Superman's bulge worries movie bosses

I'm counting the individual posts to see which posters seem to be the most fascinated with the this bulge complex that some men are forced to live with. I'll publish the results a little later, as I want to alllow everyone enough time to fully express their views.

Buzzm1 said:
I'm counting the individual posts to see which posters seem to be the most fascinated with the this bulge complex that some men are forced to live with. I'll publish the results a little later, as I want to alllow everyone enough time to fully express their views.
Well, Buzz, don't forget to include me in that count - I'm "fascinated with the bulge complex", too!!! :D

Anyone have a pic of Tommy Lee they can email me?? ;)

I wonder if these people who are so horrified at "the bulge" have even been to the Ballet?

So give this young man a codpiece and go about the filming already! The hype is really stupid. Did we get all a-twitter over "camel toe" in the "Dukes of Hazzard" or "The Weatherman" films? Nope.

I think taking a perfectly well-proportioned young man and giving him a "Barbie crotch" via Indusrial Light & Magic is going to do more harm to viewers than letting them see the natural shape of his package.

But honestly, if they don't want any detail obvious- use thicker lycra on his pants, for god's sake!

Ixions Fire said:
I think taking a perfectly well-proportioned young man and giving him a "Barbie crotch" via Indusrial Light & Magic is going to do more harm to viewers than letting them see the natural shape of his package.
I agree! I do not want to see a Barbie-fied Superman! I want to see a MANLY Superman! :angel: :blushing: :blushing: :angel:

Well, from the pictures posted here, I don't SEE anything to cause the studios concern. This "Super"Man appears to be pleasantly possessed -- at that is ALL. I suspect this is just pre-screening hoopla to increase the audience for that crucial opening weekend. It is also possible that the male studio execs were jealous as they (typical males) compared their bulge with that of Superman's.

As many posters have already noted, the silver and TV screens have been plastered with overendowed female facets for decades. I've never heard of the studios demanding that they be pixeled out. What preposterous double standards!!

When my husband comes home, I'll ask if he has that Tommy Lee and Pam video and I'll try to PM all who want it... If I recall correctly, they are on the beach and Pammy Pooh is, well, you know with her hubby doing what men love..hehe... what I want to know is, WHO WAS FILMING IT.. hehe.. Tommy does not look bad actually.. I still think hubby has the perfect package... YUM... eat your heart out Pammy.. :D

Jules said:
Picture??? More like a full-on head shot! :eek: :eek: bahahahahahaha! :D :D

LOL..:laugh: that was good.. :D :laugh:

I wonder if this means that some of the less-than-secure guys, on the night they go to see the movie, will be packing a banana, just in case someone sneaks a couple of quick looks for a comparison. Might be a good place for a banana vendor to set up a business, Could sell them fresh to wear, or frozen/chocolate dipped with, or without, nuts---and they could also sell them in different flavors--to try and keep everyone happy.

Ah ! The guys that appreciate the arts, The ballet are pretty secure in mind & body!. :slap:

PaperDoll said:
When my husband comes home, I'll ask if he has that Tommy Lee and Pam video and I'll try to PM all who want it... If I recall correctly, they are on the beach and Pammy Pooh is, well, you know with her hubby doing what men love..hehe... what I want to know is, WHO WAS FILMING IT.. hehe.. Tommy does not look bad actually.. I still think hubby has the perfect package... YUM... eat your heart out Pammy.. :D
PaperDoll, were you going to post the comparision shots between Tommy Lee's, and your hubby's perfect package, to give the women on here a chance to take a pole???? You could always put the black bars over the eyes to protect everyone's indentities so they can remain anonymous.

Now where have I heard that term used before: "The Battle Of The Bulge"--it sounds familiar

Buzzm1 said:
PaperDoll, were you going to post the comparision shots between Tommy Lee's, and your hubby's perfect package, to give the women on here a chance to take a pole???? r

Was that an intended pun, Buzz?

PaperDoll said:

It's been said that Tommy was filming it and then the camera was transferred to a tripod. :D

Buzzm1 said:

OK...count me in. I love to check out men's packages!! Surreptitiously, of course!! :D

I love this forum. It is dominated by females, doing surveys of what kind of underpants they are wearing, and sending Dennis Sprouse 11,000 replys(This man is a looser.)
Now let me verify the above. I will be the most patient shopping partner you have ever shoped with. I will rub your back and make supper when we return from this trip, but am not looking for marriage. (It is the replys that I am looking foreward to. I assume "Male pig" is quite accectable.

Well, I copied it, and enlarged the "area" and the disney pirate picture has him beat anyday! Ever hear the saying all meat and no potatoes?????

cherylereed said:
Well, I copied it, and enlarged the "area" and the disney pirate picture has him beat anyday! Ever hear the saying all meat and no potatoes?????
Bahahahaha
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: all meat and no potatoes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's about time us women get to see something that we like I am sick of seeing the same sex all of the time! I want to see the bulge dammit!! lol I think this is sex discrimination and I don't like it are ya with me ladies :liar: : ):dance:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back