State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-17-11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Fisher is just so pitiful. I feel incredibly sad for her!!

:( They returned all the cards and gifts Linda and family sent for Cassidy.

Unbelievable.

fran

I love, love, love how she looks at the 's mother and the and shakes her head!!!! I'm proud of her for standing up to them and looking them in the eye!!! IF they even bother to look up at her!!!

Why did JLY's family not accept gifts and cards from Linda & Meredith to Cass? That seems particularly cruel.

Went to C's 3rd birthday party in Brevard. JLY's family refused to have a party in Raleigh. Other guests at party thought MF was C's mother, didn't know mother was murdered!

All gifts/cards they sent to C were returned by Youngs.

Oooh, they paid a surprise visit to the preschool with gifts and such for Cassidy for her fourth bday. The head of the preschool wasn't there and the teacher allowed them in. They threw a party for Cassidy at school.

I bet JY was REALLY pizzed off about that! :mad:

JMHO
fran

Why did JLY's family not accept gifts and cards from Linda & Meredith to Cass? That seems particularly cruel.

We know at one time JY told them if they wanted to see C they had to put forth publicly, they supported JY or they wouldn't be allowed to see the child.:mad:

JMHO
fran

Even Ann Miller made sure her daughter had access to her paternal grandparents in the 4 years between the murder and her arrest. We know JY is vile...looks like his mother is vicious. Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I love, love, love how she looks at the 's mother and the and shakes her head!!!! I'm proud of her for standing up to them and looking them in the eye!!! IF they even bother to look up at her!!!

All this stuff about Cass is why I was so happy the Rentz family was able to get the children and get out of Dodge as quickly as they did. I remembered both the Fishers and the Miller family after Eric was murdered, heartbroken and wanting to see their grandchild/children.

So sad. But, good for her to get on PY. She can do this and get away with it.

I'm hoping there are some grandparents on the jury.

AGAIN! JY can't allow himself to look at the testifying witness. If it were from shame, ok. But you know he can't look at them because he's a {coward!}.

:mad:
fran

I wish they'd take that damn pen and paper away from JY and MAKE him listen to this agonizing testimony. Enough of your "busy work" you coward, JLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He always made himself conveniently absent every time Linda came to town to visit C. When he did see her he looked down.

fran

I wish they'd take that damn pen and paper away from JY and MAKE him listen to this agonizing testimony. Enough of your "busy work" you coward, JLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's working on the next chapter of that book BC was writing.

Another standard MO for abusers. They always make fun of the victim. Especially about eating. If Michelle wanted another cupcake or such, JY would make a sound like, "buh-bump, buh-bump, buh-bump, buh-bump." They especially make fun of the weight gain during pregnancy.

:mad:
fran

Could anyone hear what JS was saying to Linda when she said 'can't you tell him what it's like to be a grandmother' towards Jason's family? I had a *grandson invasion* here and couldn't hear any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa