Study Reveals 10 Most Terrible Office Behaviors

People who microwave their pork rinds during office hours should be fired.
Hey, where can I find more of those microvave pork rinds? I bought some a while back and they are awsome! Lawreys I believe? Now the Barngod just finished a wonderful meal I took time to prepare, and just like every other night, he wanted a snack, so he fixed some popcorn I had bought, All Natural Butter Pop or something like that. He burned it!!!!!!! I popped another batched for him, but it was tasteless. I'm going back to Reddenbackers or another brad, yuk.

Has anyone mentioned those empolyees who are the biggest ummm, BROWN NOSES? I had a mother who got hired with no qualifications, not even a high school diploma and wanted her daughter to get a job. Well, big boss got so blind by this young lady, he hired them both on the spot without any checking. Daughter had a big drug problem, on probation and now she's a parts manager. Mom can't put together a legible letter and consequently I got so fed up I quit....... I just can't seem to bring myself to "flirt" constantly with the boss. I had a few words about the situation and now I find myself out of work. Didn't seem to want to hear from someone who had 25 years in the car business. I got so depressed. Now I'm either going to check into early Social Security or sign up for unemployment. The older you get, the harder it is to get hired at a good position. I am being very careful to check why I am being denied employment. If anyone says it's because they want a "younger" worker, I'm going to pursue the matter. Went to the unemployment office today and they told me they were closed. They were having an open house of some sort and told me to come back tomorrow to check on jobs. Pissed off as it was a twenty mile round trip for me.

That's terrible Barn G. Here's another similar case of that.

A paper I used to work at had this sports editor who went out to a bar one night and got schlonkered on tequila shots. His waitress, a cute college gal, told him she needed a second part-time job. He hired her there at the bar. She was nice, but knew nothing about sports and was always clueless. After she'd been there for about a month, the sports editor and some other workers had her bringing them beers from his car. Someone ratted them out and the editor and another writer were both fired. The part timer quit shortly afterward.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back