State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned, this was a very effective method of question the MacDonald case. That Jason Young specifically left Cassidy behind with his family speaks volumes to me. Add in the recent life insurance boost, it's even more incriminating; of course the most incriminating facts are that relatively soon after Jason Young escalated the life insurance policies to $4 million and Michelle Young ended up dead.

Cross JY on those things. Not this witness. That's outside the scope of his knowledge, and would be akin to badgering him. He's got nothing to do with any of those things.

All this means to me, is that Jason's attorneys are going to put on one hell of a defense, if the first witness is any indication.

Typical wreck!! Give it up dude it was an accident.

Yep, I sure was not expecting this.

This is Jennifer Sproles up now, the medical director at Dickenson Hospital.

Last time she was a Pros witness. :eek:

Maybe the defense will call MY"s doctor.

Cammy,
The baby died. :(

JY told Michelle to get over it. Over the loss of his baby he tells the love of his life to "get over it"

We will have to agree to disagree.

That is their job.
They can also figure out how fast a car was going through measurements.

Skid marks, and other nonsubjective measurements are true science and part of accident reconstruction.

Assigning intent is too variable, IMO.

Sorry folks, I am WAY far behind here, I'm still on testimony from last Monday, I thought maybe I could catch up this weekend but life got in the way.

Anyway, perhaps this has been covered over the past week but I would like to note something about the comment CY made about "then daddy gave fruit snacks". Fruit snacks is EXACTLY what I called the tylenol when I had to give it to my sons. It's the only way they would let me use the dropper without spitting it back all over me. From infancy they realized that medicine dropper = yucky taste so as they grew and were better able to understand me, I'd tell them it's time for thier fruit snack and they'd suck that medicine right up.

I actually gasped when I heard that CY said that. I thought I would have been the only parent in the world to try to 'trick' my children like that, and...perhaps I am...but Oh My Goodness! When she said "fruit snacks" I nearly fell out of my chair.

It's probably nothing, just something that made me say "WOW"!

ETA: Okay, back to the conversations Monday - Friday last week. Maybe one day I'll catch up and will be able to discuss the CURRENT testimony. :)

They can't tell what was going on with JY, why he ran off the right side of the road to begin with, no way of knowing that unless they interviewed both of the occupants of that car, which they did not.

...and we know how honest JY is.......

This is kinda pointless.....like Jason would've told this woman "Sorry I'm so late, I was up all night beating my wife to death and driving back to the hotel for my alibi. Since I only have one wife, it shouldn't happen again."

She is telling how the meeting was set up by Chart One ahead of time, and that he was a little nervous, just normal nervousness.

She said Jason tried to call her but lost cell phone service.

In the last trial the state was trying to get her to say he was hyper, and she would not do it......* that is what was written in the search warrant

Sorry folks, I am WAY far behind here, I'm still on testimony from last Monday, I thought maybe I could catch up this weekend but life got in the way.

Anyway, perhaps this has been covered over the past week but I would like to note something about the comment CY made about "then daddy gave fruit snacks". Fruit snacks is EXACTLY what I called the tylenol when I had to give it to my sons. It's the only way they would let me use the dropper without spitting it back all over me. From infancy they realized that medicine dropper = yucky taste so as they grew and were better able to understand me, I'd tell them it's time for thier fruit snack and they'd suck that medicine right up.

I actually gasped when I heard that CY said that. I thought I would have been the only parent in the world to try to 'trick' my children like that, and...perhaps I am...but Oh My Goodness! When she said "fruit snacks" I nearly fell out of my chair.

It's probably nothing, just something that made me say "WOW"!

ETA: Okay, back to the conversations Monday - Friday last week. Maybe one day I'll catch up and will be able to discuss the CURRENT testimony. :)

This part of the daycare worker's testimony was not permitted, and Judge Stephens explained well why it could not be (Cassidy mentioned "daddy and fruit snacks" after her nap, could not be tied to the doll demonstrations). My belief is that Jason Young was disguised and Cassidy did not recognize him while he was "spanking" her mommy. However, he comforted the girl and put her in the bathroom while he finished the spanking (shudder). Then he cleaned Cassidy and took off her diaper, which was never found) and drugged her. Certainly he was very calming and "sweet" when tending to Cassidy.

Of course, if you want to believe Jason Young's defenese, it is also a possibility that a random stranger did all of these things and left no other blood in the house, except in the bedroom.

Very good witness ..but, let's get to the good stuff.

They can't tell what was going on with JY, why he ran off the right side of the road to begin with, no way of knowing that unless they interviewed both of the occupants of that car, which they did not.
I believe the jury will see this different then you. But you are entitled to your opinion and I respect that.

This part of the daycare worker's testimony was not permitted, and Judge Stephens explained well why it could not be (Cassidy mentioned "daddy and fruit snacks" after her nap, could not be tied to the doll demonstrations). My belief is that Jason Young was disguised and Cassidy did not recognize him while he was "spanking" her mommy. However, he comforted the girl and put her in the bathroom while he finished the spanking (shudder). Then he cleaned Cassidy and took off her diaper, which was never found) and drugged her. Certainly he was very calming and "sweet" when tending to Cassidy.

Of course, if you want to believe Jason Young's defenese, it is also a possibility that a random stranger did all of these things and left no other blood in the house, except in the bedroom.

Why would he take her diaper off? If it had blood on it why not just put another one on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Betts79