Tammi Peters Smith- Background

Updated

1972 Tammi is born!
1976 Tammi's sister is born (other sisters were born 1968, 1970)
Pre 1985/86 Tammi's father (Peters) is no longer in the picture
1986 Tammi's mom remarries (Couvillion)
1988 Tammi got married (Trahan)
1989 Tammi got divorced late, like Dec (Trahan)
1990 March: Tammi got married (Facio)
1990 Oct: First child born
Pre 1997 take kids back to AZ to mom's, her mom sends them to their fathers in LA within weeks, not sure where Tammi was living after this, claims she couldn't find kids for a year
1997 Divorces Facio
1998 Meets Jack
2000 Marries Jack
2004 she says is a nurse
2004-2007 she practiced colon stuff in TN (fined 9.19.07 TN Board of Med Exam)
2007 or so moves to AZ?
2008 (?) officially adopt 2 yr old - Jack's Grandaughter

Tammi claims 15 years experience in traditional medicine, but no one is sure of her background/experience, education/degrees, or in what locations this could have occurred. If Tammi started practicing a more holistic/alternative approach, the latest that would have started is 2004 per her own claims so any 'traditional medicine' would be before that. This means Tammi would have had to start in traditional medicine in some capacity in 1989 and that would be given she worked every year thereafter in the field.

When was she I-ACT certified (AZ) and was that training in CA or TX?

Other specifics to add - like post on IBS with years, Tammi advertising on Katrina site that she is looking for her kids (dates?)

And it's (surprisingly) actually not all that unusual in a Dr's office to have a receptionist or other clerical worker transition to what is probably best known as something like a medical assistant. They just on the job train in the office. They have no certification, at all. They have the scrubs, the stethoscope around their neck, and you'd never know that maybe 4 weeks ago they were in the back submitting medical insurance claims.
(Not to be confused with folks who go to trade school and have a certificate in medical assisting....)
So it's possible (IF TS was trained in this way), that this grey area could be exploited to her advantage.

Oh, I didn't know people could do that without a certificate. But yeah, that kind of thing might have been in her background and she's twisting it to her advantage. Based on what she has said, I can't see where she could still get 15 years in unless she is double dipping somewhere ;)

I'm wondering if it IS a good idea to make a separate thread on the psychological stuff related to Tammi and move those posts over there?

I'm wondering if it IS a good idea to make a separate thread on the psychological stuff related to Tammi and move those posts over there?

I think that is a good idea, but then this thread should be renamed to clarify what "background" means, too? like jobs, criminal record, marriages, schooling, upbringing? lol IDK need more coffee

I think that is a good idea, but then this thread should be renamed to clarify what "background" means, too? like jobs, criminal record, marriages, schooling, upbringing? lol IDK need more coffee

Make me a cup! Let's see what those posting on the psych background have to say .... calling DainBramage et al ... yoo hoo

I think it's a great idea!! I'm in.

Do you want to start the new thread and sort of define the parameters! :)

I'd be happy to ask a mod to move the current posts over there that are related.

I'll be glad to but I have to step out for a couple of hours.. BBL Thanks

Thanks for the timeline, time. :) Just wondering, her ex is said to have posted somewhere, saw it here once, that Tammi married several times AFTER him and before Jack. Know anything about that?

This has always bothered me, and I have not seen evidence of this at all

Updated

1972 Tammi is born!
Pre 1997 take kids back to AZ to mom's, her mom sends them to their fathers in LA within weeks, not sure where Tammi was living after this, claims she couldn't find kids for a year
1997 Divorces Facio
1998 Meets Jack
2000 Marries Jack
2004 she says is a nurse
2007 or so moves to AZ?

Tammi claims 15 years experience in traditional medicine, but no one is sure of her background/experience, education/degrees, or in what locations this could have occurred. If Tammi started practicing a more holistic/alternative approach, the latest that would have started is 2004 per her own claims so any 'traditional medicine' would be before that. This means Tammi would have had to start in traditional medicine in some capacity in 1989 and that would be given she worked every year thereafter in the field.

Other specifics to add - like post on IBS with years, Tammi advertising on Katrina site that she is looking for her kids (dates?)

Here is a link to the site. This was one of her posts - from what I've found she posted about 3 daughters and her husband. The posts show an originally posted date of 9/15/05 at a site called wecaretexas.com. One of the posts was updated to found status.

http://kieth-facio.katrina.aidpage.com/

This has always bothered me, and I have not seen evidence of this at all

I'm kind of wondering if he misspoke with the "AFTER" and just mean "OTHER" than him? There were two others we know about. Although I thought he said 2-3 after him? If so, there is still a possibility that Tammi did briefly marry someone before Jack.

