State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-28-12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The investigator isn't sitting next to JY this AM

re: the cigar humidor, again a mistake by the State chasing a "straw" in the case instead of consolidating their case around the its strong points/evidence. Contesting everything weakens their overall case.

re: the cigar humidor, again a mistake by the State chasing a "straw" in the case instead of consolidating their case around the its strong points/evidence. Contesting everything weakens their overall case.

Did LE find the humidor before pat?

My wral feed keeps garbling and the abc I can barely hear. Is everyone experiencing this?

My wral feed keeps garbling and the abc I can barely hear. Is everyone experiencing this?

WRAL is buffering like crazy on me today. I've had really good luck with it in this trial--unlike BC, but today is like days of old...

I don't disagree with you completely. However, I think it demonstrates a desperate measure by the defense. Jurors will weigh a mother's claim that "this was found at the house" to one of his best friend's testimony that he never saw the guy smoke a cigar.

As others pointed out yesterday, she continually refers to "Michelle's death", not that the young lady was brutally murdered. Maybe it means nothing, but an oddity nonetheless. She again has zero empathy for what happened to her daughter-in-law and unborn grandson.

Cassidy was what??? Darn WRAL's feed! Judge called them up.

'lost my train of thought'??? More like my place in the script.

I don't disagree with you completely. However, I think it demonstrates a desperate measure by the defense. Jurors will weigh a mother's claim that "this was found at the house" to one of his best friend's testimony that he never saw the guy smoke a cigar.

As others pointed out yesterday, she continually refers to "Michelle's death", not that the young lady was brutally murdered. Maybe it means nothing, but an oddity nonetheless. She again has zero empathy for what happened to her daughter-in-law and unborn grandson.

I agree with you. It would be a lot more meaningful if someone - anyone - besides his family found it.

The defense seems to be reining in Ma Young a bit this morning. Trying to keep her on track and tightening up her testimony.

The Fishers were going to kidnap Cassidy Young?! Boy oh boy, Mrs. Young and the defense better be prepared for impeachment. She acts as if the Fishers had no right to be contentious with Jason, and virtually ALL of the testimony and coverage for 5+ years has shown that the Fishers did their best to cooperate with the Young family.

She also loses her "train of thought" again, like she is forgetting the script.

Meredith said she was "90 percent sure" Jason did not commit the murder. I'm so sure Meredith Fisher said that. Impeachable.

Howard needs to take the foot off the gas a little. As unsympathetic as Mrs. Young is to me, he should contain his disdain for her even though she deserves it. I guess lying on the stand p*sses Howard off.

I'm sorry but, PY saying the CY didn't need to be around the tension is a bit disingenuous considering she was the one who confronted the FIsher's about statements in the media. If they wanted to keep CY's life normal, why would they pick a fight during the visitation with CY???

The Fishers were going to kidnap Cassidy Young?! Boy oh boy, Mrs. Young and the defense better be prepared for impeachment. She acts as if the Fishers had no right to be contentious with Jason, and virtually ALL of the testimony and coverage for 5+ years has shown that the Fishers did their best to cooperate with the Young family.

She also loses her "train of thought" again, like she is forgetting the script.

Yes, and the kidnapping plot was revealed to Ma Y by a cemetary worker who overheard it.

(The butler in the pantry with a candlestick!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa