Stephane Gendron, Huntingdon, Quebec Mayor Who Kills Cats, Says Sorry

BunnyHop

Former Member
Reaction score
The mayor of Huntingdon, Que., Stephane Gendron, has been forced to apologize for joking about how he enthusiastically kills cats with his car — even newborns.

The small-town mayor, whose other career is radio shock-jock, has posted a letter on the website of his show explaining that his "dark humour" had done nothing to raise the level of debate over animal control.

"When I see a cat in the street, I accelerate," Gendron had said, days earlier, on his radio show.

"Stray cats have no business on the street," he said, raising his voice to a shout for dramatic emphasis: "So bang! I accelerate."

He didn't stop there.

"The other day I backed up over a newborn and I'm sure it didn't feel a thing," Gendron said.

"The pickup passed over him like it was nothing."

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/07/14/stephane-gendron-cat-killing-mayor-_n_3595990.html

:stormingmad: :stormingmad: :stormingmad:

The mayor of Huntingdon, Que., Stephane Gendron, has been forced to apologize for joking about how he enthusiastically kills cats with his car — even newborns.

The small-town mayor, whose other career is radio shock-jock, has posted a letter on the website of his show explaining that his "dark humour" had done nothing to raise the level of debate over animal control.

"When I see a cat in the street, I accelerate," Gendron had said, days earlier, on his radio show.

"Stray cats have no business on the street," he said, raising his voice to a shout for dramatic emphasis: "So bang! I accelerate."

He didn't stop there.

"The other day I backed up over a newborn and I'm sure it didn't feel a thing," Gendron said.

"The pickup passed over him like it was nothing."

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/07/14/stephane-gendron-cat-killing-mayor-_n_3595990.html

:stormingmad: :stormingmad: :stormingmad:

I think he should be careful crossing the road in his electorate from now on.
:stormingmad:

What a ! This article, along with his photo, should be spread all over the internet. I just posted it, myself. Something needs to be done. This monster needs to be punished- perhaps put in a paper bag and run over by one of those monster trucks! :stormingmad:

He sounds a bit like Luka Magnotta. How long before he graduates from cats to something more advanced?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back