"Stun Gun" marks

Ames said:
Well, like I said...I do believe that they both probably happened either in her room, or the bathroom. My guess would be, the head blow came in the bathroom. I think that after the head blow, Patsy tried to revive an unconscious JB, by shaking her (JB's head had some bruising that would be consistant with someone shaking her...I believe this was done when Patsy was trying to revive her)...when she couldn't, I believe that Patsy screamed (the scream that the neighbors heard), and that is what woke John up (I don't believe that he was in on this, except for the coverup). John probably immediately came running, and he and Patsy tried desperately to revive JB...when they realized that they couldn't...and probably thought she was dead...then the process started for the coverup. I think possibly the head blow and the strangulation came within 15 - 20 minutes of each other...enough time for them to devise a quick plan. I think that its entirely possible for the head blow to have happened in her bathroom, and the strangulation to have happened in her bedroom...and THEN she was carried to the basement (possibly to keep Burke from seeing the body.) I believe it was then, that they composed the "War and Peace"....ransom letter. I do believe that they thought that she was dead after the head blow...because I am quite sure that Patsy heard the skull crack. And since neither Patsy or John, either one...are/were in the medical field...when JB slipped into unconsciousness, she probably had a faint heartbeat....one that they couldn't detect....I am sure that they didn't have a stethoscope. They probably felt for a pulse, and didn't feel one, and thought she was dead. So they devised a cover up plan to keep their butts outta jail. IMO

Thanks BC for clarifying that. I cant believe i never knew about the third abrasion. Did Dr Myers photograph this abrasion like the other two we have seen. Btw sorry JMO8778, and thanks for bringinng it up.

Charlie said:
Thanks BC for clarifying that. I cant believe i never knew about the third abrasion. Did Dr Myers photograph this abrasion like the other two we have seen. Btw sorry JMO8778, and thanks for bringinng it up.
no apology needed Charlie,I appreciate your insight into this,as I do not think they are stun gun marks.

Stun gun marks show up on me, folks, and they don't look like that. I look like I was attacked by a bee swarm.

BBB167893 said:
Stun gun marks show up on me, folks, and they don't look like that. I look like I was attacked by a bee swarm.
Our friend stun gunned his uncle. With a Taser. It looked like Bumble Bee or yellow jackets got him.

What about the places where the abrasions are? ...I'm not an expert,but I would think it odd for her to be stunned on the leg and on the side of her face.And 3x in all???That would be a sure risk of her screaming and waking everyone up.

Ames, I read your timeline theory above, and I have a question.

When do you think the wound to JBR's vagina was inflicted?

I think that it was inflicted after the head blow and before the strangulation, but by JR, not PR.

In your timeline did PR inflict that wound before screaming for JR? Or did he do it before strangling JBR?

Thanks for any thoughts you might have on this.

I think if a scream was heard, it was PR. But I think JR was the one who killed JBR, and PR screamed when he showed her the body.

Dru said:
I think if a scream was heard, it was PR. But I think JR was the one who killed JBR, and PR screamed when he showed her the body.
I think Patsy held JB while John clubbed her with the flashlight.

Toaster said:
John's first child, Beth, died as a result from all the multiple blunt trauma injuries she received in her car wreck. And you actually think that he'd inflict the same type of injury? Get real.

-Tea

Toaster said:
Why do you feel it that deliberate and perhaps by your statement premeditated?

Dru said:
Ames, I read your timeline theory above, and I have a question.

My answers are in red...

When do you think the wound to JBR's vagina was inflicted?

I believe that it was inflicted after the strangulation, as another part of the staging. Being her parents, I believe that they wanted to make double sure that she was dead before inflicting the wound to JB's vagina.

I think that it was inflicted after the head blow and before the strangulation, but by JR, not PR.

I think, as I have stated above, that it was done after the strangulation, and I believe that John did it, because Patsy couldn't bring herself to do it. IMO

In your timeline did PR inflict that wound before screaming for JR? Or did he do it before strangling JBR?

Are you talking about the vagina (I HATE that word) injury? I believe that after the head wound, is when Patsy screamed...when she realized that she couldn't revive JB. John came running, and then helped her with the cover up, when she told him what had happened. Then the strangulation, and vagina injury occured..as part of the staging.

Thanks for any thoughts you might have on this.
You are quite welcome...I hope that I was of some help. I DO love to ramble alot. LOL

Dru said:
Hmmm....But, what would his reason for killing her be? I think that a scream was heard, but it was Patsy after realizing what she had done. There were some buising on JB's head consistant with someone shaking her, trying to revive her (maybe?). The scream that the neighbor heard, may have even been Patsy screaming FOR John.....a blood curdling...."JOOOOOHHHHHNNNNN", after not being able to revive JB. I do not think that John killed his daughter....but, that is just my opinion.

Toaster said:

Nahhhh...are you SERIOUS??

coloradokares said:
Why do you feel it that deliberate and perhaps by your statement premeditated?
John was molesting her and JB was starting to confide in someone and Patsy didn't want to loose her home and access to the top-notch cancer treatment to keep her alive, so they had to shut her up. John was the only one that was strong enough to kill her with a head blow so Patsy was in charge of holding her so he could get a good shot in with just one try.

Ames said:
Nahhhh...are you SERIOUS??
It was one perfect blow to the head. Someone would have to be strong enough to hit her that hard and accurate enough to get it right with one blow, and someone would have to make sure she didn't move so they wouldn't have to hit her again if she flinched causing them to wing her or create visible damage.
I don't think John would hold JB while Patsy hit her because Patsy wasn't as skilled or as strong as John (or any man) at swinging a weapon.

Toaster said:
It was one perfect blow to the head. Someone would have to be strong enough to hit her that hard and accurate enough to get it right with one blow, and someone would have to make sure she didn't move so they wouldn't have to hit her again if she flinched causing them to wing her or create visible damage.
I don't think John would hold JB while Patsy hit her because Patsy wasn't as skilled or as strong as John (or any man) at swinging a weapon.
I always thought the neighbor said she heard a "child" scream.

As far as hitting her perfectly, it could have been an accident when Patsy grabbed John Benet and lost control and JB fell against the sink or the bathtub. It could have happened that way.

Ames said:
Are you talking about the vagina (I HATE that word) injury? I believe that after the head wound, is when Patsy screamed...when she realized that she couldn't revive JB. John came running, and then helped her with the cover up, when she told him what had happened. Then the strangulation, and vagina injury occured..as part of the staging.

Ames, how do you figure the chronic inflammation, which is indicitive of prior sexual abuse before xmas night into your theory?

Solace said:
I always thought the neighbor said she heard a "child" scream.

As far as hitting her perfectly, it could have been an accident when Patsy grabbed John Benet and lost control and JB fell against the sink or the bathtub. It could have happened that way.
The woman was half asleep. She heard the scream, and did nothing about it...just went back to sleep. I believe that the scream she heard was Patsy's...and even if it WAS JB....that just makes me know more than ever ....not that I NEEDED anymore proof.....that the Ramsey's are as guilty as sin. How the h*ll did they not hear their daughter scream....when they were in the SAME house....and the NEIGHBOR heard her?? Very weird....!

Yep, I agree...as far as hitting perfectly....it could have been done when JB hit her head, when she fell against the tub or the sink. Yes, it could have happened that way...and I believe that it DID.

Charlie said:
Ames, how do you figure the chronic inflammation, which is indicitive of prior sexual abuse before xmas night into your theory?

I am still out on that one. I believe that she had been sexually abused, by....I think...maybe her grandfather (Patsy's dad). I just don't think that John was sexually abusing JB. But, I think that SOMEONE was.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back