Suspect - Daniel Heinrich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tire impresssions and footprints were labeled as consistant but not a match? Not sure what they meant there.

The child *advertiser censored* in 19 3 ring binders covered over a decade of children.

FOX 9 pointing out that the sketch and picture of Heinrigh (that I posted above) shows an older Heinrich, and 26 years ago he would not have looked like this.

Also, now that Heinrich is in custody, they have some leverage to find out more info from him.

Statute of limitations has expired for Jared :(

Newscaster says Search warrant from Heinrich's does contain some info on Jacob - but LE is not revealing what yet. The copy given to reporters at conference states that LE went into Heinrich's house looking for teh red jacket, blue pants Jacob was wearing. So they have something they are not revbealing yet - because it's an ongoing investogation. So more may come out in teh coming days.
Reporter is showing info handouts, Heinrich had probable cause, but not enough evidence to arrest him for Jacob. The footprints in driveway are consistent with Heinrich's (at least I think that's what he said.)

I hope DR is completely exonerated and is able to collect on the smearing that's taken place with his name.

What a huge day for Jared! I hope and pray that Jacob is found as a result of this. Way to go Joy!!

Neighbors say that Heinrich kept to himself and was friendly. He lived one block from a middle school. The neighbor said Heinrich came over and told them that they didn't need to worry about their own children! He had child *advertiser censored* found, but none of it was of the neighbor's kids. Geez. They said he seemed nonchalant about having child *advertiser censored* found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox