Tampering Investigation Who? What? When? Where? We already know why!

RS for focus

If Fitzgerald "participated in coming up with (the) list of volunteers who searched Suburban" then I hope Mr. F has retained himself a lawyer.

Wouldn't it be interesting to know just how many lawyers have been consulted and retained by those who are innocently involved in this case? Many of whom, I'm sure, could ill afford it! :yow:

Wouldn't it be interesting to know just how many lawyers have been consulted and retained by those who are innocently involved in this case? Many of whom, I'm sure, could ill afford it! :yow:

O/T sort of. My ex decided after 12 years he was going to take me to "trial" to get custody of our 14 year old daughter. All because I dared ask for a modification of a ten year old order to make him take her to sports practice. He is an attorney so it cost him nothing....I now owe my mother and brother about $12,000 and I am down $3000 on my ownbecause he decided to have a trial (which he lost). It is sickening...here a basic family attorney costs $275 an hour and want a $5000 retainer. Who has that??? If you are poor enough you can get legal aid. If you are uber rich, you are fine. But working class, middle class, even upper middle class are completely raped finacially. These poor young friends of ICA's...all they did was be a friend and they got lied to, stolen from, and financially ruined some more. And look at the ethics of people like JB..it makes me sick that people like them could make all that money at the expense of honest, hardworking people who have been vicitimized.

----------------------
It would be.Baez has the nerve to say bloggers and others harrass the Equisearch group.What a :loser:.He should sue B. for harrassment,he was not allowed to give out that info :maddening: boy I'd like to..........

If Baez did release it, the funny thing is that Wesh is the only one so far to report it and they haven't released the transcript. Although I'd like to see it.

Yes! and for those who are trying to implicate others... You see Attys advertising all the time to represent people in class actions suits- I wonder if there's such a thing as a class immunity- the cluster of freaks,celebrity wannabes and just liars in this case is phenomenal to me, I don't know if the legal experts see this all the time but geez....

O/T sort of. My ex decided after 12 years he was going to take me to "trial" to get custody of our 14 year old daughter. All because I dared ask for a modification of a ten year old order to make him take her to sports practice. He is an attorney so it cost him nothing....I now owe my mother and brother about $12,000 and I am down $3000 on my ownbecause he decided to have a trial (which he lost). It is sickening...here a basic family attorney costs $275 an hour and want a $5000 retainer. Who has that??? If you are poor enough you can get legal aid. If you are uber rich, you are fine. But working class, middle class, even upper middle class are completely raped finacially. These poor young friends of ICA's...all they did was be a friend and they got lied to, stolen from, and financially ruined some more. And look at the ethics of people like JB..it makes me sick that people like them could make all that money at the expense of honest, hardworking people who have been vicitimized.

We need legal reform in this country desperately. It is disgusting what attorneys can get away with.

Oh Lord I bet we have the new suspect of the week... Let me guess, the defense will drag this man through the mud, and try to claim he was in on some conspiracy, and want time to depose everyone he has talked to in the past 2 years.

I think the more publicity a case has, the more the nutjobs come out. But this one does seem to have more than its share. And plus the factor that the family members in this case are each so "unique".

Regarding we "middle classers" having to use our hard earned money to pay an attorney: One of the hardest things to teach my then young adult children was WHEN they needed to pay the money and consult with an attorney. You go through life and inevitably there comes a time when you need the professional advice an attorney can provide. And I would hear, "But I can't AFFORD to hire an attorney!" and usually my answer would be "There are times in life when you MUST hire an attorney. This is one of them!"...... and then I would offer to lend them the money. And that's how they knew they really needed to do that, right then.

Nowadays, thankfully, they are old enough and wise enough to know how and when to hire a professional.

I think the more publicity a case has, the more the nutjobs come out. But this one does seem to have more than its share. And plus the factor that the family members in this case are each so "unique".

Regarding we "middle classers" having to use our hard earned money to pay an attorney: One of the hardest things to teach my then young adult children was WHEN they needed to pay the money and consult with an attorney. You go through life and inevitably there comes a time when you need the professional advice an attorney can provide. And I would hear, "But I can't AFFORD to hire an attorney!" and usually my answer would be "There are times in life when you MUST hire an attorney. This is one of them!"...... and then I would offer to lend them the money. And that's how they knew they really needed to do that, right then.

Nowadays, thankfully, they are old enough and wise enough to know how and when to hire a professional.

bbm

Mom? Is that you? LOL

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Novice Seeker

:hug:

I am fully expecting, after the trial is over with, to see a commericial on TV for a class action lawsuit. "If you or anyone you know was affected adversely by the Casey Anthony dream team, you may be entitled to a settlement. Even answering a phone call from them has been proven to cause accusations of guilt, tampering, fraud, and even murderer of a two year old. If during the years of 2008-2011, you were every contacted, interviewed, harassed, or had any contact with the Casey Anthony defense team, call this number about getting a settlement. The lawfirm of So and So is here for you!" LOL.

I remember a time about a year or so ago, that the defense came to examine the TES files, but they only spent a few minutes there and examined just a few files. They had an issue about someone being in the room with them when they were looking at the files and want no one observing them. I thought at that time that something was suspicious.

