State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-16-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. NCSU95 (I definitely have not had sex with JLY)
2. Monica Lewinsky
3. Anyone male
4. The other sorority sisters and friends who RESPECTED Michelle
5. Sami (would choose silicone over Jason any day)
Don't be so fast to put anyone male on there. He been in jail a long time already...just sayin

I would not be so fast to put "no male" either, BH. This guy has a strong sexual desire apparently. In regards to CAS, I think she too was either very naive, thought of Jason as a brother, or was ok with possibility of sex. I do not think we can be sure which one it was. In any case, she appears to be very emotionally embarassed by it. If I had gotten to his home and his wife were gone and I knew this guy's behavior pattern, I would have never put my bags inside the house (Assumption is I am a female).

The one thing we do know is JY is cruel and manipulative. He also had little to no regard for MY. Having sex in your spouse's home is very classless. Swallowing someone's wedding ring or claiming to do that just adds to the list of disgusting things this guy did.

I bet momma Y did not like her testimony either.

This was the visit to CAS's Montana home. By this time, JLY was dating Carroll Anne's big sister, Liza Wellman. Mama was there for supervision (matching snowsuits) :D

100_0462.jpg

BARF!!!! That is sickening. 'Guess Carol Ann didn't tell her sister, either, about their indiscretion. Wonder how that sister feels about JLY now?

You never hear about JY's dad? Is he deceased, embarassed, or divorced from JY's mom?
I agree it is sickening, New mom.

You never hear about JY's dad? Is he deceased, embarassed, or divorced from JY's mom?
I agree it is sickening, New mom.

I believe he is dead. But I thought he had a step-Dad...?? Anyone else know?

I believe he is dead. But I thought he had a step-Dad...?? Anyone else know?

Yes, Alan Fisher did succumb to the cancer in 2008.
His step-dad is Gerald McIntyre....man on right.

Capture-2.jpg

Yes, Alan Fisher did succumb to the cancer in 2008.
His step-dad is Gerald McIntyre....man on right.

Capture-2.jpg

Hi JTF. I actually meant JLY's dad was dead. Thanks for the picture of his step-dad. Do we know who the 2 guys on the left are? TIA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa