Surgeons Remove 16 Steel Washers From Man's 'Nether Region'

ROFL @ this guy's embarrassing predicament. :D Can you imagine being him and having half the fire dept working on you?
Too good for him for being an idiot to start with:)..Ill bet the firies where wishing they were somewhere else.

:laugh:
The article said the firemen (LOL) tried to use the same equipment they normally use to get rings off of fingers.

Maybe something like this:
160782_120420078084_ExhibitPic.jpg
Oh my gosh, that is to funny.

Alot of these rectal foreign bodies become lodged in the rectum after the patient has suffered a fall - whilst nakey.
I wonder what my insurance agent would say if I turned in a claim for a rectal foreign body removal to my homeowners policy - because it was an "accident" after all???????

LOL, R&G. He's definitely got a screw loose. Somewhere.

He should have used lock washers. Those keep your screws tight.

Oh goodness. That was meant to not be nearly as funny as it is now that I do all the double entendres that it can have!

Yes, you are right, some people use (insert four letter word for rooster) rings to keep the blood in the member so that it doesn't go flacid during intercourse. Generally, it's a soft latex - safely able to be rolled on and off regardless of the condition of the member. Rubber bands - I see potential hospital visits from. I own a steel one, but it has a few wing nuts on it for removal - to keep it safely able to be removed.

I can't tell you the amusement I've had over the word flacid. It isn't ONLY in regards to members, but no matter what the sentence, you can't use the word flacid without even the most conservative person thinking about limp wangers.

Oh people people people.....

I use to work (while in High School!!) at an adult bookstore in downtown Nashville. (Fake ID, only worked the front counter checking other fake Id's and scanning movies, weeeee)

We had to call the fire department when a similar thing happened there.
It involved a fake "vay jay jay" that malfunctioned...mmhmmm...

And think of all the old school country music singers you can think of and I can tell ya some true stories...

Oh people people people.....

I use to work (while in High School!!) at an adult bookstore in downtown Nashville. (Fake ID, only worked the front counter checking other fake Id's and scanning movies, weeeee)

We had to call the fire department when a similar thing happened there.
It involved a fake "vay jay jay" that malfunctioned...mmhmmm...

And think of all the old school country music singers you can think of and I can tell ya some true stories...

I'm logging off now - this was my fun post of the day and I can smile the rest of the day about it. Starting with the first paragraph that had me amused and moving on to the term fake "vay jay jay" that clinched the deal. I've got a smile to last me several hours now!
Thank you so much! Seriously!

There's a practice of putting rings around the penis to keep blood flow there, and probably for fetish reasons as well. (I'm hoping I don't have to explain THAT!) Geez, where's Glitch when you need her?! I've heard of people using rubber bands (ouch!), etc and there are rings you can buy from sex toy places that are probably much gentler than a steel washer.
BUTTTTTT...the holes in the middle of washers are so SMALL! How can a grown man be that SMALL!?!?!:confused:

That's what I want to know dean. lol
How big was the hole in the washers? Better yet..how small was his penis?
Maybe this guy should get a job ...maybe as a mechanics helper.

BUTTTTTT...the holes in the middle of washers are so SMALL! How can a grown man be that SMALL!?!?!:confused:

Think of it. Average is 4-6 inches and they factor in guys like John Holmes... so someone has to be the other end of the spectrum. :)

Washers can be big in the middle, especially tractor and other equipment washers. Also, when flacid, you can torque the flesh in all kinds of ways and squish it up - not like it's bony. :)

Think of it. Average is 4-6 inches and they factor in guys like John Holmes... so someone has to be the other end of the spectrum. :)

Washers can be big in the middle, especially tractor and other equipment washers. Also, when flacid, you can torque the flesh in all kinds of ways and squish it up - not like it's bony. :)

It is not bony, but it can be fractured!

Linda, I love this from your link:

It was not clear how the situation arose.

The man may well have thought long and hard about placing himself in the difficult situation.

Linda, I love this from your link:

It was not clear how the situation arose.

The man may well have thought long and hard about placing himself in the difficult situation.

He probably said he fell while trying to fix the plumbing ...naked and landed penis first in his "tool" box!

It's a good thing his wasn't buddies with the guy & the snake !!

Regardless of the truth, if it were me, I'd be like "Wow, I'm glad this is all it was... I was worried that biker chick gave me something incurable when it started to hurt!"

Make them think she was the weirdo and I was the innocent guy just out for a good time!

I never believed stuff like this until I worked in one of the local ER's and saw the records and in one case x-rays. All but one (the one with the x-rays) were prisioners....deodorant, flashlight bulbs and pen caps in the ureathra (not on the same person). X-ray guy had a glass light conductor up there, had to have a colostomy, and then had problems with it off and on so he was a rather frequent visitor to our ER.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back