Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

GA is doing great. Mallory did too. I hope GA, CA, LA and Mallory can make it through this, know in their hearts it is okay. It will all be a little bit better later. There is only so much anyone can go through or do, but the truth is there. It is the only way to survive this.

My thoughts are with George Anthony today. He has done a terrific job testifying on behalf of his granddaughter.

I can only imagine how hard it must be to be on the stand, while remembering the smell of decomposition and knowing now that the smell was his very own granddaughter. Even worse is being interrogated on the subject of the decomposition smell by Baez, one of the most openly hostile defense attorneys I have ever witnessed.

I pray you can keep your cool, while Baez makes statements instead of asking questions and then sits and demands an answer. I hope people realize how hard it is to answer questions in open court regarding such matters while the murderer, your own daughter, looks on cold and smug especially after the claims made by defense in opening statements.

George, Cindy and Lee need to just do the right thing, answer honestly and remain composed.

The only way anyone in this family will heal even slightly is if Casey is found guilty and there is Justice for Caylee.

I felt so bad for George on the stand today. I hope he gets to have some peace this evening.

Every witness is treated with respect except George. The arrogance and contempt JB showed today made me ill, it is just not right. So yes, I support George and hope he makes it through this.

GA & CA.... It is time to let go.

There is nothing either of you can do for Casey now. She has done this to herself. Please don't let her ruin what is left of your family. Let her go.

You deserve some peace.

What are you expecting to see in the courtroom? One sign of emotion, a shake of the head, a look with a face will have them kicked out. They can't show any emotion in the courtroom ... not a flinch.

I think your wish will come true when Cindy is forced to talk about Caylee on the stand. GA can hardly mention her name without tearing up.
:escape:

It is often said that the Serenity Prayer is commonly used in AA, but I find it appropriate for GA & CA:

Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

George and Cindy,

Though we can never know exactly as you feel, our hearts are with you. We are right here with you.

Anthony family, I send you so much strength and courage. My thoughts are often with you, and I wish for you glimmers of peace even in these darkest hours and, in time, down the road, more and more moments of peace and breathing room.

I wish for you the love and ability to lean on one another and help each other through. I really, REALLY wish for life to give you some good and delightful moments again down that road.

((((((((( ~ h * u * g ~ )))))))

I was pretty bold in my opinion of CA. Especially during her depositions re: Zanny.

I think I understand what happened and why CA was doing what she did...I don't agree with the game she was playing then...

But I think the gig is up and both her and GA are on Caylee's side.

So, a public apology from me to CA.

Praying for both of them to be able to do what they need to do.

You're doing a great job Cindy!! Thank you for telling Caylees truth. (((hugs)))

(((((((((((((Cindy)))))))))))))))))))

Thank you for your bravery now.

As I listen to CA's testimony today, she states that prior to July 15,2008 she did not look for Zanny. Following that time she states that she began looking for Zanny and did not stop until 6 weeks ago.

With that being said, I am left to believe that 6 weeks ago, CA had to face reality and her whole entire world came crashing around her and forced her to see the truth. I cannot fathom having to sit in the courtroom so close to dealing with this. It has not been 3 years for CA....She has had 6 weeks to deal with this horrible nightmare...the reality. Heartbreaking....absolutely heartbreaking.

This is all just my opinion at this point in time....

Continued prayers for the Anthony's to do the right thing....to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.....Caylee will always be your sunshine....Someday, you will see her shine just a little brighter...Keep her in your hearts and let your desire for peace for her carry you through this horrible time.

Kudos to CC!! It's been rough getting here but when it counted most she took the high road.

I really hope the jury picked up on ICA going to her fake job (playing the horizontal mambo with TonE) on fathers day rather than to visit her Grandfather for possible his last fathers day. So glad she cried while watching the videos after the fact. That ICA sure is a <membersnippedsomodsdon'thave2> :)

Every witness is treated with respect except George. The arrogance and contempt JB showed today made me ill, it is just not right. So yes, I support George and hope he makes it through this.

I wonder about what'll happen when LA gets on the stand though. I worry for him.

Poor Cindy. She had to endure much with her daughter. Now she knows how she was manipulated and lied to. I can not even imagine living with someone who lies all the time. I guess KC is right, she is a good liar.
Cindy you are doing a better job, better than we ever expected. Caylee is alive in your heart. Thank you. Stay strong for Caylee, your sweet grandaughter.

I am composing a letter and I hope they read it. I fully support these people and I now have no doubt at all that every action they took along the way was due to heartbreak, denial and grief. George's testimony was tough but Cindy broke my heart today. The poor woman, all she wanted was to do right by her daughter and grandchild. I believe that now.

I wonder about what'll happen when LA gets on the stand though. I worry for him.

I believe LA can take it.

After Cindys testimony I support the whole family, except the defendant. The truth has finally dawned on them and they can begin the process of healing.

imo

George and Cindy, Hang tight for Caylee and truth. Lots of folks praying for you. The truth shall set you free.

Special ~ H * U * G ~ today for Caylee's Grandma.
Hope you get to have a little peace the rest of this weekend. We'll be with you again next week, to be sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FoxxTraxx
Back