Suspect Drew Peterson #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay Wudge I'll take the bait..I think they are working on Number 3. They have motive, they have opportunity, they have a dead body that no longer looks accidental, they have what the minister has said, they have what Kathleen has written about Drew wanting to kill her, they have Kathleen's sister saying that Kathleen told her that if she died and it looked accidental it was not, they have hospital reports where she was beaten by him previously, they have her letter to the Assist States Attorney,..etc..yes..lots of circumstantial and heresay evidence..but it all says the same thing..Drew physically and emotionally abused her in the past and she feared for her life...next thing you know she is dead..coincidence..naw. They also probably have statements from others that maybe able to collaborate this info..we haven't heard or seen much of what has transpired with the GJ.
JMHO

The evidence you think is probative would be proof beyond a reasonable doubt for what crime?

A) Manslaughter

B) Murder two (malice must be proved)

C) Murder one (malice, intent, premeditation and deliberation must be proved)

D) None of the above

Wudge, with my vast lack of legal education, (I don't even PLAY a lawyer on tv), I believe that the (fake) will and other "doctored" documents will be used as proof of murder one in the Savio case.

As far as the Stacey Peterson case, here are a couple pieces of circumstantial evidence off the top of my head:
-DP's behavior (stalking, spying, verbal abuse) before Stacey's "disappearance"
-Stacey was reported to be afraid of and wanting to divorce D.P.
-He calls into work and says "wife is missing"

Geraldo just said he would like to give Drew Peterson a "reason to keep his hands down there; a swift kick in the groin".

Well..LOL, Drew is finally getting back in the limelight..maybe not the way he wanted ..but lets face it..DP is a media hoe..am I allowed to say that..if not I guess I'll find out soon enough. JMHO

Well..LOL, Drew is finally getting back in the limelight..maybe not the way he wanted ..but lets face it..DP is a media hoe..am I allowed to say that..if not I guess I'll find out soon enough. JMHO
I think it's quite clear that the Old Goat LOVES all the attention (even if it's negative!) this case is bringing him. I think his little side-kick atty loves it, too.

Maybe his agent..he must have one if he is thinking of writing a book and getting paid for interviews, etc. JMHO

I thought Shep was trying to ask Drew what the little ones thought about his dating..but he kind of ignored that and gave the answer about missing mom and the older boys knowing she ran off..Which makes perfect sense because Drew doesn't think past Drew to even consider that the kids might have feelings about him dating..I'm sure the subject just has never come up..he wouldn't even think to ask abuot their feelings in that situation. Did anyone else get that feeling?

I thought Shep was trying to ask Drew what the little ones thought about his dating..but he kind of ignored that and gave the answer about missing mom and the older boys knowing she ran off..Which makes perfect sense because Drew doesn't think past Drew to even consider that the kids might have feelings about him dating..I'm sure the subject just has never come up..he wouldn't even think to ask abuot their feelings in that situation. Did anyone else get that feeling?

I felt the same way......
I called him a :chicken: chit! What a moron.....he don't care squat about the kids. Its all about DP/ DP/ & DP. He'll move someone in as soon as he can to prove to the world he can do it & that nobody will question him. He is out hunting now.... what a messed up old goat he is!!!!

I loved the way Shep got pizzed & Geraldo jumped into the mix of it too. Everything that happens in DP's world is always someone elses fault!!!!

Okay Wudge I'll take the bait..I think they are working on Number 3. They have motive, they have opportunity, they have a dead body that no longer looks accidental, they have what the minister has said, they have what Kathleen has written about Drew wanting to kill her, they have Kathleen's sister saying that Kathleen told her that if she died and it looked accidental it was not, they have hospital reports where she was beaten by him previously, they have her letter to the Assist States Attorney,..etc..yes..lots of circumstantial and heresay evidence..but it all says the same thing..Drew physically and emotionally abused her in the past and she feared for her life...next thing you know she is dead..coincidence..naw. They also probably have statements from others that maybe able to collaborate this info..we haven't heard or seen much of what has transpired with the GJ.
JMHO

I have yet to hear that the M.E. changed his autopsy finding. Moreover, issues with a defenadant's behavior is not enough to support a murder conviction.

I do agree the G.J. has not acted, and to me, that spells weak or no case.

Out of curiousity, what would be his motive for murder one? Does he want the kids all to himself?

I have yet to hear that the M.E. changed his autopsy finding. Moreover, issues with a defenadant's behavior is not enough to support a murder conviction.

I do agree the G.J. has not acted, and to me, that spells weak or no case.

Out of curiousity, what would be his motive for murder one? Does he want the kids all to himself?

Besides inheritance, it wouldn't be the first case with a motive of not wanting to pay child support. And I believe I read somewhere that DrewP objected to Kathleen recieving any portion of his police pension.

As far as the autopsy, they aren't saying publically. But they are sending for additional testing. And since it made it to the Grand Jury, that says that officially they are looking at it as more than an accident. Accidents don't go to the Grand Jury. And I can understand the case taking so long in the Grand Jury and I don't believe it has anything to do with weakness. This case is incredibly complicated with no body in Stacy's case, and counter-acting an accidental ruling in Kathleen's case along with witnesses and evidence that is years old. And both cases are circumstancial evidence as far as we know. So I don't think that weakness is a problem.

Keeping the kids is the only way he would have been able to keep "his property". That's why he bullied/threatened numbers 1 & 2 to "give up" their claims to the property when they divorced. And murdered numbers 3 & 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637