Strange blog comment...break the code

Wondering if :

Green = Money

Blue - Police

Meaning pay us money for the hand off and it would be "better" to keep the police out of this in order to get Gabriel? I know I've often heard police referred to as Men in Blue.

The rest is just too cryptic to decipher, which I guess is the point. Maybe the Taco place is in reference to a mutual acquaintance that Logan would know and this person is the go between?

One more time. Please do not use this thread to bring in unfounded rumors from the net. Websleuths is not a rumor and trash-and-bash mill. We don't promulgate rumor - we promote solidly-based fact.

This thread is causing far more mod work than one little two-page thread should.

Members are each responsible for knowing the TOS and guidelines before posting, and complying with them when you do. If you have questions about whether it's okay to post something, please PM me or JBean before posting.

Thanks,
BeanE

Please just stick to trying to decode the code words. We don't want to get in to bringing unfounded rumors from elsewhere on the net here.

March 25th, 2010 1:49 am ET a comment was posted on this blog http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/19/gabriel’s-mom-in-court-wants-new-lawyer/

The poster of the comment addresses Logan and uses code words "Hallelujah", "Taco", "Shack", and the phrases "Hosanna Hallelujah" and "green is better than blue."

I'm interested in knowing who you think this poster is and what the code words might mean.

Please do not post the blog comment here...we can paraphrase what it says but we can't post it here.

Green is better than blue, reminded me of the USA flag and the Mexican Flag. the Mexican flag is red white and green, whidh represents liberation.

Hallelujah means praise the Lord. hebrew, Hallel-praise, Jah-G-D

Hosanna HalleluJah means, means save us, they shouted it to Jesus on Palm Sunday, as He entered the Great City of Jerusalem, They wanted him to save them from the Romans, imo, but He wanted to save them from something way worse than the Romans.

Hosanna HalleluJah means, means save us, they shouted it to Jesus on Palm Sunday, as He entered the Great City of Jerusalem, They wanted him to save them from the Romans, imo, but He wanted to save them from something way worse than the Romans.

That is extremely interesting. Save us. Only you can save us, Logan? Save us from the Romans (police?). Save us from hell (prison?).

Thank you for that, yosande. You've given me much food for thought.

As he entered Jerusalem. How does the date of this message align with any trips Logan was about to take, if any?

ETA: This comment was posted March 25. Logan's move to San Antonio was announced around March 14. Logan was scheduled to move to San Antonio on March 28.

Baby Gabriel's Dad: I'm Moving To Texas
Logan McQueary To Leave Valley At End Of March
POSTED: 6:49 am MST March 14, 2010

http://www.kpho.com/news/22835949/detail.html

That is extremely interesting. Save us. Only you can save us, Logan? Save us from the Romans (police?). Save us from hell (prison?).

Thank you for that, yosande. You've given me much food for thought.

As he entered Jerusalem. How does the date of this message align with any trips Logan was about to take, if any?

ETA: This comment was posted March 25. Logan's move to San Antonio was announced around March 14. Logan was scheduled to move to San Antonio on March 28.

Baby Gabriel's Dad: I'm Moving To Texas
Logan McQueary To Leave Valley At End Of March
POSTED: 6:49 am MST March 14, 2010

http://www.kpho.com/news/22835949/detail.html

Well, and LM has been saying in interviews that he doesn't care if EJ goes to jail - that he just wants Gabe back. IMHO, maybe whoever is holding him wants LM to publicly say the same thing about them - that they can have the reward money, but leave the police out of it and he'll get Gabe back. And since the cryptic message says for LM to be honest, they might want assurances that they won't get into any trouble.

ETA: Or even that LM needs to get LE to drop all current charges pending against the key players?

Of course, all this depends on whether a nutcase or someone involved really left the NG post.

Has this been presented to the family? I wonder what their take on this is.

Well, and LM has been saying in interviews that he doesn't care if EJ goes to jail - that he just wants Gabe back. IMHO, maybe whoever is holding him wants LM to publicly say the same thing about them - that they can have the reward money, but leave the police out of it and he'll get Gabe back. And since the cryptic message says for LM to be honest, they might want assurances that they won't get into any trouble.

ETA: Or even that LM needs to get LE to drop all current charges pending against the key players?

Of course, all this depends on whether a nutcase or someone involved really left the NG post.

I'm seeing a recurring theme to that...

I'm seeing a recurring theme to that...

It may be interesting to see what people's thoughts are on that...if no one were charged, but that meant Gabriel would come home, then, who would be for that? Drop all charges = Gabriel comes home...hmmmm. I want Gabriel home more than anything, but second, I want to see the guilty convicted of their crimes. :waitasec:

Or it's a crazy person with no connection to the case...or maybe a crazy person who also approached LM at a Taco Shack. lol.

I don't believe LM has a say in LE dropping charges period. I can't see that happening no matter what.

I don't believe LM has a say in LE dropping charges period. I can't see that happening no matter what.

Oh I understand...not so sure that TS would, if this were to be a message from her though. She did say in her interview after being released from jail, that this was LM doing this, he wanted her to get in trouble...so, I think she see's him as the source, and therefor the one who would be dropping the chages. ;)

That's true - it's the prosecutor that brings the charges - but the person may not know that. A lot of people don't realize how the system works.

Now I'm thinking of those news articles/interviews where Logan was saying LE asked him to delay his roadtrip to SA to work with them putting together the charges against convicted criminal Tammi Fay Peters Smith.

That could have easily been misinterpreted by someone who doesn't understand how the system works. He was simply answering LE's questions about what happened, providing info. The victim doesn't bring the charges. LE doesn't even bring the charges. The prosecutor does. The prosecutor takes all the investigative info from LE, and see if there are any crimes there, and what times of charges could be brought, sees if the evidence is adequate, etc.

Of course in Miss Tammi Fay's case, her biggest problem has nothing to do with Logan. It has to do with herself - when she went on national TV and confirmed to the world that she had committed the crime of forgery, and topped it off with a heapin' helpin' of detailing exactly how she did it, and just to make sure it stuck, she did that on more than one TV show.

It was a stellar performance, and I, for one, commend her.

Take a bow, Tammikins.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Hasn't Logan said in a couple of different interviews that he doesn't care about charges, he just wants his son back? I maybe imagining that but I thought I remembered hearing him say that. I know Kelli has mentioned it on FB. I think they just want Gabe back, that's all that matters.

Hmmm....given the way people follow cases like this online, and given the amount of sick people out there looking for attention I think this could possibly be some one just looking for attention.

It could be someone who posted this in order to make others think that TS posted it??

I hardly think that a real blackmailer or a person holding little Gabriel would post this oddly worded post on a nancy grace blog JMO

Hasn't Logan said in a couple of different interviews that he doesn't care about charges, he just wants his son back? I maybe imagining that but I thought I remembered hearing him say that. I know Kelli has mentioned it on FB. I think they just want Gabe back, that's all that matters.

"We've had some questions about what charges someone might face if they have Gabriel--those are issues we are not too concerned about right now --we want Gabriel returned safely -- so if somebody has Gabriel if you can turn him into a fire department, a hospital, some safe place, that's all we are asking for and that's all Logan is asking for the safe return of his son"

Steve Carbajal, Tempe PD

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/search-baby-gabriel-infant-alive-cops/story?id=9499798

Just a thought, TACO could = Female. Food is often how predators speak about victims.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back