Stephen Powell Arrested in Washington State #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother is a corrections officer. In the jail at least, they keep child molesters, pedophiles, etc out of the general population lest they be killed. They have separate yard time, meal time, lock-up area.

When it comes to pedophiles & child molesters, our prison system should be a little more like Castro Castro Prison in Peru. There's no coddling of the prisoners. The guards are on the outside walls to shoot anyone trying to escape & the prisioners run the prison. A bit inhumane but what they do to children, well....

hmmm...google may be off by a little bit (a couple houses). take a look at the link below from the search on the 25th....doesn't it apopear that the house is on the corner? If so, that house DOES have a fence, which is what I would expect from the Powell "compound" http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...&safe=active&sa=X&tbm=isch&prmd=ivnsuo&itbs=1

WHOA! you're right, I didnt have an accurate house number in google map, I have made the change here is the accurate listing. AND it is the house on the corner.

http://g.co/maps/jy99q

WHOA! you're right, I didnt have an accurate house number in google map, I have made the change here is the accurate listing. AND it is the house on the corner.

also, as I suspected, there are cars in the driveway, which means one of two things: #1 there are already two cars in the garage so the other two have to park in the driveway, or #2 there is lots of "stuff" in the garage and soo its too full to park any cars in...

It appears that there is a big "white thing" for lack of a technical term, in teh back yard. I don't have an advanced version of Google Earth, but can anytone tell what it is? maybe a rock? patio furnature?

also, as I suspected, there are cars in the driveway, which means one of two things: #1 there are already two cars in the garage so the other two have to park in the driveway, or #2 there is lots of "stuff" in the garage and soo its too full to park any cars in...

Like my garage :innocent:

TrY gave us this link and you can see the address and dob's and when they voted last...I almost had a shock because I pulled up Susan Powell thought I'd found our Susan but this one was a lot older...

Just type in the name in the second selection

http://www.soundpolitics.com/voterlookup.html

When it comes to pedophiles & child molesters, our prison system should be a little more like Castro Castro Prison in Peru. There's no coddling of the prisoners. The guards are on the outside walls to shoot anyone trying to escape & the prisioners run the prison. A bit inhumane but what they do to children, well....

I know what you mean. I'm sure my brother is tempted at times.

Like my garage :innocent:

TrY gave us this link and you can see the address and dob's and when they voted last...I almost had a shock because I pulled up Susan Powell thought I'd found our Susan but this one was a lot older...

Just type in the name in the second selection

http://www.soundpolitics.com/voterlookup.html

The sound politics voter database website doesn't put the whole number of the address in the results but you can pretty much find out the address number by using a reverse phone lookup and see how many Powell relatives have the same address for voting. Try using the voter search with the last name and just the first initial and then go up and down the list and look for the Puyallup address. The database does show the birthdates.

I was surprised at how old the registered voter siblings are -- A.P. the youngest daughter is 26.

It is interesting to see that a Josh Powell from Puyallup, who is 35 years old is a registered voter in Washington State and voted last October. I guess he's not planning to return to Utah to take up residence there any time soon.

I'm not so sure I believe this "general population" thing, I think it's a myth. I agree that men/women who have abused/sexually abused/killed children so horribly as to be on national news might be in danger in general population, but OMG, do you know how many inmates there are in prisons for criminal sexual conduct with teens and under 12s????? Mostly familial and acquaintances. I have a website called 'Busted in the USA' whereby I can see the names/faces/charges/and info of every inmate in every state prison and county lockup in the state of MN. . . that's about 6 men's prisons, 1 women's prison and 80 some counties. It's just mind blowing, and most of them are not in high security prisons and look to me to be thriving pretty darn well~!!
I'm sorry, but every time I see "put'em in general pop" it makes me go "He!! of a lot of good that will do." :banghead: :maddening:

