Tape Discussion#2- Anthony's hired DC to find Caylee dead or alive *CLIP ADDED*

You can see that the grass at the road shoulder has obviously been mowed short...

Attachments

• scene.jpg
    scene.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 140
I agree with you, SS. What I don't understand is why these so called "professionals" would jeopardize their good name and their livelihoods to help out people like the Anthonys and straight up lie and maybe even obstruct justice..... It just boggles my mind.

Money?? :waitasec:

I agree with you, SS. What I don't understand is why these so called "professionals" would jeopardize their good name and their livelihoods to help out people like the Anthonys and straight up lie and maybe even obstruct justice..... It just boggles my mind.
So far, MN has been the only one who quit to protect his "good name". The rest of them have gone down with a puff of smoke: MB, LG, KFN, etc. Who knows why people would continue to help with this Alive Caylee scam and keep up the pretense long after LE told them forensic tests proved Caylee was deceased? Fame, money, trips, stupidity...who knows?

I apologize if this has been brought up already. Too many pages to read. But, at about the 1:50 mark here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDxDvZLTHbA you can see a reflection of a man. It looks to me like someone was playing this video on the television while recording it with another videocamera and walked nearby so that the reflection showed up on the screen. The whole thing seems suspicious on Hoover's part to me. And another question raised, if Casey was at the meet and greet on that Saturday, which began at 9am, that would explain his attire. But how would he make a proper appearance there and get to this site in only 15minutes, already searching by that time? Just too strange.

I agree the whole thing reeks of them knowing and just from their demeanor they learned something around mid-November. Could Casey have given them a note through Baez?
I am sorry they lost their beautiful granddaughter but no way on the immunity, my pity for them has run its course.

What I find hard to believe is that the man was so close and yet didn't spot her? IS it possible the media is getting all sorts of their input into the reportings and they're not accurate? I don't even know anymore as to the family's awareness... as there are so many twists and turns in this case that I can barely keep up. I was very against the way Cindy Anthony portrayed herself in the beginning and then switched to "defend" her actions because of learning all that she has endured which invariably I still believe causes her to come across as she did...and I do still support that I believe Cindy was in deep denial....but as far as did they truly know and aware of where Caylee lay, I have to go with my gut and say I don't believe they did. Was Lee aware? Possibly. Was George? I doubt it. Cindy? I doubt it. Baez? YES. IF anyone I believe may have had the awareness is would be BAEZ. That's my penny's worth.

You can see that the grass at the road shoulder has obviously been mowed short...

Yeah, there is some mowed grass in the area. If you go to the memorial area now it's DIRT because that area has been excavated. Also, the weeds can look like mowed grass when they are mowed and you're not staring down at them and instead seeing them in a bad video from the side. No offense, to ECS, but I think you're getting hung up on the perceived "grass". :)

:blowkiss:

If they got the tips from Casey they would also know she is not the most truthful one of the bunch....they might think there was other things there also that she was not owning up to.....however if they got this information say second hand....G and C.....that info might not have been as clear.
If the information came from Casey herself...she was not free to speak directly to anything while in jail so would be "speaking in code". Her directions have never been clear!

Yeah, there is some mowed grass in the area. If you go to the memorial area now it's DIRT because that area has been excavated. Also, the weeds can look like mowed grass when they are mowed and you're not staring down at them and instead seeing them in a bad video from the side. No offense, to ECS, but I think you're getting hung up on the perceived "grass". :)

:blowkiss:

omg..call me clueless..lol but what does ECS stand for? TIA :confused:

I feel the same way, great post! What about the "live" sighting in Cali and the LKL show. If the A's are involved in this, NO IMMUNITY! Having been raped and kidnapped during a home invasion and my dog (a Lhasa Apso) was shot in the head while trying to protect me, was quite a traumatic time. I grieved for "Buffy" and made sure the man who did it was charged with animal cruelty, the only charge available. With all of the info given to LE they tracked the man from FL, he wrecked our car in Tennessee and fled into the mountains, 10 days later he was found in Oklahoma. This was 18 years ago and LE from all the different states were fantastic to bring this guy to justice. Not once did I ever question LE ability or motives. I feel the A's are becoming involved with this to protect KC and try to throw doubt in the minds of the potential jury. JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE! They just don't seem to care that their granddaughter is dead!

Sdavidson, your post is shocking. I am so sorry you went through all that trauma. How awful for you and your family. I hope the passing years have brought some peace for you. You of all people understand the importance of justice. bless ya.

That area at 09:15 am is totally in the shade. The grass in the PI vid is thick and nicely mowed. The area in front of the dump scene is weeds and rocks and is sparse. I know it's a month a part but grass doesn't die and turn to weeds and mud that quickly.

Look at the pic below. The whole bottom of the screen is grass, nicely mowed grass.

Attachments

• pi-video3.jpg
    pi-video3.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 146
No offense, to ECS, but I think you're getting hung up on the perceived "grass". :)

But ECS is right about the grass. DC does walk across grass when he exits the woods. I'm only adding that he then steps onto pavement.

So they want immunity now, huh? for knowing where the body was and then going on national TV pleading with the nation to find a LIVE CAYLEE?
They cannot be witnesses for the prosecution. They have no credibility. The prosecution has no use for them anymore, nor did they throughout this investigation. They need the 911 call and that's about it. They can bring that in with the dispatcher. The A family will never testify for the prosecution so NO, OFFER NOTHING.

Right on! I say arrest them also.........for OJ, abuse of a corpse, cover up, lying to FBI, public, using $$$ that was for an ALIVE CAYLEE etc. IMO

That area at 09:15 am is totally in the shade. The grass in the PI vid is thick and nicely mowed. The area in front of the dump scene is weeds and rocks and is sparse. I know it's a month a part but grass doesn't die and turn to weeds and mud that quickly.

Look at the pic below. The whole bottom of the screen is grass, nicely mowed grass.

Oh, duh, on my part. Then this is the other side of the street!

Both sides have that hanging potato vine...

I agree! Can someone please tell me why the A's should have immunity? Especially if the State's case is so strong - who needs them? I don't trust them at all.

My least favorite person in this entire case is their lawyer, BC. I can't stand this guy. They have chosen only really bad spokespeople (or the spokespeople have chosen them, I should say), but this guy is ABSOLUTELY the worst.

Removong wool from my eyes as I type this...I was impressed with BC, still am in a backwards sicko kinda way. He is definately the A's attorney. His demeanor is calm and reassuring. He has managed to keep CA out of in front of a camera, no easy task, I'm sure. He is spinning with the best of them. Boy oh boy. The award for worst spokesperson has to go to MB IMVHO. hehehe. I was fooled by BC. I wanted him to be somewhat of a good guy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back