Suspect #2: Mark Smich *Charged* 1stDeg Murder 22 May 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
not sure if it's been mentioned but there is a POF profile of MS with photo... it's been deleted, but google is holding the cache.

CTV News Toronto at 6, the reporter said she had MS name last week and called his mother's house in Oakville. When the reporter asked for MS, the mother said he lived with his girlfriend. Then the reporter asked the mother if she knew DM and the mother hung up.

Did DMs father die before or after DMs steam "eye wound" picture/membership?
TIA

how could you expect someone else if we are not allowed to discuss names that are not identified by MSM or police as POI?

This is too bad. I guess this site is more like a site to talk about what the police already know, as opposed to a site that actually helps LE.

But I can see how it can be a problem if everyone on here thinks someone is a suspect, when in fact they are not.

Just concerned that the rules are too tight, which can inhibit effecting, accurate sleuthing.

how could you expect someone else if we are not allowed to discuss names that are not identified by MSM or police as POI?

This is too bad. I guess this site is more like a site to talk about what the police already know, as opposed to a site that actually helps LE.

But I can see how it can be a problem if everyone on here thinks someone is a suspect, when in fact they are not.

Just concerned that the rules are too tight, which can inhibit effective, accurate sleuthing.

Why is this guy hanging out where he lives. People are soooooo dumb. He's arrested while walking dow Dorval Dr. I'm surprised he didn't flee

I have been away from this site for a few days, didn't have the stomach for it. I had to come today in light of the news. Thanks guys for doing the dirty work..it's too hard for me when it get's gritty.

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned did his dad not die at the time he became a member of this site........interesting timing

my stomach just dropped seeing that...and after reading in MSM that his dad died by and "apparent selfinflicted GSW to the eye" omg

anyway you can send me a copy?

From Bnja:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9481323&postcount=335"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - **ARREST** Suspect #2: Mark Smich[/ame]

He sounds like a f'n loser punk. " Bored with nothing to do but play video games" so let's off someone????? Most normal people pick up a job. Not a murder weapon of choice.

if it is legit "I am Seeking a Man" for " For Hang out"

looks to be on the lookout for friends, probably a loner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann