SUGGESTION FOR DA SINI FOR HIS CONVICTION INTEGRITY BUREAU

hawkshaw

Reaction score
Mr. DA, I have a great case for you to work on - it is one of the most celebrated murder cases in Suffolk County history. I am talking about the murder of John Pius Jr. As you know 4 young men were tried and found guilty of that murder. I think you may have an opportunity to make things right.

I ran across some information that late last year a Daniel Culotta was arrested again for a a burglary turned into a home invasion. Dan and his best pal Burke were prime witnesses in that case. Maybe it's time for Dan to tell the truth because he sure seems to need all the help he can get.

WOW! If your part time staff CIU can solve this case then you might be able to run for governor. It's worth a shot.

Those cases dragged through the courts for 11 years. New trials ordered and new convictions etc etc. At least we know some judges had REASONABLE DOUBT. ONE OF the guys actually struck up a relationship with one of the judges that tried the case. They would go to dinner together.

Burke and Dan Culotta testified in some of the trials. They were both known to be serial burglars by the time they were in JHS. THEY committed so many burglaries in Smithtown that it wouldn't surprise me one bit if one of you reading this topic was once a victim.

Burke's buddy has been arrested again, this time only a year ago. Do you think he knows the details of how the Pius 4 were convicted. Do you think DA Sini thinks maybe it might be smart to talk to Culotta? I WOULD think so, but how can any of their pals make money on this case?

You see Mr. Sini doesn't have to worry about negative publicity coming from this case because he took care of those problems a year or so ago........???

Timmy Boy may not know it a formidable opponent is gearing up to run against him. This is a real prosecutor with real experience. Sini is in office now because Spota is NOT. How about putting in a candidate who had a major part in making that happen - the unsung hero of why Spota is going jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back