My others bright idea is that she wasn't actually married but lived with someone - did KP say after him or after they divorced?

I wish we could interview KP!!

Here is a link to the site. This was one of her posts - from what I've found she posted about 3 daughters and her husband. The posts show an originally posted date of 9/15/05 at a site called wecaretexas.com. One of the posts was updated to found status.

http://kieth-facio.katrina.aidpage.com/

Thank You Thank you - I will update and integrate the time and the links.

Updated

1972 Tammi is born!
1997 Divorces Facio
1998 Meets Jack
2000 Marries Jack
2004 she says is a nurse
2005 Sept 15: Tammi Katrina aid site looking for kids
2007 or so moves to AZ?

Other specifics to add - like post on IBS with years

Please... anyone feel free to update this or add. You don't need to quote me, just refine it

This is a link for a public records search in St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana. TS was TF at the time, so I used the F last name and Tammi first name to search and get 17 records as a result. Shows records for simple battery and forgery with dates along with property-related records.

http://records.stbclerk.com/LandRecords/protected/SrchQuickName.aspx

Ahhh just realized too that if you search P, her original last name, you get 9 more public records, including separation from 1st husband and marriage to KF.

May help with specifics on timeline.

I don't know why, but now I can't find those reference to Kieths actual posts - I think there were two. I thought I would reread them to see what his wording was.

Anyway - we might make up a timeline for Tammi that is more detailed for the last coupple of years? I not sure if this fits here or where. I was putting stuff in The Smith timeline and there are separate threads for different dates, but mods had suggested they all be put in one thread.. soooo, just saying

Anyway - there are other dates where Tammi said things like "we are doing insems right now (Dec 08)"..

And, I will just park this here for right now because I have it pulled up in another window...

Originally Posted by momtective
Compiled information from News interviews and TPS facebook.
Tue. Dec. 8th EJ and Logan break up...this is when the custody issues began
Wed 9 Dec. Elizabeth called Logan informed him of the Smith’s intention to adopt Gabriel and asked him to sign the custody papers. Said she’d already given the baby to them.
Friday Dec. 11th Logan files for custody of Gabriel
Saturday Dec. 12th First mention of Gabriel by TPS on her Fb account "The new addition to our family!" with photo of Gabriel and H****h.
Dec. 17th EJ & Logan were granted joint custody
Dec. 18th EJ picked up Gabriel from the Smith’s telling them she’s taking him to visit his father.
Dec. 19th EJ leaves for Texas with Gabriel
Dec. 22nd EJ was in San Antonio with Gabriel
Dec. 23rd Logan filed against EJ for breaking the custody order
Dec. 26th EJ hands Gabriel over to unknown couple at park
Dec 26th Last day Gabriel was seen in San Antonio
EJ parked car at Motel 6 in San Antonio and boarded bus @ 1:00pm for Ft. Lauderdale then goes on to Miami Beach
Logan received text from EJ that the baby was dead
Dec. 28th court date EJ violated the court order regarding joint custody.
EJ failed to show up for the court date and full custody was awarded to Logan.

Steadfast responded
I think this is right, if it's not then please make corrections or add to when quoting. TIA
Thanks so much, momtective! Maybe Dec 26th should say it's the day EJ claims to have turned Gabriel over to a couple in a park.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4652346&highlight=kieth+facio#post4652346

Don't forget the name Riddles too.

Tammi Fay:
Peters
Trahan
Riddles
Facio
Smith

QUESTION...

So Tammi couldn't "find" her kids for a year, right? Did they move, leave the area? Did they have a marital home?
I am curious if anyone has this info.

Thanks so much.

Do you want to start the new thread and sort of define the parameters! :)

I'd be happy to ask a mod to move the current posts over there that are related.

It's up now. Any suggestions as to expanding or collapsing the perameters will be gladly accepted!!

:woohoo::woohoo:

This is a link for a public records search in St. Bernard Parish, Louisiana. TS was TF at the time, so I used the F last name and Tammi first name to search and get 17 records as a result. Shows records for simple battery and forgery with dates along with property-related records.

http://records.stbclerk.com/LandRecords/protected/SrchQuickName.aspx

Ahhh just realized too that if you search P, her original last name, you get 9 more public records, including separation from 1st husband and marriage to KF.

May help with specifics on timeline.

Great find. You're like a hound dog!!

Note the last offenses were Aug 2001.

Did maybe she meet Jack on the internet??

Don't forget the name Riddles too.

Tammi Fay:
Peters
Trahan
Riddles
Facio
Smith

Deb ... can you point me toward the origination of the Riddle/Riddles name, like state court records, who married who or is that Tami's mom's maiden name? I've had a couple conversations with others and they didn't know either.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back