Don't know why they were shocked. TM asked the Judge and had it approved that JB would have to pay someone to watch them while they look at those files. It was all a media act. So I thought at the time. But considering this latest info..

Bumping this for discussion. 02/10/2011 Supplemental State Witness List
- Julie Davis, rebuttal witness - added to State Witness List Feb 10, 2011
good cause for adding past deadline - her name and TES documents found during TES records review on Jan 13, 2011 in preparation for depositions on
Jan 20, 2011 of defense witnesses regarding searches on Suburban Drive. Previously disclosed photocopies of documents did not reveal handwriting that appears on the original.

I am fully expecting, after the trial is over with, to see a commericial on TV for a class action lawsuit. "If you or anyone you know was affected adversely by the Casey Anthony dream team, you may be entitled to a settlement. Even answering a phone call from them has been proven to cause accusations of guilt, tampering, fraud, and even murderer of a two year old. If during the years of 2008-2011, you were every contacted, interviewed, harassed, or had any contact with the Casey Anthony defense team, call this number about getting a settlement. The lawfirm of So and So is here for you!" LOL.

Can we forward this to John Morgan?

Bumping this for discussion. 02/10/2011 Supplemental State Witness List
- Julie Davis, rebuttal witness - added to State Witness List Feb 10, 2011
good cause for adding past deadline - her name and TES documents found during TES records review on Jan 13, 2011 in preparation for depositions on
Jan 20, 2011 of defense witnesses regarding searches on Suburban Drive. Previously disclosed photocopies of documents did not reveal handwriting that appears on the original.

Interesting. I am having trouble thinking this through: there is something on the original that is not on the photocopy. So it is either; 1) an early photocopy before the original was submitted, 2) someone altered the original, or 3) someone altered the photocopy.

I wonder what was different on the original?

Now this is a rebuttal witness, how would this be used for rebuttal?

Also, I wonder where the state got the photocopy? "previously disclosed photocopies"

Interesting. I am having trouble thinking this through: there is something on the original that is not on the photocopy. So it is either; 1) an early photocopy before the original was submitted, 2) someone altered the original, or 3) someone altered the photocopy.

I wonder what was different on the original?

Now this is a rebuttal witness, how would this be used for rebuttal?

Also, I wonder where the state got the photocopy? "previously disclosed photocopies"

What a tangled web of tampering this investigation will reveal. Any tampering with a police investigation should incur an automatic jail sentence..

I don't recall seeing this previously. (Rambling thoughts) we're aware of tampering evidence which involves LB and the TES documents. IIRC there has been some discussion about when the latest bar complaint had been made, who would have made it and if it only involved the documents. Then I came across this yesterday...

M:90
ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE SUPPLEMENTAL REPORT CASE NUMBER 08-074777
EID 002684
On December 7, 2009... Joy Wray indicated two of these photographs, which showed what appeared to be a torn pillow case, were taken sometime in early November, 2008 approximately "12-14 feet from where Caylee was found." These two photographs were on the sheet containing three photographs. Joy Wray said she tore up the pillow and photographed it after she had done so. In this same area she smelled something bad but she did not find the source of the smell. Joy Wray said when she returned to the area November 28, 2008 the pillow was no longer there. After the Orange County Sheriff's Office released the scene on Suburban Drive in December of 2008, she claims to have taken the defense team to die area to look for the pillow. This was after she just told me the pillow had not been there since November 28, 2008. Joy Wray claims she took other photos of the recovery site on Suburban Drive but she was unable to upload them onto her laptop computer since they were taken with a different camera. These other photos", five to seven in all, including the two above photographs of the pillow and a short video were turned over to Jose Baez and the defense team several months ago. The video allegedly depicts round "paver" stones in the area Caylee Anthony was found prior to her discovery. She also claims to have given the photographs to Dominic Casey; some in November 2008 and others on December 14, 2008.

:waitasec: Isn't this about the time JB started claiming in the pseudo strategy there was evidence that would prove the body had not been there during the searches? Why would JB have taken these photos when he knew they were planted? Was it his intent to use these along with LB's stuff?

{make note to begin investing in booze and headache meds}
Novice Seeker

Something about BC's interview didn't sit well with me for several reasons.

One, BC tries to convey how ethical he is and some bought it. But, he was right beside the Anthony's during their "ICA is Innocent, LE has Lied, There is No Evidence, We have Cooperated with LE, We tried to give LE ICA's clothes taken from the Car, There was No Duct Tape, We aren't allowed any Contact with ICA...and so on...

Two, the depositions for the ZFG case. Both Cindy and George lied about key aspects of the case and what did Brad do? Nothing that could be considered ethical IMO. BC did his part with George and Cindy to figuratively flip the finger at our justice system.

Three, representing DC during the interview with LE where DC was confronted about searching the area in Nov. where Caylee was found a month later.

Now, why would BC search through the TES documents looking for something connected to RK? He had known for some time that RK was not involved with what happened to Caylee, IMO. So, again, why and just exactly was BC looking for?

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/70792948/Casey-Anthony-Brad-Conway-interview-October-5-2010

Novice Seeker

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back