Tall biker possibly from KY/TN who attended a motorcycle rally out west

Piknik

Reaction score
I'm looking for a missing persons case of a person who was tall (6'7/6'8) and had gone out west to a motorcycle rally. This would have been either in the 90s or 2000s.

I'm looking for a missing persons case of a person who was tall (6'7/6'8) and had gone out west to a motorcycle rally. This would have been either in the 90s or 2000s.

Oh my, I feel sad for your missing relationship, but you really need to give more information for people to be helpful. Are there any news reports of this missing person? Was this person ever reported missing? Was this a man? What country are you writing from so we get an idea of what "out west" might be?

From what I recall on the case, he traveled west with a few others. There were a series of rally's and after leaving one of them with a group of bikers he never returned.

From what I recall on the case, he traveled west with a few others. There were a series of rally's and after leaving one of them with a group of bikers he never returned.
Interesting. Is he listed on any missing person site? When an adult disappears, in the absence of evidence of peril or foul play, police can be reluctant to list someone.

He doesn't fit all your circumstances but could it possibly be David Lovely?
I looked though NamUs and no one else comes close. Do you remember where you heard about MP's case?

I seem to recall Oklahoma or Colorado. I recall people remember seeing him in town and he went on a ride with some people and never came back.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back