Suicide Theory

I don't see KC commiting suicide. She certainly isn't depressed. She thinks she still holds the key and she is the only one who has the answers.
In my opinion yes, she is a flight risk! She is one manipulative person. Among other things. I wouldn't trust her as far as I could push her. She is aggressive, manipulative, and has a short fuse. This could be dangerous to the ones that are with her, babysitting her while she is out searching.
I would never want the responsibility of keeping up with her on her private searches.

Well put - better than I was able to state back in the Caylee A General Discussion threads no. 100 when I first started posting about whether or not I thought she was a suicide risk. I didn't then, and I still don't today. That could change depending upon what happens in the next few weeks though...

Where would she go? She has NO friends left!

I think Casey watched too many cheesy movies during her "working" hours. She knew chloroform would work, but did not know how much to use.

I don't see her as suicidal in the least. Suicide would be an admission she's just not willing to make.

As an aside, I really don't buy the use of chloroform as a cleaning agent in 2008. I just don't.

I think she is a flight risk...During the CA interview she states that she & GA have the bond money raised but are leaving her in jail for safety..a week or so later LP and his nephew post the bond without using the A's money..were is that money? What have they used it for? What other assets do they have? 401k's..IRA's? College account for Caylee? It would not take much to try and get her out of the country..say to Mexico..A few grand would get her there..

Not only that but they also took the battery out of the car so "someone" could not come "steal" it. I think some people would give her all the money they had to get her out of town.

Great!! just give the defense more false information to use. I can hear Baez' wheels turning.

I have never thought she was close to being a candidate for suicide until the present time. I don't know how seriously she and her counsel take the word that a GJ is convening next week. If they take the potential for a GJ indictment seriously [as they should], she'll try to flee first. If that doesn't work out for her, she'll turn to suicide thoughts after a GJ indictment is handed down, which thoughts I'd expect will continue to grow/vary in intensity as the charges progress to trial...penalty phase...and so forth.

I agree with you. Evidently Baez is not taking any of this as serious as most professional attorneys would or he would have been prepared in court. His lack of case law to cite and the judge having to help him certainly did not speak well of his ability. A good para-legal could have eaten his lunch. The state's attorney did not object to much, and the ones he did was taken under advisement which means "until the GJ meets IMO.

I was roughly figuring up the hours they have "prepared" for his case from just the dates and other times he was at their house that I know of.......

That is over 500 hours "preparation" time.............give me a break. My brother said the man is totally ignorant or there is something else going on.
No ONE spends that kind of time on a client with no documents, no depositions, and no capital charges to defend. He said this was absolutely ridiculous.

He said he would be surprised before it is over if Baez didn't face some serious ethics charges on this.

It was said in court today by the home confinement officer that the ankle monitor just shows when KC leaves and comes home, the officer can check it to make sure she leaves and is home when she is supposed to ..it is not a GPS ankle moniter..it does not track her every move

Thanks Princess. I was confused (and shocked!). Your explanation helped alot. :)

:confused:

What info?

sorry I was refering to the original post. its the first time I read that- about her intentions to use the cloraform as a method for suicide. It just seems like it wasnt thought out well before posting it. I personally feel that Casey need not get any crazy defense ideas like that. I'd hate to see posters feeding into nonsense or outlandish theories, but it happens. Although I've read nuttier threads before.:rolleyes: Not mentioning titles, but :eek: Anyway I was thinking outloud.

Labs use choloroform to preserve forensic evidence, it will not destroy it... If I know this then Im confident GA, a former detective, know this..

sorry I was refering to the original post. its the first time I read that- about her intentions to use the cloraform as a method for suicide. It just seems like it wasnt thought out well before posting it. I personally feel that Casey need not get any crazy defense ideas like that. I'd hate to see posters feeding into nonsense or outlandish theories, but it happens. Although I've read nuttier threads before.:rolleyes: Not mentioning titles, but :eek: Anyway I was thinking outloud.

I see...thanx for clearing that up:)

I believe she IS a flight risk............that family has NO MONEY up on that bond. They have a few thousand they could lose on the other charges, but SOMEONE else is on the hook for the big money. That is why LP had someone with her at all times. They could ALL leave.

As for suicide, not until all avenues are closed. That is when narcissistic sociopaths check out and many times take others with them.

Not that Casey would care about ANYONE losing money on her bond anyway. I really don't think that she is a serious flight risk since she has burned so many bridges and would have no access to money. Although she is a thief and may be think that she could get away. As for suicide, maybe, but not until the last moment, as other posters have said, she thinks WAY too much of herself. IMO, she thinks she may be able to talk herself out of ANYTHING. :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back