State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally agree, but the extra prints and wrong size shoes can cause a furrowed brow...

Not only the extra prints, but if Jason was not wearing gloves, which is required if he left prints while committing murder, then he should have had scratches on his hands from when Michelle tried to pull the murderers hands from her neck. She left scratches on her own neck from doing this ... surely she didn't scratch only herlself.

I also have difficulty believing that someone normally wearing a size 12-13 shoe could fit into a size 10 shoe.

Wish we could see the pictures! Why aren't they being shown?

Otto is saying that if you believe JY was wearing gloves at the scene, the print on the frame is a non-issue. Because he wouldn't take off his gloves in the middle of the murder, put a print on the wall, and then put them back on. And it's not like there is a splatter of blood with the outline of a hand in the middle.

I agree prints of JY don't cut toward his guilt unless they validate a particular act that can be connected to the murder...

Not so, he doesn't have to be wearing gloves during the entire time he was there. He may have had to do something extra... in addition to his prints already being there.

The theory seems to be that he put his hand on the moulding 56 inches above the floor during the murder. It also seems to be that he wore gloves during the murder in order to explain the absence of injuries on Jason. I don't think the prosecution can have it both ways ... but they're sure trying.

The theory seems to be that he put his hand on the moulding 16 inches above the floor during the murder. It also seems to be that he wore gloves during the murder in order to explain the absence of injuries on Jason. I don't think the prosecution can have it both ways ... but they're sure trying.

I agre with that. It seems to me he (or killer in general) had gloves on and so his prints don't mean anything unless specifically supporting something (i.e., as wolfpack said if there were a blood outline around it).

The unexplained prints are a problem.

Yep, those prints added to the size 10 shoes and the postal workers sight of a vehicle exiting the drive at 5:30 AM.

The State must concede the possibility he had help during or after the murder.
Of course, that still keeps JLY on the hook for 1st degree murder

Terminology lesson for today: Blood Splatter is not splatter--it's spatter. There is no letter L... Spatter.

Yep, those prints added to the size 10 shoes and the postal workers sight of a vehicle exiting the drive at 5:30 AM.

I think this is their best tactic. "We don't know who put those prints there, because we don't know who JY got to help him. He panicked, and left the home, knowing he needed to make it back to Virginia. Who he called to come clean up his mess, we don't know. But they were seen leaving the house at 5:30."

I haven't decided guilt or innocence yet. I want to wait until all the evidence is in, but I think that solves the prosecutions problems in the footprint, the timeline, and cleaning up CY.

Not only the extra prints, but if Jason was not wearing gloves, which is required if he left prints while committing murder, then he should have had scratches on his hands from when Michelle tried to pull the murderers hands from her neck. She left scratches on her own neck from doing this ... surely she didn't scratch only herlself.

I also have difficulty believing that someone normally wearing a size 12-13 shoe could fit into a size 10 shoe.

Were you not here last night to witness gracielee's husband wearing her shoes around their home... they were like 4 sizes too small. He said no problem but it would have hurt his feet if he had to wear them a long way.

I'm not so sure about the scratches too. Just because she is able to scratch herself does not mean she was able to scratch the attacker. But in my opinion he was wearing gloves. Were not some seen on the video??? I don't remember. Except for really scratching him. His prints there don't mean anything either way unless 'surrounded' by blood spatter or something of that nature.

That's where I've been coming from with my doubting thomas stuff. From a juror's perspective, I worry that the more of this there is (not just in this case) the more we are going to have innocent folks walking into jail and guilty folks walking out of jail.

Were you not here last night to witness gracielee's husband wearing her shoes around their home... they were like 4 sizes too small. He said no problem but it would have hurt his feet if he had to wear them a long way.

I'm not so sure about the scratches too. Just because she is able to scratch herself does not mean she was able to scratch the attacker. But in my opinion he was wearing gloves. Were not some seen on the video??? I don't remember. Except for really scratching him. His prints there don't mean anything either way unless 'surrounded' by blood spatter or something of that nature.

A man that normally wears a size 12 shoe can wear a woman's size 6?

The theory seems to be that he put his hand on the moulding 56 inches above the floor during the murder. It also seems to be that he wore gloves during the murder in order to explain the absence of injuries on Jason. I don't think the prosecution can have it both ways ... but they're sure trying.

I don't think they are tying the print to the murder... but they do have to at least mention it IMO. Has the prosection said anything about gloves to avoid scratches???

I think it helps for the purposes of our discussion, but it's not something the jury can take into account or even know of. If the size 10 shoes are a hang up for the jurors, the prosecution needs to get someone in there to testify that it can be done.

What bothers me about JY is that when he learned of the murder he acted like he didnt care. Wouldnt u be distraught that someone went into ur house and killed ur wife and unborn child? I know that he was a u know what! but still that would be horrifying. moo

Unknown print on hotel camera after 162 known (??) standards.

I would ask where on that camera the unknown print was located?
He yanked the cable out....then shoved the camera up

The defense lawyer is very good. Has an easy style about him and doesn't attack. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mishelita9306