State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-13-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this many people are confused and have forgotten what was previously testified to by MF and WCSO first responders, then the state better emphasize the state of the doors when MF arrived, during closing.

I think what is confusing is the prosecutor is making a point to highlight the fact that the doors were unlocked when he was going through his tour. At no time did she clarify with him that was it his understanding that LE unlocked those doors, even if that is the case.

yes guys, I am watching this for the first time and did not follow the case as it unfolded and I am confused on the doors..

I actually came away from this morning thinking.. hey ... there is a key in the deck door on the inside and it was unlocked...

the prosecutor needs to keep it simple :twocents:

Going over the photos of kitchen/dinette area. Where the purse was found on the floor.

Not many people in the courtroom this am

Hi all..:seeya:

Going over the photos of kitchen/dinette area. Where the purse was found on the floor.

Can BH ask just one question without using an "umm"?

That sentence she just had three.........

I wanted to ask you a umm, question, about umm, before I umm

Come on, Becky.

Of course he's 'gonna take a hit on the house'. The heat pump is broken, the garage door is broken, and it doesn't appear much regular upkeep has been done on *the house* or yard.

So, there were small bloody footprints on the carpet..:waitasec:

And they are CY's footprints on the stool by the sink

yes guys, I am watching this for the first time and did not follow the case as it unfolded and I am confused on the doors..

Even for the first timers who never followed anything in this case, the first few witnesses in this trial established the state of the house as it was found. Meredith Fisher and WCSO personnel were the first ones on scene. Each testified last week which door was unlocked. Each confirmed no other doors were unlocked when they arrived and checked. Doesn't require having followed the first trial.

However, if one is not following testimony daily, and only some witness testimony is seen, it's easy to miss these points and it's very easy to think the CCBI guy was the first there.

I missed most of this am, but did they say MY was barefoot?

Didn't catch much this AM, but I did notice they were talking about the electronics in the home. Don't remember them doing that last time. I guess pointing out that there were valuables in the home and they were still there. If a random stranger had done this you'd think they have taken some valuables.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11