Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the SA wants a high bail and really stresses to the judge how much more evidence they have to go through and how they expect the charges to elevate.

The lesser charges should be interesting, as well. Stupid should be one of them.

Don't get me wrong I am relieved that the boys were taken into protective custody, but with no charges on JP I have to wonder what is going on behind the scenes. I'm sure they are questioning the boys but, what else is there?

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
I just talked to Steve Powell's daughter, Jennifer Graves. Startling comments on his arrest and #SusanPowell on @fox13now @ 11. #findsusan
3 minutes ago

You nailed it grandmaj. I wonder if there were photos of the boys or if they are just making sure they were not abused?

:(

So, would there be any chance of the Coxes seeing the boys while they're in custody, do you think?

So am I the only one who has this sinking sick feeling that Josh may have really taken the boys on a s'more outing so that Daddy Dearest could be home alone with Susan?

Great info HatesS!

FWIW, my thought is that JP drugs Susan and delivers her to his father, but I can see the timeline working the way you envision it.

I believe that a judge will grant temporary custody to a member of Susan's family. Especially in light of the environment in which they were living and anything possibly not reported yet, that might have been in those pictures. And the boys are probably being questioned by child psychologists to determine what they might know.

I believe that a judge will grant temporary custody to a member of Susan's family. Especially in light of the environment in which they were living and anything possibly not reported yet, that might have been in those pictures. And the boys are probably being questioned by child psychologists to determine what they might know.

I really hope that they do. Im so glad they got those boys out.

With the midnight winter camping trip 'to test the new generator' on a school night ...ooops, forgot they had school ... I have a hard time believing Josh wasn't complicit.

Now a team effort is believable to me...

I think he knew something was going to happen. One of Susan's friends was there during the day. JP made Susan , I think pancake and eggs, and it took him several hours to do that. ( probably had to mix the poison up in it) Gives Susan a blanket because she is cold. Behaving like the good husband. Susan felt ill so decided to lie down.

He takes the boys sledding. Then comes back to see if whatever he had put in her food worked. Has to clean a mess, possibly vomit. Then we are supposed to believe he went camping to make smores where he had less amenities than at home. Yeah right.

And one other thing it was reported Josh didn't allow Susan to use the computer. Why? Could it be because the rotten apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Definitely a team effort here.

Among the other questions to ask the kids, I think a key one is when did they last see their mother, time-wise. My guess will be eating pancakes.

Great info HatesS!

FWIW, my thought is that JP drugs Susan and delivers her to his father, but I can see the timeline working the way you envision it.

Just saw this, yes I agree. I think he may have poisoned her pancakes.

ETA: By the way, who makes pancakes for dinner??

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
BREAKING NEWS: Judge orders #SusanPowell's diaries to not be published, orders copies destroyed, @Q13FOX reports. @fox13now #findsusan

When I was a kid, we had pancakes for dinner often. My brothers and I would have contests to see who could eat the most. They usually won :(
We mostly had them when my parents would go out. Something quick and filling.

I agree probably true about poison in the pancakes. But why? What did Susan know? I believe father and son are both complicit. Why?

As far as pancakes for dinner. We do every few months. I'm not a breakfast person. If I eat breakfast it is generally lunch time. Every now and then we make pancakes, eggs and sausage for our dinner. Just a few times a year but it tastes good after a long day at work. :)

I think he knew something was going to happen. One of Susan's friends was there during the day. JP made Susan , I think pancake and eggs, and it took him several hours to do that. ( probably had to mix the poison up in it) Gives Susan a blanket because she is cold. Behaving like the good husband. Susan felt ill so decided to lie down.

He takes the boys sledding. Then comes back to see if whatever he had put in her food worked. Has to clean a mess, possibly vomit. Then we are supposed to believe he went camping to make smores where he had less amenities than at home. Yeah right.

And one other thing it was reported Josh didn't allow Susan to use the computer. Why? Could it be because the rotten apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Definitely a team effort here.

BBM

That's a good point. I assume the police have his computer, right? Wouldn't they have had it since December 2009? I wonder what kind of strange things were on there.

It's just so bizarre to me that one adult in a household would tell another adult what they are and are not allowed to do. I can understand coming up with mutually-agreed-upon rules that are just based on respect.

"Honey, I have a hard time sleeping while the TV is on. If you're going to watch it late, could you watch one that isn't in the bedroom?"

"Looking at the budget for the next few months, things look kind of tight. Can we both commit to be extra careful with our spending?"

Those things happen in every marriage.

"You spend too much money! I've cut up your debit card! If you need cash, you can ask me for it!"

"I won't have you using the computer!"

"I've hidden the car keys. I will let you use the car if you ask me, and if it seems like an appropriate reason!"

Those things don't happen in every marriage. Those things are indicative of, well, at least one really unhappy person in a marriage (and probably two).

We make pancakes for dinner periodically... sometimes I just feel like them. :)

BenWinslow Ben Winslow
BREAKING NEWS: Judge orders #SusanPowell's diaries to not be published, orders copies destroyed, @Q13FOX reports. @fox13now #findsusan

WTG Judge!!! :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member