Support for Kate Middleton, Princess of Wales

IceIce9

Verified EMT
Reaction score
I know WS members have been posting about Kate on the thread for King Charles. I think she deserves her own thread for messages of support.

Catherine, Princess of Wales, has been diagnosed with cancer and has begun chemotherapy, she announced in a video message on Friday, in which she described the past two months as “incredibly tough for our entire family.”

Her diagnosis follows that of King Charles III, who announced his own cancer diagnosis and treatment in early February. It comes after a period of intense uncertainty about the health of Catherine, who underwent abdominal surgery in January and largely disappeared from public view as she tried to recuperate.

Oh, what sad news. I've been so angry at all of the prying news organizations that would not leave them alone. She had surgery, so they removed something causing an issue. Since they later found cancer, probably after sending specimen to pathology, I'm sure they checked to make sure that margins around the cancer were clear. I'm sure they've followed up with scans and checked lymph nodes and I hope all is clear and chemo is for conservative and preventative care. Hoping Princess Kate lives a long, happy and healthy life. She and Prince William appear to be very loving and hands on parents.

Awwwww, I just saw this: "It’s believed Kate chose this time to confirm her diagnosis to the world so that the children’s learning would not be disrupted and they could be shielded from the immediate fallout."

God Bless Princess Catherine and her husband William and all three of their beautiful children. I pray for healing and strength. I only wonder how the Harry and Megain will react. They never like when the spotlight isn’t on them imo. I think the last thing Kate needs is them visiting or upsetting the apple cart by all of a sudden “caring “. They’re family deserves peace and time alone imo

Wishing Catherine all the best. I hope she has a speedy recovery.

Social media has been absolutely vile about her and William recently with all the conspiracy theories. I hope those people are ashamed now.

Yes, her proper title is Catherine, Princess of Wales.

Wishing Catherine and William the best. They've had more than enough pressure to deal with lately and should be allowed the freedom to heal, stay close to their family and to do whatever they wish, whenever they wish without having to explain or share with the public.

It's a shame they've had to endure so much abuse in the last several months from the news and tabloid media, along with the howling jackals on social media. They've risen above it, but deserve a break.

In recent years, scientific research has shown that prolonged stress can increase the risk of mortality among cancer patients. It's a difficult enough diagnosis to endure without abuse from others. If nothing else, those people should have some small consideration for the Wales children.

Get well, Kate and Charles! You have so much support from the public.

Social media has been absolutely vile about her and William recently with all the conspiracy theories. I hope those people are ashamed now.

Sadly, those people probably aren't ashamed. They're broken people, not the kind who care about the feelings of others.

Yes, her proper title is Catherine, Princess of Wales.

Wishing Catherine and William the best. They've had more than enough pressure to deal with lately and should be allowed the freedom to heal, stay close to their family and to do whatever they wish, whenever they wish without having to explain or share with the public.

It's a shame they've had to endure so much abuse in the last several months from the news and tabloid media, along with the howling jackals on social media. They've risen above it, but deserve a break.

In recent years, scientific research has shown that prolonged stress can increase the risk of mortality among cancer patients. It's a difficult enough diagnosis to endure without abuse from others. If nothing else, those people should have some small consideration for the Wales children.

Get well, Kate and Charles! You have so much support from the public.
BBM.

Actually that's not her title. It's HRH The Princess of Wales. The is important. (Her first name does not appear as she was not born royal.) The title Catherine, Princess of Wales would likely be used if she and William were to divorce. Like Diana became Diana, Princess of Wales instead of HRH The Princess of Wales.

Wishing her well.

From what I've seen very few are apologizing. To assuage their guilt, they are now blaming their repulsive comments on palace PR, saying they threw her under the bus. It's utter insanity.

It is difficult to think what MAJOR abdominal surgery was required at her young age.....

I do fear that the latter tests after this surgery identified cancer, which makes me believe there was evidence of some type of metastasis...??...
Only thinking this because it seems to have been discovered with Post-surgery data.

I hope that the language of "preventative chemo therapy"...really does mean preventative.

certainly just moo imo questions.......

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back