Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder? #2

Discussion in 'Netflix Series: Making A Murderer' started by bessie, Jan 14, 2016.

1. jumpdates

jumpdates Emma Ritter

According to my research, I have analysis the whole incident so if we talk about the "Steven Avery" that done this kind of ridiculous things. I can't diastase this kind of incidents because this is not a valid case but if we careful for future so definitely, we will not listen to this kind of cases.

2. jumpdates

jumpdates Emma Ritter

According to my research, I have analysis the whole incident so if we talk about the "Steven Avery" that done this kind of ridiculous things. I can't diastase this kind of incidents because this is not a valid case but if we careful for future so definitely, we will not listen to this kind of cases.

3. jonmarbles

jonmarbles Active Member

brendan is certanly innocent im not sure about avery though

4. blueyes

blueyes New Member

I live in the area, and believe me, Making of a Murderer left out a lot. SA is guilty. Why no DNA? SA lipped off in Prison how he would perform the perfect murder if he was ever released for the Rape he was innocent of. He had a long time to plan it and yes I believe everything was covered in plastic. The Prisoners he served with said he just plotted his revenge all the time, he just thought he'd get away with it. Former Inmates were the only ones, not surprised when they heard he was up on Murder charges. JMO, but I have issues with BD whole interrogation. His Attorney certainly was of no use for him. BD should be released.

pseudo_hum, Quiet Time and cocomod like this.
  5. missy1974

missy1974 Well-Known Member

I've read pretty much everything to do with this case... I have slacked off a bit the last year or so, so maybe I missed it, but do you have any links supporting 'he was plotting his revenge'?

I do agree that MaM left out a lot, there was just no way that it could cover absolutely everything, but the stuff they left out goes both ways IMO I am past the MaM netflix show though, and actually can barely remember it now lol I watched it once when it first came out.... and didn't even finish the second one because it was all stuff I knew already.

I also agree about BD, he shouldn't be where he is. JMO

I think the State is expected to reply to KZ's latest filing sometime in the next few weeks. Ridiculous how slow the legal process is IMO

cocomod, Tippy Lynn and CoolJ like this.
  6. scottrey12

scottrey12 New Member

hello every one
    Well The evidence against Steven Avery was overwhelming and convincing beyond a reasonable doubt. The defense ably made numerous suggestions of police planting, but didn't come close to proving it and that's why it lost at trial.

The cumulative evidence, I think, was too much to ignore. Yes, from a certain mindset it's possible to pick some things apart as "suspect" by approaching items singularly. But combined, the evidence makes it nigh-impossible that Steven Avery didn't kill Teresa. There's just too much to explain away.

pseudo_hum, Quiet Time and cocomod like this.
  7. scottrey12

scottrey12 New Member

visit Tutuapp 9apps Showbox to know more

8. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

The link is a third party app?

9. Yazzyy

Yazzyy Former Member

By now, can everyone almost agree that Steve Avery was a victim of a corrupt justice system? This man could not be anymore innocent. I cannot believe he cannot get a parole or a pardon based off all the alarming evidence offered in the Netflix doc
    It is disturbing how police forced a confession out of Brendan Dassey to get a case closed quickly. I've seen enough episodes of FBI Files, 48 Hours, Cold Case, etc etc to know by now that the police lack integrity and honesty

10. Tippy Lynn

Tippy Lynn Well-Known Member

Agreed. This is not how our justice system is designed to work. It's hard to have trust in justice when we see things like this.

UnapologeticallyAspie and Yazzyy like this.
  11. AverageJack

AverageJack New Member

Hello, I’m new to the site and this is my first post. I only saw the making a murderer series’ around a year ago and I’m hooked on this case, I can’t decide whether I think Steven (and possibly Brendan) is guilty or if there is someone else behind it. I read one piece of information that makes me think they’re guilty then read something else that makes me think otherwise. I’ve tried reading through some of the debates/info on this site and elsewhere but there is a lot to get through! After watching the 2 parts again on Netflix I’ve now decided to start researching away from the documentary. Can anyone put me in the right direction for where to start researching?

Tippy Lynn and MajorHoople like this.
  12. jonmarbles

jonmarbles Active Member

i think avery could wellof done it but i am certan brendan is innocent

Tippy Lynn likes this.
  13. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

SA did indeed brag to his fellow inmates on a habitual basis that he was going to rape, torture and murder when he got out of prison and he was going to get away with it!!!!!!!! When you look at all of the damning evidence it is overwhelming also to even entertain that this was planted would mean that hundreds and hundreds of endless people are all in on a horrific conspiracy and NOT ONE of which is slipping up I do not think so, also why not just kill Avery if it was indeed about not wanting him to have his payday so to speak.
    While I get that there are people who hate cops want to believe they did this it just makes NO sense what so ever, there is NO evidence to prove SA did not do this but plenty to prove he did!

Last edited: May 4, 2020
    blueyes, pseudo_hum and MajorHoople like this.
  14. jonmarbles

jonmarbles Active Member

any evdence or recording he bragged to his felow inmates or do we just have to take there word for it becouse there word means more or less nothing.

Tippy Lynn and Hippiemomof5 like this.