Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know RC could not have called her at 3:30 as he didn't have the phone at the time. I am not here to discuss that again because I know that you believe whatever TN says.

I was referencing the custody records where RC refers to 105
and mumbles the street...he mumbles when asked..where that is at...he can't decide if it is in Lake Como, Crescent City or Pomona Park.

Funny, because the other MHs nest to them list their address as Crescent City, yet TN states it is Pomona Park..

Keep in mind, she is a real estate agent and should know the city her residence is in.

There is a possibility that TN may actually maintain a residence at one address, but keep another address somewhere else active in order to qualify as a county employee in the county where she is/was a dispatcher.

Regardless of where TB lived at the time of Haleigh's disappearance, I will never understand how she got to Ronald's so fast.

It is 12 minutes away normal drive - so why is 15 minutes so fast? What am I missing here. She states Misty was on 911 when she was notified that Haleigh was missing.

Regardless of where TB lived at the time of Haleigh's disappearance, I will never understand how she got to Ronald's so fast.

Annette Sykes, Ronald, Crystal, and Marie have had comments in the news recently but not TN. She has been very quiet. I do wonder what she is doing these days and if she went back to work.

JMO and just an observation.

Teresa did have a statement in the press release regarding the balloon release. Perhaps you missed it.

HaLeigh’s family is very thankful to all those that are joining the family in honoring HaLeigh on her birthday, as well as in helping to keep HaLeigh’s picture out in the public eye. Ms. Teresa Neves, HaLeigh’s paternal grandmother said, “I hope that somebody will see HaLeigh’s flier and it will help bring my baby home to the family who loves her and misses her dearly.”

snipped

The family is asking everyone to release the balloons on August 17th at exactly 2:16 p.m. EDT in honor of HaLeighs 2:16 a.m. birth time. The family feels that the 2:16 p.m. launch time is a perfect time to honor HaLeigh’s birth. “We would be in the middle of HaLeigh’s birthday party if HaLeigh was home with us, so that is the perfect time to release the balloons,” stated Ms. Neves.

There is a possibility that TN may actually maintain a residence at one address, but keep another address somewhere else active in order to qualify as a county employee in the county where she is/was a dispatcher.

That seems to be a real possibility, IMO.

In some states, if you are a county worker you have to live in that county. Don't know how it is there, tho.

I wonder if we can find alternate addresses in all the lawsuits filed by the family?

Bumping my own post to say: If anyone still has links to those filings (GGM, TN and RC) . Thanks...I am interested in chasing down more info from them.

Now the time to drive is down to 12 minutes. When we started the timeline research it was 16 minutes.

You say RC called her at 3:30...link please?

Regardless, I will never understand why the simple question: Was TN's residence searched? is continually buried under argument. Was it searched, and if so, where is a statement/documentation that demonstrates that it was?

Busy, what is your take on the documents of 2005 and RC's words about Pomona Park, Crecscent City , Lake Como as all the places he listed as one and the same at 105; and now associated and linked to TN's present address that she gave to LE on Feb10?

You say he once lived there with Crystal and is it just coincidence that TN lives there now? She lived and paid for the rent on Sharon for him....that is what he told the judge in 2005.

Now she lives in the MH that once belonged (?) to RC, he seemed to imply ownership on that custody report.

Regardless, I will never understand why the simple question: Was TN's residence searched? is continually buried under argument. Was it searched, and if so, where is a statement/documentation that demonstrates that it was?
I personally have never seen any documentation on a search of TN's residence.

Now, if docs surface, there will be reason to discuss it, otherwise it's pointless when we don't know one way, or the other :)

I personally have never seen any documentation on a search of TN's residence.

Now, if docs surface, there will be reason to discuss it, otherwise it's pointless when we don't know one way, or the other :)

I don't think it was pointless to keep asking. It was right to keep asking and getting an answer (FINALLY!) But I think it is still valid to ask if OTHERS have seen any documentation, right?

Either this information was just simply overlooked or not many know of what RC stated on record at the last hearing and that seems to be the problem.

This has bothered me since I read it. I missed it for a long time because I didn't know there were two custody papers on line.

I don't understand the confusion as Ronald stated his address at 111 Shoreline both times IIRC. He lived in a double wide MH that his mother rented, with his mother.
What am I missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members