State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
It just saddens me and breaks my heart that someday CY will be curious and find these things..

I wish there was a way she would never have to hear the details........

That is one of the main reasons I hold out hope Jason did not did this....

Jmo

That ship sailed long ago...that she is alive today is because her mothr's killer chose not to harm her, and gave her adult strength medicine to help her go back to sleep...Odds of a random intruder doing these things? Zip zilch nada. That was Jason Lynn Young.

All I can say is- Thank God for Meredith. She is a rock for CY.
That is so true! She has given up her own life to raise her sister's child. Not to mention how she has been vilified over the last five years. Really crass comments that go way back. I will never forget them.

That is so true! She has given up her own life to raise her sister's child. Not to mention how she has been vilified over the last five years. Really crass comments that go way back. I will never forget them.

I did not know that. Shame on those who said a bad word.

IMO JMO MOO

Who called her last trial, the PT or DT? I don't recall hearing that she gave any damaging testimony to either side.

IMO

PT she testified to the cash register tapes. That was it.

I guess they (DT) are going to try to discredit Gracie?? I dunno :waitasec:

PT she testified to the cash register tapes. That was it.

I guess they (DT) are going to try to discredit Gracie?? I dunno :waitasec:

It seems the defense must believe that Gracie is credible and believable if they are that desperate to discredit her.

Just The Fax,
I, as I am sure all of us, appreciate your unending pursuit of facts and posting information which answers many of our questions. You keep the debate on track and offer many supporting facts to backup your input. I constantly look for you posts.

I am trying to find where I had thought Gracie mentioned watching the defendant drive around behind a retail establishment after fueling at the 4brothers store. Do you recall such testimony?

I'm not JTF by a longshot, but IIRC, Gracie, when asked how he left her station, explained that JY drove nearly all the way around the back of the station (so as to avoid driving in front of it -- my thought). He essentially circled the place, and in doing so, he went "by the dumpster in the back," and all of us, I'm sure, raised our eyebrows when we heard "dumpster." Then she told how the path he used would take him to the same little road to return to the highway, only it was located farther back than if he had taken the obvious and shorter pathin front of the station.

hth

I think he got rid of "stuff" after he left the hotel. He left in time to get to his meeting but he was 35 minutes late. I think he took a side trip and then got lost trying to find his way back to his mapquest directions.

I did not know that. Shame on those who said a bad word.

IMO JMO MOO
It happened and I will never forgive the posters that made those unkind, crass posts. They know who they are. I hope all of this is lost in cyberspace by the time CY is able to tap in.

It happened and I will never forgive the posters that made those unkind, crass posts. They know who they are. I hope all of this is lost in cyberspace by the time CY is able to tap in.

I hope so too. She has lost so much. :(

Fran, I have wondered the same. The weekend before wasn't the wedding but I do believe JY went away. Not sure where but, he left town. Is it possible MY took him to the airport that morning, maybe the Friday before? She had thick, beautiful hair. I am sure LE researched this though they didn't have MY around and JY wasn't talking? I don't doubt CB's veracity just wondering if she has her dates confused?

It was a long time ago so I'm not sure of my facts. But I do recall when that one witness was talking about a car being in the driveway of the victim's home, IF it was possibly the week prior she witnessed that, 'wouldn't that have been the weekend of the wedding?' 'Could that incident have actually happened the prior week and it was Jason and Michelle leaving for the wedding?'

I don't know if they've ever established what time JY and MY left the home that weekend and what time JY met up with his buddies at the gas station. But the discussion about the girls going later was because the guy's tee time was much earlier than was necessary for everyone to arrive at the hotel. So it was just arranged for the girls to go later and be there in time for the guys to be finished with their golf game.

We do know the JY and MY left together, so MY would have arrived at the hotel earlier than the other wives/gf's. The question is, "What time did they leave and was it this incident that the witness perhaps remembered?"

Just a thought.

JMHO
fran

I worry a lot more about CY coming across that vile nastiness directed against her much loved aunt than seeing a picture.

It seems the defense must believe that Gracie is credible and believable if they are that desperate to discredit her.

I think so too. Seems they did spend a lot more time trying to discredit her than they did other witnesses, at least seems so to me.

And if it's any indication, JY defenders and the NG defenders also spend a lot of time discrediting her as well.

Her testimony is troublesome to JY's side, to be sure. At least it seems so to me from where I'm sitting.

IMO

I think so too. Seems they did spend a lot more time trying to discredit her than they did other witnesses, at least seems so to me.

And if it's any indication, JY defenders and the NG defenders also spend a lot of time discrediting her as well.

Her testimony is troublesome to JY's side, to be sure. At least it seems so to me from where I'm sitting.

IMO

Of course it is! It's not as if this attendent who happens to be on the route that Jason would have taken made up some scenario. She has the timed receipt to prove it at the time he would have been arriving, when he needed gas and then arrive at the HI in order to hit the camera at 6:35 a.m. Just another coincidence???? I don't think so.

IMO

MOO She is the one who they cannot attack. She knows what she saw, she knows. Gracie comes across as honest, the one thing JY doesn't (by that I mean honest to goodness honest.) She is pure Gracie. IYKWIM JMO

MOO She is the one who they cannot attack. She knows what she saw, she knows. Gracie comes across as honest, the one thing JY doesn't (by that I mean honest to goodness honest.) She is pure Gracie. IYKWIM JMO

Yes, I do believe Gracie and do not doubt for one second that she saw what she says she saw. It was too soon after the murder, she had no idea why the LE was asking her if she recognized his picture and she offered up what happened at the convenience store. They didn't give her this story to tell and what kind of vehicle he was driving.

IMO

I worry a lot more about CY coming across that vile nastiness directed against her much loved aunt than seeing a picture.
Agreed. That's what I am talking about. Those posts exist as do the posters.
I hope they vanish in the next few years. I am hoping her aunt never read them because they were so hurtful and mean. Posted by mean girls. Low and nasty. Anyone who followed from the beginning knows what I am referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy