State's Attorney request transcripts from GA and CA Testimony

Oh, but won't the "anti depressants" and GA's suicide come in as reasons for "mis-remembering"?

What would be interesting is if they got D Casey's depo and found that someone in the family did indeed know Caylee was diseased. Then they could compare their statements to his...

Here we go:

Linda, it's been a really difficult time for me and I was on a different medication, blah, blah, blah.

Now I know we have the State's transcripts. Is it the DT's transcripts they want? I'm confused (what's new).

Mel

Maybe because the LKB has stated that the Nany story was a lie but the Anthony's seemed to have either gone along with that story or actually believed it. I notice that LA transcripts are not being asked for on those dates in March.

BBM.

I think that would be because as far as I could tell LA stayed completely consistent with his previous testimony.

I'm still praying that LA testifies truthfully at trial. He has his whole life ahead of him and he needs to put himself and his future family first. His parents could care less what consequences befall LA. His parents are now just singularly focused on getting Casey to walk on this murder charge.

Here we go:

Linda, it's been a really difficult time for me and I was on a different medication, blah, blah, blah.

Now I know we have the State's transcripts. Is it the DT's transcripts they want? I'm confused (what's new).

Mel

From the first post in this thread
"State prosecutors want transcripts of testimony George and Cindy Anthony gave during court proceedings in their daughter's first-degree murder case."

SA wants the transcripts from the hearing, not a depo.

For those who missed Cindy's latest testimony, this is classic Cindy. I can't imagine what she's going to be like at trial, but I best have a bottle of wine handy!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlI1tkRz3Hw[/ame]

I don't think the SA will care about the dryer sheets and Fabreeze on it's own but I do think CA's statement about it being the worst thing she ever smelled "at that time" was the red herring the SA needed. It was just so obvious.

OMG when she was making her Febreeze "commercial" i was gobsmacked. I had never heard that before - nor anything about throwing dryer sheets "all over the car".

I'm anxious to read those depos should they be released to the public.

Can I ask - Why wouldn't the SA already have them. Wouldn't they be needed at trial anyway and be considered discovery.

Moo

mel
(I'm no lawyer and can't claim to be one) :)

The reason they don't have them is because they are court transcripts and not despositions. Depositions they get copies of automatically. The fact that they asked for them shows they are getting their ducks in a row with the A's. jmo

Great post!

Where's my dragonfly?:innocent:

Check your newsfeed. I made a big note saying TULESSA!!!!!!! Caylee would have wanted it that way :) lol!

Do you think Ca saying it was the worst smell she ever smelled "at that time"
Was a planned response anticipating a further question where she would have another BS answer to try to change her earlier testimony in a backwards sort of way.:crazy:

Was a planned response anticipating a further question where she would have another BS answer to try to change her earlier testimony in a backwards sort of way.:crazy:

Maybe it would then relate to the smell she had smelled in her own fridge? I vaguely remember her saying something about that too:crazy:
Side note, be kinda funny if some of those dryer sheets do not match up to what CA used, being from different boxes, different brands, just a thought, nothing more.:banghead:

Maybe it would then relate to the smell she had smelled in her own fridge? I vaguely remember her saying something about that too:crazy:
Side note, be kinda funny if some of those dryer sheets do not match up to what CA used, being from different boxes, different brands, just a thought, nothing more.:banghead:

TL had one in his Jeep, under one of the seats I believe. jmo

My next question would have been- "When, Mrs Anthony, have you had the opportunity since that day to smell something worse than the smell of that car?"

The way she answered his question was disingenuine(MO) (and sp). Sounds like an out-and-out lie to me, she didn't want to answer that question with a yes or no. Blaming medications...come on!!! Plus, don't forget the stress!!:innocent:

I don't think the SA will care about the dryer sheets and Fabreeze on it's own but I do think CA's statement about it being the worst thing she ever smelled "at that time" was the red herring the SA needed. It was just so obvious.

Modified by me for emphasis to demonstrate that THIS is exactly (IMHO, of course!) what the SA:rocker: SHOULD focus upon when debating the revocation of sequestration status. And the quote from GA of (paraphrased) "doing ANYTHING for his daughter, his BABY" SHOULD be the other.

