TAMMI posted bail, she is out of jail - 3 Feb 2010

Nobody is above God, These... People aren't doing Gods work...
They are just two people off their meds..

Omg that is so vicious. It literally, physically, took my breath away. I'm just speechless.

TS is so troubling I can't even express it adequately. What I keep coming back to is that she shows no honest concern for the fact that this is about Gabriel missing...a person that had really been interested in bringing Gabriel into their family would only be thinking about him right now, if they had nothing to hide or were not preserving their own self-interest. Her vitriol toward LM to me only solidifies that she is trying to deflect the public and LE away from believing she is anything but a "victim" here. She knows no boundaries after threatening a missing baby's father!

I also think she is distancing herself by never saying "Gabriel" (she always says the baby, that baby, this baby).

But I do feel like TS and JS are digging further holes for themselves by talking and talking.

OMG.....I am so angry after listening to those 2!!! How DARE they!! :furious:

Calling Logan "the golden boy"! Saying he never, ever wanted to find Gabriel!! HE did this...and then she has the nerve to THREATEN him!!

I'm so mad I could spit!!

I am never am able to view the kpho videos. Can members supply more of the interview content?

OMG.....I am so angry after listening to those 2!!! How DARE they!! :furious:

Calling Logan "the golden boy"! Saying he never, ever wanted to find Gabriel!! HE did this...and then she has the nerve to THREATEN him!!

I'm so mad I could spit!!

The first things out of her mouth render her as she says "uncredible"...she hasn't had anything to eat or drink since Mon morning and doesn't know what day it is? It wasn't even 24 hours!!!!

If TS is found quilty of all charges, do we know how much time she would do ? And secondly, do you think DCS would check into this family now ? I know that is probably a stupid question......

TS is so troubling I can't even express it adequately. What I keep coming back to is that she shows no honest concern for the fact that this is about Gabriel missing...a person ...that had really been interested in bringing Gabriel into their family would only be thinking about him right now, if they had nothing to hide or were not preserving their own self-interest. Her vitriol toward LM to me only solidifies that she is trying to deflect the public and LE away from believing she is anything but a "victim" here. She knows no boundaries after threatening a missing baby's father!

I also think she is distancing herself by never saying "Gabriel" (she always says the baby, that baby, this baby).

But I do feel like TS and JS are digging further holes for themselves by talking and talking.

No remorse. Not a single shred of remorse in either one of them. And yes, I agree, objectifying Gabe to try to distance themselves from their culpability.

And let's not forget - she wanted to do a media appearance with Logan just a few days ago to apologise to him. Now we know exactly how much sincerity was in that.

Raw Footage Of PTS interveiw outside Of The Jail -

http://www.kpho.com/video/22421326/index.html

I'm half way through veiwing this now, & can't help but notice PTS seems like she's enjoying her 15 minute of Fame...

She really does have some hatred for Logan. She really emphasizes the fact that he did not go to Texas when Elizabeth was there. What she fails to mention is that he contacted LE to go about it legally.

If TS is found quilty of all charges, do we know how much time she would do ? And secondly, do you think DCS would check into this family now ? I know that is probably a stupid question......

There was a post last night, kappy. AZlawyer, our verified attorney, gave the number of years for these charges.

ETA: Found it. [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4764608"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Tammi Smith Arrested - 02-Feb-10[/ame]

From AZlawyer: 2.25 to 7.5 years for each count, assuming one prior felony conviction. But I think the first two would have to be served concurrently (together), so I would say more likely 4.5 to 15 years.

There was a post last night, kappy. AZlawyer, our verified attorney, gave the number of years for these charges.

Thanks...I'll go back and look..he musta posted it after I went nite nite...I don't know if I can pull up the older posts as I think they have been locked...

WHen she says "Logan is their witness" as if she were saying Chariles Manson is their witness...she looked as though she expected them all to agree with her and laugh...she is scary!! Did she not hear the officers say "You have the right to remain silent???"" She is doing herself in!

Omg that is so vicious. It literally, physically, took my breath away. I'm just speechless.

I had to walk away....what evil, evil people. I am more convinced than ever that these 2 would do whatever it took to keep Gabriel away from Logan. In "my heart of hearts", I think they sent a person/people to SA to pick up Gabriel and take him underground. Logan never had a chance against these 2 people and Gabriels mother. :furious::furious::furious:

I think the simple answer to this question is that Logan refused to "play ball" with Tammi in her attempt to get Gabriel.

My take is if you don't do what she wants you to do you go on her s#!t list. I bet LE is on there too.

Tells me JS is as passive as a bunny rabbit on Valium.

Bet that's why she signed away parental rights to her own kids too. I read that she didn't speak to them for years after she walked away from them. I bet she got mad at THEM for not 'playing along' the way she wanted.

OMG that *&^%$!!!! :furious::furious::banghead::banghead:

That video left a knot in my stomach...at the end, she says the media says Logan has done this..has done WHAT? Demand his son back? And she tells him to be watching? That was a scary scary video.

This video is just more of their story-telling. She needs to go to the end of the book where the bad guys get snagged. I'm telling you CC is part of the conspiracy and I truly believe that his role is not small. It's like it's right under our noses and I'd go so far as to say he may be a major player. It sure would be convenient to have a cousin who doesn't mind breaking the law if he's compensated. They are "close" he says but she asked otheres to put their name on the paternity paperwork and despite their close relationship, she didn't bother asking him? I bet!!! Or maybe she knew it would be ok with him. CC might be telling the truth when he says he never met EJ but he is too OK (quiet and not angry) with it for me not to believe he is part of the operation. Plus if his name was on paperwork as a potential birth father, it protects him if he was caught transporting the baby.

Let's just assume that JS wasn't included in the big plan. JS may be foolish enough to believe in his wife's innocence but, if he gets really honest with himself, he must wonder, after all her manipulations, if she hasn't tricked him too and if there isn't more to the story than she has revealed to him. He is either choosing to be blind, hopelessly naive or he is part of the whole thing and is helping to write her press releases. I know how I'd vote!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Janewiththedogs
Back