

Hair belonged to Michelle, and no idea how long she had been dead, but she was found at 1:30 pm.

We have never had a TOD, not even approximate and the ME has already testified and left.

Why is there no approx TOD?

If so, then it was in the first trial.

We've not heard testimony about that yet in this trial (at least I do not recall it being there yet).

Why is there no approx TOD?

Just midnite to 6 am, and that was because MY was on the computer close to midnite, and maybe they figured because
all the lights were still on, she did not wake up to turn them off?

I think the state has to keep the TOD between 3-4am for it to be Jason.

But,you can't just zero that time, without some proof of when she actually died.

She was found in her home within hours, not somewhere else or days later.

JMO

I agree with you, it looks like an older injury to me as well.

IMO
He may have had to go and seek medical help, if so, there should be medical records available to introduce to trial. With that would be a date to back up the injury. Has there been any real evidence in this trial that was not brought in at the first? Just more visual IMO.

I just read the autopsy and it doesn't even give an approximate time of death.

Where was it reported for the estimated ToD?

He may have had to go and seek medical help, if so, there should be medical records available to introduce to trial. With that would be a date to back up the injury. Has there been any real evidence in this trial that was not brought in at the first? Just more visual IMO.

I can't imagine going to a doctor for having an injury to my toe like that. I seriously doubt he'd have any medical records to back up that toe injury with there being no other apparent injury associated with that foot.

IMO

These witnesses will soon provide the details and provide answers for the items collected by Galloway.....so much is left to come.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer Remy, SBI hair and fiber analyst
Nancy Gregory, SBI forensic chemist
Russell Holley, SBI serologist
David Freeman, SBI DNA analyst
Michelle Hannon, SBI DNA analyst
Shawn Weiss, LabCorp DNA analyst
Andy Parker, CCBI supervisor—impression evidence
Michael Smith, FBI footwear and tire impression analyst
Karen Morrow, SBI footwear and tire impression analyst
Thomas Riha, Hush Puppies shoes
Elizabeth Whitney, SBI computer forensic examiner