Taking Christ out of Christmas

By the very same logic, we must conclude Jesus was pro-homosexuality. I'm glad you've finally come around on that, DK.

There are no gays in the middle east, that is purely an American phenomenon! :crazy:

There are no gays in the middle east, that is purely an American phenomenon! :crazy:

Ah, yes, of course.

Still, given the trouble Jesus took to have His every word set down in American English, you'd think he might've said sumpin'.

Ah, yes, of course.

Still, given the trouble Jesus took to have His every word set down in American English, you'd think he might've said sumpin'.

Maybe the Apostle's were sleeping that day? Or maybe He felt it'd be redundant after the whole Sodom and Gomorrah thing.

Maybe the Apostle's were sleeping that day? Or maybe He felt it'd be redundant after the whole Sodom and Gomorrah thing.

Given that Jesus actually spoke and read Hebrew (and then, there's that whole Omniscience thing), it's doubtful He confused those stories with Modern concepts of sexuality. ("Sodomite" wasn't a synonym for "homosexual" until recent centuries, for example.) :)

Given that Jesus actually spoke and read Hebrew (and then, there's that whole Omniscience thing), it's doubtful He confused those stories with Modern concepts of sexuality. ("Sodomite" wasn't a synonym for "homosexual" until recent centuries, for example.) :)

I'm sure He was well aware of all the "intimacies" between men going on, and the desire to have intimacies with the angels that were visiting. But, I know you see it differently, as we've discussed this before. :)

I'm sure He was well aware of all the "intimacies" between men going on, and the desire to have intimacies with the angels that were visiting. But, I know you see it differently, as we've discussed this before. :)

Being a Middle Easterner--and very much a wanderer himself--I'm sure he was at least as aware of the violations of local codes requiring hospitality toward travelers. But, yeah, we've discussed this. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back