GUILTY Stephen Bodley, 26, found guilty of sexually abusing young girl after admitting to it in interview to become police officer - May 13, 2024

Clearsky

Reaction score

On Wednesday, May 8, an Orange County jury found Stephen Bodley, now 26, guilty of sexual battery on a child less than 12 by a person under 18 after a three-day trial, according to a press release from the Office of the State Attorney for the Ninth Judicial Circuit.

1715650695498.png

He was 12 or 13, and he said he believed the victim was 9 or 10 at the time. Was he charged as a minor?

“I can't remember but um, but what do you call it, yes, um, I used to um, play these little sexual games, like oral with my little [redacted] and I known she, she didn't know fully what was going on, and I used to watch *advertiser censored* a lot, so I had like a little addiction when I was younger,” Bodley told a detective at the time, per the affidavit.

Really sad. If it is the case that he has committed no other sexual offenses since then—which seems likely, since he admitted to this on a questionnaire—I think that the access to sexual imagery/videos at a young age must have deeply influenced his immature brain.

I would bet that with the availability of sexual imagery/videos to children, there is a lot more of these sort of child-on-child offenses that never get made public. Sex education is important and with the prevalence and availability of internet *advertiser censored*, part of that, IMO, is about educating teenagers about the ability of graphic content to desensitize a viewer. Not to mention, of course, consent.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trinaluvschicken
Back