:twocents: For what it is worth, I believe that CA was primed with an answer has JA asked her anything regarding "at that time"; perhaps even the "fable of the forgotten sack of potatoes from the 4th of July BBQ celebration" that were conveniently removed by the meticulous housekeeper and profound girlfriend, the inmate.

The dryer sheets were a nice little add.

But IMO that's not what the real issue was. I think it was the fact that she was adiment on the 911 calls and also verbally that she wanted the Police to come and she wanted her daughter arrested, 'for stealing money'. She was very persistent on the night of July 15th. It's recored on the 1st 911 tape.

But then later on the stand she tried to turn it around and make it sound as if the police offered to arrest ICA for the stealing.

She is backsliding on statments that were recorded and heard by all the officers that were there that night.

But then again it's just a little mistruth, half truth, or fib because we all know that the Anthonys tell nothing but the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth!!

AMEN and JMO!!

TL had one in his Jeep, under one of the seats I believe. jmo

Oh! Wouldn't that be wonderful? I would love it if the ones from CA's home were Bounce and the ones from KC's and TonE's vehicles were like Dollar General brand sheets!! That would definately be worth pointing out while CA was on the stand! Another big, fat lie!

Leila, I agree, and I think the have to get those 911 calls in at the very first thing. That will make a huge impact on the jury.

Yes start with the 911 calls and be certain the jury doesn't miss out on the part where ICA says to CA "I don't have anything to say to them!" while CA made the 911 call. This way the jury will realize that not only was Caylee missing but her grandmother was initializing the report and after 31 days her mother had no interest in making the report. She was forced into doing so.

For those who missed Cindy's latest testimony, this is classic Cindy. I can't imagine what she's going to be like at trial, but I best have a bottle of wine handy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlI1tkRz3Hw

Rewatching this little gem, I am struck by the looks that occur between KC and CA. IMO, it seems as though CA looks at KC as though to say, "Don't worry! I got this! Mama will fix it!" and KC looks at her as though to say, "Get 'em, Mama! They aren't as smart as you! Don't let them pick at me!" Truly demented, but something I think has occurred many times in that family. jmo

Cindy Anthony infuriates me! She is vacant just like her daughter. No one who knows how to love would ever lie so easily. If she really loved her family she would accept the wound and try to heal with the truth, not continue to let lies define her family and mock those who wantnjustice for Caylee.

Oh! Wouldn't that be wonderful? I would love it if the ones from CA's home were Bounce and the ones from KC's and TonE's vehicles were like Dollar General brand sheets!! That would definately be worth pointing out while CA was on the stand! Another big, fat lie!

I was thinking along the lines that was the reason for ica saying 'Thanks' to good ol' mom for a cover, not all dryer sheets are exactly the same. Get one gentle breeze and one lavender and then ask the question again. Just a thought, nothing more.:crazy:

I believe it's to argue against the A's motion requesting they be exempted from sequestration. Those transcripts in March compared to all the others they already have on hand.

I agree, I think the State are going to vehemently fight this motion. And the best way to do that would be to actually demonstrate that they lied during the specified hearings. e.g. offer counter testimony. Note they are not asking for the transcripts when Cindy claimed she placed the drier sheets throughout the car. She gave that testimony on April 1st.`They have limited it to the 2nd, 3rd and 4th March when the miranda /in custody and the agent of the state motions were argued.

One huge whopper that jumped out at me was George Anthony claiming his PR manager (of a week) had heard about Caylee's disappearance on the morning of the 16th. Yuri Mellich when being questioned by Baez at the 07/22/08 bond hearing testifed that the media were not alerted until late afternoon. It may not be directly related to the case, but if they can prove George lied under oath..........job done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlI1tkRz3Hw

I forced myself sans wine to watch this again, until CA mentioned 'they took it out'. Who's they? I was under the impression that GA took the car out of the garage? Confused as usual.

Great reminder KrisKross. I sort of remember this being said. Sure is going to be difficult for them to back peddle on a lot of this.

Another poster above had mentioned allowing the A's to do their testimony and then still be sequestered. Fab idea. Never know who, if anybody will be called back in. I think that would infuriate them more. I think they have met their match.:crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back