I'm not so sure I believe this "general population" thing, I think it's a myth. I agree that men/women who have abused/sexually abused/killed children so horribly as to be on national news might be in danger in general population, but OMG, do you know how many inmates there are in prisons for criminal sexual conduct with teens and under 12s????? Mostly familial and acquaintances. I have a website called 'Busted in the USA' whereby I can see the names/faces/charges/and info of every inmate in every state prison and county lockup in the state of MN. . . that's about 6 men's prisons, 1 women's prison and 80 some counties. It's just mind blowing, and most of them are not in high security prisons and look to me to be thriving pretty darn well~!!
I'm sorry, but every time I see "put'em in general pop" it makes me go "He!! of a lot of good that will do." :banghead: :maddening:
Speaking from first hand experience as a professional in Corrections...if you are a sexual predator of children or women it puts you on the bottom of the food chain...99% of them are placed in PC, unless they refuse to go in PC. Bad, bad things happen to "Chomos" and "Chesters" in GP. Very ugly things, including death.

Well, I stand by what I said. At least that's how it happens here....they're separated.

It's not a myth.. it's a harsh reality in prisons everywhere. And wimpy, mouthy predator SP is just the type the bulls like to terrorize.

Even though SP in in county..guaranteed he is single celled and in PC. He is a hot target. Everyone in that jail knows the details of his arrest.

I think Josh and his schizophrenic brother were probably getting their voyeuristic kicks right alongside daddy. This is one twisted set of males in the family. Waiting for them to be arrested for the same.

Speaking from first hand experience as a professional in Corrections...if you are a sexual predator of children or women it puts you on the bottom of the food chain...99% of them are placed in PC, unless they refuse to go in PC. Bad, bad things happen to "Chomos" and "Chesters" in GP. Very ugly things, including death.
What are these?

I’m still trying to figure out what they are talking about in that house.

I think Josh will play his hand as far as he can, just like his dad. Ultimately, he will quietly accept the handcuffs when they come for him, just like his dad.

I’m not buying the suicide and taking the kids with him thing. We may think he is dense, he’s certainly given us reason for that, but to me he appears to be a deep thinker. He also tries to analyze situations but often fumbles in that regard. Clearly, he cannot respond to impromptu questions (wonder why).

Anyway…here’s a possibility. He knows and accepts that the kids are safe and loved with the Coxes. He doesn’t like it, but he, “really, deep down” knows that’s the best thing for the kids. He knows it.

Once he accepts that concept it will be so much easier for him to just go with the flow and allow the process to proceed. The kids kept him grounded; without them he is free to do what he needs to do to set things right.

IMO

I’m still trying to figure out what they are talking about in that house.

I think Josh will play his hand as far as he can, just like his dad. Ultimately, he will quietly accept the handcuffs when they come for him, just like his dad.

I’m not buying the suicide and taking the kids with him thing. We may think he is dense, he’s certainly given us reason for that, but to me he appears to be a deep thinker. He also tries to analyze situations but often fumbles in that regard. Clearly, he cannot respond to impromptu questions (wonder why).

Anyway…here’s a possibility. He knows and accepts that the kids are safe and loved with the Coxes. He doesn’t like it, but he, “really, deep down” knows that’s the best thing for the kids. He knows it.

Once he accepts that concept it will be so much easier for him to just go with the flow and allow the process to proceed. The kids kept him grounded; without them he is free to do what he needs to do to set things right.

IMO

I'm not sure I actually agree with you, but I really, really, want you to be right!

I'm not sure I actually agree with you, but I really, really, want you to be right!

I know. It's a minority opinion, for sure. It just seems like the handwriting is on the wall for this one. There are very few paths for Josh to take. He talked about how things would look (Susan running in underwear) and seems to make sure he is composed for interviews. How things look to other people is very important to him (keep in mind he's not seeing what we're all seeing). Just saying, he could just quietly give up, be stoic for his kids...IDK...maybe wishful thinking...

IMo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members