Suspects: Frankie Richard and Hanna Conner

Is there anyone else in that pic from the raid that we would know?

Several locals identified Stephanie Breaux as the girl standing next to the female police officer. The officer in uniform is Mike Hill. Plainclothes officer in jeans and blue shirt is Rick Benoit. The b/m in the white shirt and white ball cap was identified as Barry Cole.

It's rumored that Whitnei, Kristin, Cathy Benoit and Sheila Daigle were there that night, but no one was able to identify them in the available photos. If I don't have proof, I can't state it as fact. :dunno:

Several blogs repeat the Tabetha Crochet/truck info, so your mistake is more than understandable.. The only reason I knew it was Connie Silar is because several different blogs named 3 different people as having sold the truck to Warren Gary...Connie Silar, Hannah Conner and Tabetha Crochet. I was so damned confused I finally had to just hunt down msm links (not easy in this case) to verify who it actually was.

:banghead:

This is kinda why I've been staying away. I've read so much on the blogs that I don't know what's true and what's rumor.

Here are some videos of interviews with Frank Richard. There are 3 videos that are about 15 minutes each, so that is about 45 minutes worth. I haven't watched all of them yet but I will and will be back to discuss it. Sorry if this has already been posted. The videos are from 2009.

www.kplctv.com/category/278184/jeff-davis-outtake-video-landing-page

There is also video of Tracee Chaisson

Connie Silar sold the truck to Warren Gary, not Tabetha Crochet.

(Link no longer available, exerpted by me):

DORIS MARICLE; AMERICAN PRESS November 27, 2007

JENNINGS - A veteran Jeff Davis Parish sheriff's detective has been cleared of wrongdoing in connection with his purchase of a pickup truck that may have been involved in the slaying of a local woman.

The finding follows a seven-month state police investigation of Detective Warren Gary's purchase of the truck from an inmate. ..............

Gary bought the truck from Connie Siler, who had been arrested on worthless-check charges, after she was released from jail on March 30............

Warren Gary was just murdered by his grandson

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back