Support Thread: Kathi Belich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kathi B, there are no words, God bless you for being Caylee's angel.

I'm a lucky local Orlando news watcher who is definitely proud of the fantastic reporting Kathi has done. Thank you Kathi for your heartfelt work! I hope that something good comes out of this trial for you. I know I certainly appreciate the fact that you never let Cheny and Jose get the best of you. I'm proud that in the face of their idiocy and cruelty that you did not bend to their immature bullying!
I pray that only the best comes your way!
Thank you!

Stay as you are. I only saw a little of you, but I echo the previous posters!

I'm a lucky local Orlando news watcher who is definitely proud of the fantastic reporting Kathi has done. Thank you Kathi for your heartfelt work! I hope that something good comes out of this trial for you. I know I certainly appreciate the fact that you never let Cheny and Jose get the best of you. I'm proud that in the face of their idiocy and cruelty that you did not bend to their immature bullying!
I pray that only the best comes your way!
Thank you!

I second that. WFTV is always my first choice when it's time for the news and a big part of that is Kathi's wonderful reporting. Thank you so much, Kathi. Keep up the good work... and I'm so glad you already signed a new contract so I can keep on watching you for a long time. :great:

Thank you Kathi from the bottom of my heart. I am proud of you, (even though I've never met you.)you are truly Caylees champion!

Kathi,

Thank you for accompanying us along this journey for justice.

I admire your tenacity to uncover the facts and your diligence to correct any which might have been erroneously reported.

I have relied on yours' and Jim's reporting and analysis since "Day 31" and have never been disappointed. I am only sorry that you have been subjected to such demeaning behavior from you know who.

You have become synonymous for investigative reporter to me and many of my WS family...really! It is now part of our lingo to say, "We need a Kathi B on this story", or "I wish this were in Orlando 'cause Kathi Belich would get to the bottom of it"...:)

You have lots of fans here and you deserve each and every one of them...I don't care what Mason says! Keep doing what you do best!

I too feel the same way, fortunately enough I was able to shake her hand and say thank you. On the eve of FCA's release I was at the jail (just had to see it for myself) and on the way there I said to my friend "I would love to say Thank You to Kathi" as I had met Bill Schaeffer and Vinnie Politan but she was the one I truly wanted to meet. We were there for approximately an hour and 1/2 and I had to run back to my car and lo and behold Kathi was walking up the sidewalk. I said, "Is that Kathi Belich?" she replied "yes", I extended my hand and simply said "Thank You", the look in her eyes told me the "Thanks" meant alot.

So again Thank You Kathi!!!

Gosh, I think she's fine! Probably better than fine! She did her job well, she got plenty of notice, and really made a name for herself on a national level. What would she have to be hurt about? So the verdict wasn't what she thought it would be . . . add her to a list of thousands!!

Kudos to her though, for being an upstanding reporter. As an Orlando resident, I'm pretty darned proud to share turf with her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled